Best Bbq Meal Ideas in 2023
Betty Crocker's The Big Book of Weeknight Dinners (Betty Crocker Big Book)
Easy Grilled Recipes Pro - Best Healthy BBQ Grill Dish Menus For Beginners, Let's Cook!
Ninja Foodi: The Pressure Cooker that Crisps: Complete Cookbook for Beginners: Your Expert Guide to Pressure Cook, Air Fry, Dehydrate, and More
Man Made Meals: The Essential Cookbook for Guys
Kizen Instant Read Meat Thermometer - Best Waterproof Ultra Fast Thermometer with Backlight & Calibration. Kizen Digital Food Thermometer for Kitchen, Outdoor Cooking, BBQ, and Grill!
- ✅ULTRA FAST - Takes a temperature in a little as 2-3 seconds, and is accurate to +/-1 degrees with a wide range of -58℉-572℉. No more waiting over a hot stove or grill for the temperature to settle! Take out the guesswork and eliminate overdone or undercooked food, and instead make perfectly cooked beef, chicken, pork, fish, lamb, or turkey, every time! Also works great with beverages, deep frying, making candy, and baking.
- ✅WATERPROOF - IP67 rated waterproof, the Kizen thermometer can be washed under running water without fear! With a strong ABS plastic body, it can withstand accidental drops or other impact accidents. With a waterproof and strong break resistant body, the Kizen thermometer is highly durable and resilient.
- ✅CONVENIENT AND CLEAR - Get the temperature by the bright and large LCD screen instead of fumbling with your phone flash to get a read! With an internal magnet and large hang hole, you can conveniently store this where you can have easy and quick access!
- ✅FULLY BUNDLED WITH BONUS EXTRAS TO GIVE YOU THE MOST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY! - Comes beautifully packaged in a premium foam lined box, making it an ideal present for any cooking or bbq enthusiast! This sturdy box is also a great place to store the thermometer to keep it safe. Also includes 2 CR 2032 batteries(1 extra as a service), bonus eCookbook "Modern Cooking" meat temperature guide, users manual, and 4 velcro dots to hang your temperature guide on the wall for added convenience!
- ✅KIZEN 100% MONEY BACK LIFETIME WARRANTY - Enjoy a smooth & frustration free experience with our 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY and 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! With CE, FDA, RoHS certification, we stand by our products so you can make your purchase with confidence! You won't get this kind of service and warranty from big brands like Themoworks Thermapen, Weber, Maverick, Taylor, CDN, and Polder. 7 days a week you can reach us by email at [email protected]
Quest Nutrition Protein Chips - Original Style - 30 Count (BBQ)
- BBQ 30 COUNT. Quest BBQ baked protein chips capture the cheesy, zesty flavor of regular BBQ potato chips but with 21g of protein per bag. Indulge in these delightfully delicious chips at home or on the go!
- TORTILLA STYLE. We've baked up our most savory, crunch protein creation yet. Quest Protein Chips revolutionized snack food, offering a delicious, savory way to #CrunchClean. Enjoy these crunchy game changers that fit into your macros!
- CHEAT CLEAN. Eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way! With 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber, these delicious protein bars are gluten-free, have no added sugar, and dont have unnecessary carbs.
- BEST-IN-CLASS PROTEIN BARS. We only use complete, dairy-based proteins and create our own chocolate flavored chips, cookie pieces, and other inclusions to make every bite as delicious as your cravings.
- COMMITTED TO NUTRITION. Committed to developing and marketing innovative nutrition products that are both delicious and good for you, Quest Nutrition is driven to engineer foods that don't compromise on taste or nutrition.
Mikeâ€™s Hot Honey, 12 oz Squeeze Bottle (1 Pack), Honey with a Kick, Sweetness & Heat, 100% Pure Honey, Gluten-Free & Paleo, Amber
- Sweet-heat combo of honey infused with chili peppers
- Quick and easy way to add the perfect kick to your favorite foods
- Drizzle it on pizza or wings, pair it with cheese, and add it to cocktails or tea
- Made with 100% pure honey, real chili peppers, and vinegar
- All natural, gluten-free, and contains no artificial sugar or preservatives
VonHaus BBQ Grill Tool Set,18-Piece Stainless Steel Barbecue Grilling Utensil Accessories with Storage Case, Tongs, Spatula, Knife, Fork, Wire Brush, Basting Brush - Ideal BBQ Gift
- 18 Piece Barbeque Set with 10 Stainless Steel Utensils & 8 Corn Holders
- Free Aluminum Case for Easy Storage & Transportation
- Easy to clean: Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Set Includes: Tongs, Spatula, Knife, Fork, Wire Brush (Brass), Basting Brush and 4x Skewers. Also comes with 8x Corn Holders with plastic handles.
