Best Bbq In Queens in 2023
Nore Davis: You Guys Are Dope
Revenge of the Barbeque Queens: At The Barbeque World Series, More Than Ribs Will Be Swimming In Sauce (Heaven Lee Culinary Mysteries)
Seattle Food Crawls: Touring the Neighborhoods One Bite & Libation at a Time
Easy Grilling & Simple Smoking with the BBQ Queens: Sauces, Rubs, Menus, BBQ Tips & More
The Cookout (Widescreen Edition)
Korean Barbecue Brawl
Extra Meat Please
[QUEEN SENSE] CookKing Master Grill Pan, Korean Traditional BBQ Indoor & Outdoor Nonstick Cast Aluminum Plate Made in Korea + Locking Stainless Food 6" Tongs
- Size - diameter 11.8 " & 30cm [Fast thermal conductivity & Serrated pedestal] --- Its excellent thermal conductivity allows you to enjoy meat quickly and deliciously. Serrated base makes it easy to use for camping burners.
- QUEEN SENSE Grill Pan has partitions --- in the side space Innovative tool for baking meats and fish as well as vegetables.
- GOOD INNOVATION --- An innovative cooking tool that is used to grill any type of meats and fish as well as vegetables. It provides a wonderful and fun way to have a BBQ party
- The best nonstick coatings and durable cookware. It is the perfect tool for your low-fat diet. It helps control your fat, cholesterol, carb, and calorie intake
- MADE IN KOREA --- Grill Pan + Locking Stainless Food 6" Tongs It delivers outstanding performance and exceptional quality
Queen Sense Korean BBQ Samgyeopsal Non-Stick All powerful Stovetop Grill Pan - Drain grease system
Novelty Food Chef's Apron Pizza Queen Slogan With Slice Black One Size
- This Original Tim And Ted Design Makes The Perfect Gift!
- Premium Quality Official Tim and Ted Branded Chefs Apron, Ideal For Barbecues And Cooks. Looks Great In Any Kitchen Or BBQ
- Heavyweight and Pre-Shrunk Absorbent 100% Cotton Twill
- Makes A Perfect Gift Or Present For Any Occasion; Christmas, Birthday, Fathers Day Or Mothers Day, Valentines Day, Or Just A Treat For; Your Mum, Dad, Brother, Sister, Uncle, Aunt, Or Best Friend.
- All US Shipments Are Sent And Tracked Via UPS
The Best Barbecue Restaurants in the Chicago Area
I love BBQ and I was practically raised on BBQ sauce which I still to this day put on almost everything from ribs to steak. My favorite barbecue items are ribs, BBQ burgers and chicken. All of these BBQ places really know their BBQ so bring a bib.
Here are my picks for the best barbecue masters in the Chicago area.
Smoque BBQ is located at 3800 North Pulaski, Grace Street in Chicago. Smoque BBQ is a barbecue restaurant that is known for their smoking, it is common for them to have brisket smoking for up to 15 hours where the meat soaks up every bit of smoky goodness. However, this restaurant has some of the best pulled pork in the Midwest. Some of my favorites include the barbecued chicken and of course the baby back ribs. For dessert no one can pass up their peach cobbler a house favorite among the regulars. Smoque BBQ is open Tues-Thurs 11AM-9PM, Fri-Sat 11AM-10PM and Sun. 11AM-9PM. For more information and directions call 773-545-7427. www.smoquebbq.com
Uncle Bub's BBQ
Uncle Bub's BBQ is located in Chicago at 132 South Cass Avenue and is a really great place to take the whole family. The atmosphere is what anyone would call friendly and laid back casual. The menu features some of the most mouthwatering ribs around, some of the best chicken and they even have pecan crusted fish. This restaurant has it all and plenty to choose from to boot. Uncle Bub's is open daily Sun - Thurs from 11 AM - 9 PM with Sat-Sun from 11AM - 10PM. For information call 630-493-9000. www.unclebubs.com
The Bandera is located in Chicago at 535 North Michigan Avenue. The menu features some of the most finger licking and mouth watering barbecue items around such as Seattle Style BBQ Salmon, BBQ Beef Back Ribs along with Aged Prime Rib. Call for information and directions call 312-644-3524. The Bandera is open 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday and 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m. Friday-Saturday. www.hillstone.com
The Wildfire is located in Chicago at 159 West Erie Street and has got to be the quintessential steak and barbecue joint. This place is almost always packed and the smells are to die for. Whether its just you and a friend, a family get together or a group of your pals wishing to party the night away, this is the place to be. The menu has most anything anyone could want including hand selected fillets of aged beef, the freshest seafood around or the most decadent desserts to close an evening to remember. Wildfire hours of operation include Mon-Thu 5pm - 10pm, Fri 5pm - 11pm, Sat 4pm - 11pm, Sun 4pm - 9pm. For more information and for reservations call 312-787-9000. www.wildfirerestaurant.com
References for this article include: local.yahoo.com/IL/Chicago/Food+Dining/Restaurants/Barbecue+Restaurants
I love barbecue and in a way I consider myself a connoisseur of barbecue and all that goes with it. I can honestly say that all these restaurants are my picks for a totally satisfying finger licking barbecue meal.