Best 4 Burner Gas Bbq in 2023
Kenmore PG-40409SOLB Outdoor Patio 4 Burner Gas BBQ Propane Grill With Side Burner in , Black
Dyna-Glo DG400C Premium 4 Burner Gas Grill Cover, Black
- NOTABLE SPECS
- Fits all Dyna Glo 4 Burner Gas Grills
- Fits standard gas grills with assembled dimensions up to 53" W x 25"D x 47"H (134.6 x 63.5 x 119cm)
- 3-Year Warranty
Char-Broil Classic 405 4-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 405 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Main Burner BTUs 32,000 , 190 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Four stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space
Char-Broil 463377319 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Porcelain coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
Unicook Heavy Duty Waterproof Barbecue Gas Grill Cover, 55-inch BBQ Cover, Special Fade and UV Resistant Material, Durable and Convenient, Fits Weber Char-Broil Nexgrill Brinkmann Grills and More
- 【Upgraded Material】- New special fade resistant fabric with vinyl coating, water repellent processed, the new material exhibits superior colorfastness, resists UV, repels rain, resists tears and cold cracking, durable and long-lasting, gives your grill all year round protection against sun, rain, snow, hail, wind, dust, dirt and etc.
- 【Handles and Straps】- Durable fabric handles at two sides for easy fitting and removal effortlessly in seconds. Handles can also be used for hanging and storage. Convenient heavy duty 1.5" wide fastening straps keep cover securely fastened and prevent cover from slipping or blowing off
- 【Covered Air Vents】- Wide covered mesh vents at both sides for air circulation to let moisture escape, the air circulation can also prevent your cover from blowing away by high winds
- 【Dimension】- Measures 55" width by 23" depth and 42" height, fits most grills with 3 to 4 burners, width between 47” and 53”. ﹡Not designed to cover the wheels entirely, the grill could be moved freely with cover on
- 【Wide Selection】 Unicook outdoor grill covers are designed to fit grills in various shapes and sizes for your selection. Please click "UNICOOK" button on top to find the right cover to protect your grill.
Weber 62006001 Genesis II S-435 4-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Stainless Steel
- 10 year warranty, 100% Weber guarantee; Main burners: BTU-per-hour input 48,000
- Equipped with the powerful GS4 High Performance Grilling System. Dimensions - Lid Open (inches) - 62 H x 65 W x 31 D. Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches) - 47 H x 65 W x 29 D.Primary cooking area (square inches)- 646. Tuck-Away warming rack area (square inches)- 198. Total cooking area (square inches)- 844
- Use the side burner to simmer BBQ sauce or saut? veggies
- Sear Station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat.Sear Station burner: BTU-per-hour input:9,000
- Solid 7mm stainless steel rod cooking grates provide superior heat retention
Cuisinart CGG-7400 Full Size Gas Grill, Four-Burner
- 4 - 11, 000 BTU burners providing the grill with 44, 000 BTUs of cooking heat
- 443 square inch cooking surface with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates
- 2 - 18-inch x 13-inch side tables
- Stainless Steel lid and control panel. Actual product may vary from images shown due to product enhancement.
Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
Hongso SBF231 (4-Pack) Universal BBQ Gas Grill Replacement Stainless Steel Pipe Tube Burner for BBQ Pro, Kenmore Sears, K Mart Part, Members Mark Part, Outdoor Gourmet, Lowes Model Grills (15 3/8
- Original Part Numbers: SD0024-A, BQ06043-1-22.
- ➤Fits Kenmore Models: 119.162300, 119.162310, 119.16240, 119.16301, 119.16301800, 119.16302800, 119.16311, 119.16311800, 119.16312800, 119.16433010, 119.16434010, 119.16658010, 119.16658011, 119.16676800, 119.17676800, 162300, 16301, 16302, 16311, 16312, 640-784047-110 , BQ06W1B, BQ06WIC.
- ➤Fits Outdoor Gourmet Models: B070E4-A, B10SR10-C, BQ06W1B, BQ06WIC. ➤Fits Members Mark Models: B09SMG1-3F, B09SMG-3, BQ06043-1. ➤Fits BBQ Pro Models: BQ05041-28, BQ51009. ➤Fits Coleman 9998.
- Durable stainless steel burner dimension: 15 3/8" x 1", 4-pack. Cooks better! Lasts longer; Extend the life of your grill.
- Please measure your original parts size and compare with ours to choose the perfect fit cooking grates. Welcome OEM / ODM orders.
Blackstone 1554 Station-4-burner-Propane Fueled-Restaurant Grade-Professional 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station-4-bur, 36" - 4 Burner
- Easy assembly, and quick ignition button
- Griddle top is easily removable
- Four independently controlled burners with low to high temperature settings provide versatile cooking options
- Four industrial strength, caster wheels (two are lockable)
- Solid stainless Steel burners for long life, and thick Rolled Steel surface for excellent heat retention and distribution
How to Use a Gas Grill
If you’re new to the world of gas grilling, use these basic how-tos to get you up and grilling before the raw steak reaches room temperature.
With summer just around the corner and income tax refund checks in the mail, many people will soon become the proud new owner of a gas grill. If you're new to the world of gas grilling, use these basic how-tos to get you up and grilling before the raw steak reaches room temperature.
The most basic step of all: make sure the propane tank is hooked up properly to the grill. Stand back and take a deep breath after hooking the tank up. If you smell gas, you have a leak and you will need to re-do the propane tank hook up.
Raise the Lid
Once the gas is correctly hooked up, raise the grill lid and turn the propane tank valve to the 'on' position. Turn the ignition burner to high (you should hear a rushing sound) then press the igniter switch or light the flame manually with a lighter. Once lit, turn on all other burners to heat the grill for cooking. If this is the first time the gas grill has been lit, allow all burners to run on high for 30 minutes before cooking so all the residual oils applied during the manufacturing process will be burned off.
If the burner does not light right away, turn the gas off at the propane tank and wait a few minutes before attempting to light the grill again. This will allow time for the built up gas to dissipate and prevent an explosion.
Let the grill heat up for 10 minutes. The take a wire brush or crumpled ball of aluminum foil and rub over the cooking grates. Even if you cleaned the grates after the last use, the heat loosens tiny food debris that may have been left behind and a brush or foil easily removes any remaining gunk.
Oil It Up
Soak a paper towel with olive oil or vegetable oil and grasp the towel between a pair of metal tongs and lubricate the hot cooking grates.
Turn It Up
Turn the temperature knob to desired cooking temperature and close the lid. Wait 10 minutes so the heat can build up inside the grill and be ready to cook. Have food ready to place on grill as soon as the lid is lifted.
Once you're done cooking, turn all the temperature knobs to the 'off' position and close valve on the propane tank.