Best Bbq Plate in 2023
BBQ Plate Iwatani Cb-p-y3 (Large) by IWATANI
SEAAN Electric Grill Indoor Hot Pot Multifunctional, Indoor Teppanyaki Grill/Shabu Shabu Pot with Divider - Separate Dual Temperature Contral, Capacity for 2-12 People, 110V
Kitchen + Home Stove Top Smokeless Grill Indoor BBQ, Stainless Steel with Double Coated Non Stick Surface
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Our durable, wear resistant double-coated stainless grill is one of the most convenient ways to cook outdoor food inside that taste amazing. Start eating healthier and better tasting food when you cook with this stove top grill without needing to spend as much time and effort.
- HEALTHY COOKING - Reduce fat and cholesterol in foods while sealing in flavor and juices when grilling shrimp, steak, chicken, fish, kabobs, burgers, vegetables and much more. Our stove top grill is non-stick, so you can cook all types of meat, vegetables and thawed food without needing oil or butter. A healthy and delicious alternative to pan frying or broiling that brings the great taste of outdoor food inside.
- NON-STICK SURFACE - Our stove top grill is made of 100% FDA approved PFOA free, PTFE non-stick “Teflon” coating that provide quick and even heating without sticking. The double-coated non-stick surface makes cooking and cleaning safe and easy. Dishwasher safe, but hand wash is recommended!
- DRIP PAN - Unlike most other grills, our stove top grill has an integrated drip pan that catches excess fat and grease and prevents flare ups you get from regular outdoor grills. Adding water to the drip pan helps eliminate unpleasant smoke and grease splattering to create a cleaner grill experience. Fill the stainless steel drip pan with water or your marinade to add moisture to your food, infuse flavor, prevent drying and eliminate smoke.
- VERSATILE – Our stove grill is safe to use on both electric and gas stoves. Not just an indoor stove top grill, you can take it camping and grill delicious food right over your portable propane burner!
Household Korean Non-stick Baking Tray Barbecue Pan Rectangular BBQ Pot Outdoor Portable Oil Spill Grill Plate
- Hard-anodized die-cast aluminum construction for even heating
- Non-stick layer for easy food release and quick cleanup
- The baking tray handle is integrated and easy to move,Compatible with all stove types
- Leakage port design - reasonable oil drain design, fresh oil is constantly changing
- Chassis design - four legs with recessed card slot design, stable and firm
Nordic Ware 365 Indoor/Outdoor Grill N' Serve Plate
- The perfect sized plate for making delicious appetizers
- Great for cooking then serving
- Keeps food warm while serving
- Measures 15 by 1-1/4 by 10 inches
- Made in the USA
TeChef - Stovetop Korean BBQ Non-Stick Grill Pan with New Safe Teflon Select Non-Stick Coating (PFOA Free) (Grill Pan)
- BEST NONSTICK - New Safe PFOA Free Teflon Select / Coated 5 times with Teflon Print Designs
- GOOD INNOVATION - The unique swirled channel design helps oils drain slowly to give food more flavor.
- HEALTHY COOKING - Fat/Grease Draining System - Good for Pork Belly or Any Type of Meat
- MADE IN KOREA - Delivers outstanding performance and exceptional quality
- OVEN/DISHWASHER SAFE - Oven safe up to 450ºF and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
CookKing - Master Grill Pan, Korean Traditional BBQ Grill Pan - Stovetop Nonstick Indoor/Outdoor Smokeless BBQ Cast Aluminum Grill Pan
- CookKing - offers the best nonstick titanium coatings and durable cookware. It is the perfect tool for your low-fat diet. It helps control your fat, cholesterol, carb, and calorie intake.
- GOOD INNOVATION - An innovative cooking tool that is used to grill any type of meats and fish as well as vegetables. It provides a wonderful and fun way to have a BBQ party.
- HEALTHY COOKING - Fat/Grease Draining System
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR - Table top BBQ grill for use with a gas stovetop
- MADE IN KOREA - It delivers outstanding performance and exceptional quality.
