Best Bbq I in 2023
The "I Love My Instant PotÂ®" Recipe Book: From Trail Mix Oatmeal to Mongolian Beef BBQ, 175 Easy and Delicious Recipes ("I Love My" Series)
I Put Barbecue Sauce on My Barbecue Sauce T-Shirt
- Have a son or daughter who loves their bbq sauce. Dad or mom who like to bbq is it their favorite condiment. Make their day with this great bbq logo label tee. Dont spill bbq on it.
- Great Christmas or holiday gift, birthday. BBQ connoisseur. on sandwiches, hotdogs, nuggets.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
The Smoke Shop's Backyard BBQ: Eat, Drink, and Party Like a Pitmaster
BBQ With Franklin DVD
I Love Bar-B-Q
'90s Hip-Hop BBQ
A Barbecue for Betty
I DO BBQ Kraft Paper Silverware Bags - Utensil Holders For Wedding Rehearsal Dinner or Engagement Barbeque - Silverware Holder Bag - Pocket Sleeves - Flat 2.8" x 7.5" - Pack of 50
Rainlemon Jute Burlap I Do BBQ Banner Wedding Shower Bridal Shower Engagement Party Garland Decoration
- Material: 100% natural jute burlap, durable and reusable.
- String size: about 2meters(78.7inch). Single flag size: 13*18cm (5.1*7.1inch).
- Pre-strung, do not need DIY.
- Great for Wedding Shower Bridal Shower Engagement Party indoor outdoor decoration. And also can be used as photo booth backdrop.
- Jute burlap material can creat a rustic, natural feel to your party decor.
Lzellah Funny Bib Apron for Men Women BBQ Grill Apron - I'll Feed All You fckers - Adjustable Black Cooking Apron with Pockets Unisex Chef Apron Novelty
- MULTIPLE USES: Lzellah apron is great for professional or home use: Grill apron, BBQ apron, bib apron for adult, kitchen apron, cook apron, chef apron, bakers apron, barista apron, butcher apron, artist apron, unisex aprons for men and women.
- HUMOROUS & NOVELTY GIFT: Say goodbye to dull aprons and make your barbecue experience into a hit with this novelty funny cooking apron, which will definitely enhance your kitchen experience and make everyone happy!
- ONE FITS ALL: with an adjustable neck strap and long ties for the most people’s neck circumference and sizes. This unisex apron will be a great gift for the family and friends, no matter men, women, young or old.
- LARGE APRON WITH 3 BIG POCKETS: Large bib apron that covers from chest to middle thigh provides great coverage and protection from kitchen grease, spills and food stains. And 3 large pockets in the middle for easy holding meat thermometer, grill slips, recipe cards, or your phone.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Made from 100% cotton, breathable and healthy. The apron is machine washable, but bleaching, dry cleaning and tumble drying are not allowed. Please lay flat or hang to dry. [If you are not satisfied with our products, please let us know. We will try our best to help you.]
Baked BBQ Pork Chops
Slow-cookers make great foods, but some (like me), prefer the oven. This recipe shows how crockpots aren't required to make fantastic baked BBQ pork chops.
I realize some meals are best cooked slowly. Yet sometimes we need a quicker meal when 5pm has snuck up on us, and we haven't even started to think about what to make for diner yet. It was one of those nights when these tasty chops were born.
I was given less than 2 hours and 3 pork chops. This is what I came up with...
1. Brown the Chops
In a medium pan, I tossed 3 chops with white wine vinegar, olive oil, and a bit of seasoning. I've always been a fan of fennel seeds, so those went in our mix, too. There are a dozen different ways you could pan-fry the chops until brown on both sides, so these ingredients are only suggestions.
2. Bake in BBQ Sauce
I used a combination of barbeque sauces we had on hand (about a full bottle total), and coated the bottom of a 9x13 glass pan with half the sauce, then poured the rest over the chops. Since these were thicker cuts (Iowa chops, to be exact), I set it to 400* for 45 minutes covered, then flipped them and baked an additional 10 minutes uncovered.
3. Serve and Eat
To make sure there was enough BBQ sauce, I poured sauce over the chops when serving. You might think they weren't "properly marinated", but no one had any complaints. There was enough sauce on the plate you couldn't really tell the difference between how long they were cooked.
Overall, these probably would have been better in the crockpot. Although with as big as these cuts were and with what little time they were in the oven, I think they turned out fabulous. It was easy and quick, too, so it's absolutely going on our regular family meal list!