10 Best Bbq Rubs in 2023
NOMU BBQ Seasoning Rub (3.90 oz | 2-pack) | 10 Ingredient Blend | MSG & Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated
SouthernAirs Original BBQ Dry Rub / 10 fresh traditional natural spices / authentic - no artificial additives / fantastic for beef, chicken, ribs, pork, seafood and more / 2 pack of 5-oz bottles
- Authentic Southern dry rub done the old- fashioned way, with no compromises on quality. It’s the real thing.
- Taken from an heirloom recipe, brimming with regional flavors and bygone pit traditions. If the flavor reminds you of granddaddy, it’s probably because he made something like this.
- You can go whole-hog with this top-quality seasoning, but it’s really an all-purpose rub – great with beef, chicken, ribs, pork, seafood, pasta, vegetables, dips & dressings… you name it.
- This rub is balanced with a BBQ hall-of-fame list of more than 10 spices, including garlic, dry mustard, cayenne and cumin – all in traditional proportions and symmetry.
- Made from all-natural spices, with no artificial flavorings or chemicals, no additives. Period.
Meat Church Rub & Seasoning 10.5-12oz (Pack of 3) Select Flavor (Bacon BBQ Rub 12oz)
Meat Church Rub & Seasoning 10.5-12oz (Pack of 3) Select Flavor (Holy Gospel BBQ Rub 12oz)
Burnt Sacrifice Santa Maria Style Gourmet BBQ Dry Rub Spice Seasoning (10 OZ Bag Makes Over 20 Pounds) All-Natural, Tri-tip Brisket Prime-Rib Chuck Roast Chicken Lamb
- RANCH HOUSE FLAVOR : Smoky, With Black Pepper, Lots Of Garlic And A Complex Set Of Spices.
- ALL NATURAL: No MSG, No Preservatives, No Gluten, No High Fructose Corn Sweetener
- FRESH SPICES : Real Hickory Smoke, Garlic, Black Pepper, Tarragon, Oregano, Brown Sugar and Spices
- BEST ON : Tri-tip, Brisket And Beef Roasts. Terrific On Lamb, Chicken Thighs And Legs.
- 100% GUARANTEED : We know you will love it
Tablecraft, 10 oz, Silver Stainless Steel Dry Rub Shaker with Handle, 10-Ounce (BBQ160H)
- Season your grilled creations with your favorite spices and herbs
- Rotating lids features fine, medium and coarse holes
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- 10-ounce capacity, 4-inch x 4.375-Inch x 2.875-Inch
Winco - Winware Stainless Steel Dredges with Handle (10-Ounce) (3 pack)
- 10-Ounce capacity
- Seamless stainless steel design
- With handle
- Professional quality
Spicewalla Grill Seasoning 10 Pack | Seasonings and Rubs for Steak, Poultry, Pork & Vegetables | Grilling Spices Set
- IN THIS 10 PACK - Carolina Pork Rub, Cowboy Steak Rub, Honey & Herb Rub, Cracked Coriander & Pepper, Mustard & Tarragon Rub, Cyprus Flake Salt, Herbes De Provence, Lemon Pepper, Modena Balsamic Rub, and Tandoori Masala.
- GREAT FOR GRILLING - Bold and hearty seasonings for just about anything from chicken breast, rib racks, carne asada, pork chops to brisket. Even vegetables!
- HIGH QUALITY & SIMPLE INGREDIENTS - Non GMO, KETO & Paleo friendly, No artificial flavors.
- FRESH SPICES IN SMALL BATCHES - Spices come from living plants and deserve great care. We order whole spices in small quantities to ensure they’re not sitting on shelves going stale. As soon as we receive an order, we go to work roasting, grinding and packing, to preserve freshness and taste.
- CHEF-DRIVEN, GOURMET SPICE BLENDS - Founded by James Beard-nominated chef and restaurateur, Meherwan Irani, you’ll find Spicewalla’s unique, distinctive, and customized dried spice blends in award-winning chefs’ kitchens nationwide.
Dalmatian BBQ Rub, A coarse salt and pepper dry rub for smoking briskets, shoulders, ribs, and more. (10 ounce)
- Dalmatian BBQ Rub, Coarse Blend, 10 oz
- A rub made of premium coarse ground salt and pepper that brings out the best flavors in meats. The coarse grind magnifies the spice flavors.
- Produces an excellent bark on smoked meats such as brisket, pork shoulders, ribs, and chicken
- The original BBQ rub blend that is still used by many of the best BBQ restaurants
- Equally great on grilled meats such as steaks, burgers, and fish. It can also be used on anything that tastes better with salt and pepper such as baked potatoes, fries, vegetables, etc.
Cimarron Docs Sweet Rib Rub & Bar-b-q Seasoning Large 1 lb 10 oz (26 oz)
Cinnamon Barbeque Ribs
Like so often in life some of my best recipes have been accidents like this BBQ rub. I meant to mix paprika powder into my rub but accidentally used cinnamon. So here is my BBQ ribs on a grill my family cannot get enough off!!
First I place the ribs into deep pan and add about 1 1/2 cups of water and cover it tightly with foil. I keep ribs on a middle rack in the oven 350 degrees for one hour with fat side up.
Now I make my rub. You can combine pretty much any herbs and peppers you have in your cabinet, I mix curry, lemon pepper, oregano, black pepper, garlic, onion powder, paprika and some thyme and sage and at least one teaspoon of cinnamon powder. I mix all these together with syrup, just regular pancake syrup I have in the house.
When I take ribs out of the oven after 1 hour I first paste the fatty side with mustard. You can use honey mustard or any type you have in the house. I use small paint brush with real bristles to paste my grilled items. After making sure mustard is all over the fatty side I just use little less than a half of my syrup-cinnamon mix and turn the ribs around and repeat with the mustard and rest of the homemade rub. Now ribs will return to the oven in 350 degrees for another hour.
After two hours in the oven these ribs are ready to get finishing touch on the grill. I place them in the grill in medium heat with fatty side up and paste them with our favorite store bought BBQ sauce. After about 5-7 minutes I flip the ribs and repeat the pasting. In about 15 minutes your ribs are ready to serve!
Not so hard to do, right! Cinnamon with barbecue sauce and spices gives these ribs awesome taste and served together with sliced potatoes from the oven and steamed asparagus makes a full meal that everyone in our family will love!