IWATANI Smokeless Korean barbecue grill "YAKIMARU" CB-SLG-1
- ● body size: 303 (width) × 278 (depth) × 149 (height) mm / ● Weight: about 2.0kg / ● plate size (diameter): 233mm
- Material :( body): steel (powder coating) / (plate) aluminum die-casting (fluorine processing) / (burner) heat-resistant aluminum die-casting / (knob appliance plugs) ABS resin
- ● Continuous burning time: about 217 minutes (※ when the temperature 20 ~ 25 ℃, the measured value of the unexpired portion of the cassette gas one at high heat continuous combustion) / ● ignition system: piezoelectric ignition system / ● safety device: Pressure-sensitive safety equipment / ● container removable method: magnet system
- ● Accessories: handle, Japanese manual / ● Country of origin: Japan
- Japanese manual URL (PDF): http://www.i-cg.jp/support/manual/list/pdf/manual_pdf71.pdf
[QUEEN SENSE] CookKing Master Grill Pan, Korean Traditional BBQ Indoor & Outdoor Nonstick Cast Aluminum Plate Made in Korea + Locking Stainless Food 6" Tongs
- Size - diameter 11.8 " & 30cm [Fast thermal conductivity & Serrated pedestal] --- Its excellent thermal conductivity allows you to enjoy meat quickly and deliciously. Serrated base makes it easy to use for camping burners.
- QUEEN SENSE Grill Pan has partitions --- in the side space Innovative tool for baking meats and fish as well as vegetables.
- GOOD INNOVATION --- An innovative cooking tool that is used to grill any type of meats and fish as well as vegetables. It provides a wonderful and fun way to have a BBQ party
- The best nonstick coatings and durable cookware. It is the perfect tool for your low-fat diet. It helps control your fat, cholesterol, carb, and calorie intake
- MADE IN KOREA --- Grill Pan + Locking Stainless Food 6" Tongs It delivers outstanding performance and exceptional quality
ProSource Professional Heavy Duty Reversible Double Burner Cast Iron Grill Griddle 20 by 9-Inch Black
- Made out of solid cast iron
- Can be used on most two burners, stovetops, grills, over campfire and more
- High-quality and will last a long time
- Retains heat very well and distributes it evenly
- Dimensions: 20" x 9"
How to Get Your Barbecue Sauce onto Grocery Store Shelves
This article briefly discusses how to get your homemade barbecue sauce onto grocery store shelves. It includes some of what is involved in contacting the grocery store and setting up the initial contract.
Are you in the process of trying to get your homemade barbecue sauce onto grocery store shelves? If so, the first thing that you'll need to do is get it approved for retail sale. Once that's done, you can get to work on getting it placed onto a grocery store's shelves. It is a process that I have went through myself, so I can share with you some of what is involved. Here's how to get things started:
The first thing that I did in order to get my friend's barbecue sauce onto grocery store shelves was research. I went online and found the contact information and requirements needed to submit a new product request to each of the grocery stores he wanted the barbecue sauce in. In most instances, the person that you'll need to get in contact with is the grocery store's category manager. Category managers generally operate out of the grocery store's corporate headquarters.
Once I made contact, I had to send the category manager product samples along with proof of insurance, a marketing plan, an advertising plan, a promotional calendar and financial statements for the business. There were a few other reports that were required as well. The category manager then reviewed what I sent. If he or she was interested in the product, a pitch meeting was set-up. A decision was then rendered a few days after the conclusion of the pitch meeting. If the grocery store decided to carry the barbecue sauce, a contract was drawn up and signed. There were, however, some grocery stores that were independently owned. With those types of grocery stores, I had to set up pitch meetings with the owners.
During your quest, the category manager may ask you for what is called a "slotting fee." A slotting fee is what ensures your product's placement on a particular grocery store's shelves. Not all grocery stores will ask for one and some of the ones that do may be persuaded to waive them. I was able to get around the slotting fees because the barbecue sauce that I was pitching was manufactured within the grocery store's region. The stores that I dealt with at the time had policies where they waived slotting fees for small, local businesses. You may, or may not, be so lucky.
Once I got the barbecue sauce onto the store's shelves, I was given a set time to produce a certain volume of sales. If the sales volume was not reached, the barbecue sauce would have been pulled from the store shelves to make way for more profitable products. One of the things that I did to beef up sales was form strategic alliances and set up in-store promotions. For example, I partnered with a local butcher and a beverage distributor who also sold their products at a particular grocery store. Then I got permission to hold a promotional barbecue in the parking lot of the grocery store over the 4th of July weekend. The butcher donated the meat. The beverage distributor donated the drinks and my friend donated the barbecue sauce. We also split the advertising and staffing costs. The event was a raging success. Because of the promotion, we were able to create product awareness, drive traffic into the grocery store, capture media attention and cause a bump in sales. You may want to try something similar in order to promote your barbecue sauce.
Killeen Gonzalez has a degree in marketing and has spent many years working in the field. She has also successfully brought a barbecue sauce to market.