Best Bbq In South Carolina in 2023
Brad Makes Whole Hog BBQ with Rodney Scott
The Palmetto State Glove Box Guide to Bar-B-Que: The Complete Statewide Guide to Bar-B-Que in South Carolina (Glovebox Guide to Barbecue Series)
Road Trip: Maryland, Virginia and South Carolina
Bob Garner's Book of Barbeque: North Carolina's Favorite Food
Matzoh Ball Gumbo: Culinary Tales of the Jewish South
- ISBN13: 9780807871232
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Holy Smoke: The Big Book of North Carolina Barbecue
Old School, New School
PREMIUM | South CAROLINA GOLD Style BBQ Mustard Sauce | Crafted in Small Batches with Farm Fresh SPICES for Premium Flavor and Zest
- DELICIOUS and CLASSIC Carolina style vinegar and mustard based BBQ sauce. Makes your BBQ instantly MOUTHWATERING!
- It's an ADDICTING blend of deep flavors including fresh tomato sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, yellow premium mustard, olive oil, sea salt, sugar, Worcestershire, thick tomato paste, smoked paprika, garlic and cayenne peppers. PERFECT for finishing ribs, smoked meats, BBQ and pork. Apply liberally before and after cooking.
- You will not be disappointed. This is our family's 17 year old "TRIED AND TRUE" sauce recipe.
- A double FRESHNESS seal applied immediately after blending to lock in maximum flavor and zest. TASTE the PREMIUM difference!
- Buy today and enjoy! Sturdy BPA free 12 oz. bottle comes with reusable screw top.
Utz Pork Rinds, Original Flavor - Keto Friendly Snack with Zero Carbs per Serving, Light and Airy Chicharrones with the Perfect Amount of Salt, 18 Ounce (Pack of 2)
- LIGHT AND AIRY – Swap your potato chips for the light, airy and perfectly crunchy Utz Pork Rinds! Shipped to arrive and stay fresh in a large barrel, these delicious pork rinds are packed with protein and sprinkled with just the right amount of salt for a snack you can enjoy anywhere.
- LOW CARB – There are zero carbs per serving, making these original chicharrones the perfect snack food for those on a keto diet or low carb diet. Plus, there are 8g of protein per serving.
- BREADCRUMB SUBSTITUTE – Pork rinds can be used in many unexpected ways, like as a no-carb breadcrumb substitute! Just crush them up and use them in your favorite recipes.
- PERFECT SNACK – Curl up on your couch and enjoy a bowl of delicious pork rinds in place of popcorn, chips or crackers! You can use them with dips, in salads, on their own and much more. Utz pork rinds are also shipped directly from the manufacturer, so they arrive at your doorstep fresh, and the resealable container keeps them fresh longer.
- WE ARE UTZ – Since 1921, Utz has been making and selling quality potato chips, pork rinds and other delicious snacks in Hanover PA, the snack capital of the world! We’re a family managed business providing snacks that are crunchier, lighter, fresher and simply better.
LA Pop Art Girl's Word Art Long Sleeve - North Carolina Purple Casual Long Sleeve Medium
- 100% cotton
- LA POP ART ORIGINAL DESIGN - Our word art shirts feature unique and original graphic designs, so you can look great all day long. Stand out when you walk down the street. Printed in colorful, bold, beautiful fabrics, our word art designs are unlike anything else. Don’t settle for anything less!
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Great art needs a great background. That’s why each of our styles are made from top-quality fabric that will last and last. You won’t have to worry about your new favorites wearing out any time soon!
- PRINTED WITH PRIDE IN THE USA- All of our products are printed and shipped from Las Vegas, Nevada USA. If its not shipping from LA Pop Art from Las Vegas, it’s a low priced knockoff of lower quality.
- FREE SHIPPING On All Domestic Orders
School that Targeted Overweight Students was Out of Line
A South Carolina middle school that chose to call overweight students into a special nutrition counseling meeting was out of line.
According to Georgia television station WTOC , a Hampton County, S.C., school -- North District Middle School -- targeted 40 students for nutrition counseling after BMI tests determined these students were at risk for obesity.
According to the WTOC report, the selected students were called into a meeting to discuss their weight via intercom and before the day was through, they were targeted by other students and the meeting was known as "the fat meeting."
Selected students had been sent letters about their obesity risk, but the school's decision to even target students who were deemed to be obese or potentially obese is off the rails. Isn't the purpose of a school to educate children in reading, writing and arithmetic?
An individual child's weight is not the school's concern. Schools are already working to provide healthy lunches, and during health classes, students learn about health and nutrition. Singling out students because of their weight is not part of the educational curriculum that taxpayer money should be funding.
The school principal did issue apology letters indicating that the idea that students would be teased about their weight because of this incident was regretted, but it isn't enough.
It seems as though this school was hyper-focused upon kids who were overweight, but how much effort do they put into kids who are bullies? Students who were called up for this meeting were teased and harassed by other students because of their weight. How about instead of holding nutrition meetings for targeted students, why not hold compassion meetings for students who have been noted to be bullies?
Certainly good nutrition and healthy habits are important, but for a school to focus on such a thing instead of dealing with deeper issues of self-esteem, compassion, and bullying shows very poor judgment. Perhaps school officials were truly concerned about the overweight students, but their idea was shortsighted and harmful. They can't take that back.