Best 3 Burner Gas Bbq in 2023
MASTER COOK 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel 30,000 BTU Patio Garden Barbecue Grill with Two Foldable Shelves
Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Natural Gas Grill, Black
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- Natural gas grill with 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee, 10 foot flexible hose included ,Left table down width - 42 inches
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, and grease Management system
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates. Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 44.5H x 52W x 27D
- 529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners
- Open cart design with six tool hooks and two large wheels. Built-in lid thermometer
Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
Unicook Heavy Duty Waterproof Barbecue Gas Grill Cover, 55-inch BBQ Cover, Special Fade and UV Resistant Material, Durable and Convenient, Fits Weber Char-Broil Nexgrill Brinkmann Grills and More
- 【Upgraded Material】- New special fade resistant fabric with vinyl coating, water repellent processed, the new material exhibits superior colorfastness, resists UV, repels rain, resists tears and cold cracking, durable and long-lasting, gives your grill all year round protection against sun, rain, snow, hail, wind, dust, dirt and etc.
- 【Handles and Straps】- Durable fabric handles at two sides for easy fitting and removal effortlessly in seconds. Handles can also be used for hanging and storage. Convenient heavy duty 1.5" wide fastening straps keep cover securely fastened and prevent cover from slipping or blowing off
- 【Covered Air Vents】- Wide covered mesh vents at both sides for air circulation to let moisture escape, the air circulation can also prevent your cover from blowing away by high winds
- 【Dimension】- Measures 55" width by 23" depth and 42" height, fits most grills with 3 to 4 burners, width between 47” and 53”. ﹡Not designed to cover the wheels entirely, the grill could be moved freely with cover on
- 【Wide Selection】 Unicook outdoor grill covers are designed to fit grills in various shapes and sizes for your selection. Please click "UNICOOK" button on top to find the right cover to protect your grill.
Char-Broil Classic 405 4-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 405 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Main Burner BTUs 32,000 , 190 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Four stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space
Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
- Perfect size for hosting a BBQ or everyday family grilling
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates retain even heat for the best tasting food
- Built to last with heavy duty, porcelain-enameled lid and cookbox that won’t rust or peal over time. Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches)- 45.5 H x 52 W x 24 D inches
- Six tool hooks for easy accessibility of grilling tools. Low maintenance and easy-to-clean grease management system
- Heavy duty caster wheels for easily moving your grill on grass or a patio
Char-Broil 463370719 Performance TRU-Infrared 3-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- Exclusive stainless steel finish for increased style and durability
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks juicier food
- 450-square-inches of primary cooking space is great for most cookouts
- Porcelain-coated grates are durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Reliable push-to-start electronic ignition and swing-a-way warming rack for added versatility
Kenmore 3 Burner Outdoor Patio Gas BBQ Propane Grill in, Mocha
- 3 BURNER GAS BBQ: Cook up to approximately 33 burgers on a total cooking surface of 522 Square inches. 408 Square inches of primary cooking surface and 144 square inches of secondary cooking surface
- VERSITILE: Easy to use folding side shelves make it easy to store or position grill; side shelves create an easy to use cook and prep space on any size patio
- BURNER OUTPUT: 3 main burners made of stainless-steel, each carry 10, 000 BTU for a total BTU of 30, 000
- EASY START: Electronic ignition makes starting this grill as easy as pushing a button
- DURABLE: Powder coated surfaces and side shelves makes this grill last even in the toughest conditions
- COLOR: Mocha
- SIZE: 408 square inches of primary cooking; 144 square inches of secondary cooking; 30,000 BTU
Char-Broil 463377319 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Porcelain coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
Royal Gourmet PD1300 Portable 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill Griddle
- 3 Separately Controlled burners with 9, 000 BTU each, up to 27, 000 BTU cooking power
- 24.1”L x 13.5”W, 325.9 sq.in. porcelain enamel griddle top, easy to clean by paper towel and warm soap water
- Durable stainless Steel control panel with Piezo ignition system
- Side grease cup to collect oil while cooking, also for convenient cleaning
- Including regulator for 20 lb. tank, tabletop LP gas Griddle for camping, hiking, and other outdoors
Choose a Natural Gas Grill
If you're tired of running out of charcoal or propane, then maybe you should consider buying a natural gas grill. Read this informative article to find out what you need to know in choosing one!
Besides giving you a never-ending supply of fuel, a natural gas grill has other advantages over charcoal and propane gas grills on the market today. It provides you with a temperature- controlled cooking heat. And, it costs less to use as compared to a charcoal or propane grill.
Natural gas grills come in a range of prices from a few hundred dollars on up to a couple thousand dollars. But don't choose a natural gas grill on price alone. One buyer guide suggests that you spend at least five hundred dollars to make sure you get a quality grill.
Of course, the most important decision to make when you're shopping for a grill, is what types of features it has. You'll have to decide what size of a natural gas grill you'll need too. The smallest models have two burners. There are four and five burner models available too. If you're looking for a smaller, two burner grill, then find one that has burners in the shape of the letter "H". An "H" shaped burner allows the heat to spread out across it better.
When you're determining the size of the natural gas grill you need, consider what types of foods you're going to cook on it. Also, consider the amount. If you want to grill up a few hamburgers at a time, a two burner grill can handle that efficiently. Cooking up a batch of hamburgers, hot dogs, and steaks to feed a crowd will require a larger grill.
Features on a natural gas grill include electronic lighting, side burners, a windowed hood so you can see the food without opening it, multi-level cooking surfaces, and more.
Back to shopping for quality in a grill- the grilling surfaces come in different materials. The low end surfaces are chrome. Chrome looks shiny and attractive when you buy them. But, they are hard to clean and they tend to rust.
Porcelain, cast iron, and stainless steel are steps up from a chrome grilling surface. The porcelain type cleans up easily, and, it resists rust. Its downside is that porcelain can easily scratch and chip.
If you're looking for rugged durability, then choose a natural gas grill that has either cast iron or stainless steel grilling surfaces. They're both sturdy materials. But, even then, cast iron holds up better when the heat's turned up to sear steaks.
When you're considering materials, the outside body of a natural gas grill comes in sheet metal, cast iron, and stainless steel. Stainless steel costs the most, but it's also the best choice.
And finally, don't just look at one store to choose a natural gas grill that's right for you. Take your time and look around to find the grill that will best suit your needs, as well as your budget. Whatever model you choose, make sure it has the features you need. Also, make sure it's easy to
operate. A natural gas grill with a manufacturer's warranty that covers at least a year's time is the best.