- Grilling kit ideal for BBQs and Indoor Cooking of all Varieties. Great gift idea for Christmas
- We recommend that all handles are NOT placed directly on the grill.
50-Pack [32 oz] 1-Compartment Food Container - Rectangular Meal Prep Bento with Lid - Portable Lunch Box - Stackable - BPA Free - Freezer/Microwave/Dishwasher Safe - Reusable Storage
- SET - This package includes fifty (50) 32oz single compartment containers with lids
- HEALTHY - Food Containers are a great way to keep track of your daily food intake. With these containers, you can control the amount of food you eat. It is a healthier and more cost-efficient alternative to buying lunch every day.
- HIGH QUALITY - BPA -Free, microwave safe and freezer friendly food grade safe materials, we want to make sure our customers are receiving high quality products.
- REUSABLE - Prepare all of your meal in this container and take it on the go! It’s microwave-safe so you can enjoy a warm meal without a stove. After your meal, place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning and reuse. Then simply stack the containers on top of each other and store away for another day.
- VERSATILE - Perfect for restaurants, diners, drive-ins, cafés and a whole variety of food establishments. It also works great as a lunch box for everyday personal use.
Coleman Gas Camping Stove | Classic Propane Stove, 2 Burner
- COOKING POWER: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 2 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: For precise temperature control
- WIND-BLOCKING PANELS: Shield burners from wind
- PRESSURE REGULATOR: Pressure-control technology for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- RUNTIME: Up to 1 hour on high on one 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
- 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The Perfect Summer BBQ on a Budget
As exciting as BBQs can be, they can also be very expensive. Here are a few tips on planning the perfect Summer BBQ without breaking the bank.
1. Plan your menu ahead of time
If you know in advance you are having a BBQ, then you can plan your menu in advance and take advantage of the many good bargains you can score at your local grocery stores. Stock up on meats, breads and desserts when they go on sale and freeze them until you are ready to use them. Be sure to check your grocery stores flyers to know when the items you are looking for go on sale. You can also take advantage of coupons that are made available in the Sunday newspapers and at online coupon sites. My favorite online coupon site is www.coupons.com.
2. Don't be afraid to buy generic
There's no reason to pay more for a brand name product when you can find the same product for cheaper with an off brand name. If you are concerned about quality, check the labels of both products against one another. Note that there may be small differences between the two items, but chances are the differences are so minute that you won't notice them at all. Good generic items are canned goods, sauces, breads and chips.
3. Get creative in the kitchen
If you plan on grilling specialty meats, such as carne asada or marinated chicken, do your own marinating. It can cost upwards of $2.00 to $3.00 more per pound of meat if you purchase it already marinated. So, try your hand at marinating them yourself. Marinades are quick, easy and can add tons of flavors to your meal. You can find some great marinade recipes online. My favorite site is www.allrecipes.com.
Also, consider casseroles. Casseroles can feed many people and are relatively low cost to make. Casseroles can also be made ahead of time and frozen until you are ready to use them.
4. Skip the alcohol
Unless your friends and family members are dependent on alcohol, then they won't miss it's presence at your BBQ. Alcohol can be very expensive, especially when you are providing for a large amount of people. Try to stick with other summertime favorites, like fresh lemonade, ice cold water, iced tea or ice cold soda. You can always make some fun non-alcoholic summertime drinks from the recipes listed on this site: .
5. Don't be shy
You have tons of guests coming to your home to partake of your food. Don't be shy about asking your guests to bring something for the party. Guests can bring things like chips, dips (salsa, guacamole, 7-layer), salads (pasta, potato, green), drinks (sodas, waters, juices) and desserts (cookies, cupcakes, pies, cakes) which will help you keep some pennies in your pocket.
Summertime is personally my favorite time of year. I love throwing BBQs and seeing my friends and family having a good time together. By following the money saving tips provided, you can entertain this summer without it damaging your bank account. In fact, you may have enough money left over to plan another summer BBQ! Happy Summer!