Best Bbq Pork Rub in 2023
Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub 16 Oz by Volume
Bad Byron's Butt Rub Barbeque Seasoning BBQ Rubs (26 Oz)
- Used by championship barbequers, professional chefs, and backyard cooks everywhere
- Balanced blend of onion, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika and chipotle (smoked jalapeno)
- Outdoor flavor at it's finest
- A great all-purpose seasoning
- Please note: manufacturer packaging does not come with a safety seal
Pork Barrel BBQ All American Seasoning Mix, Dry Rub Perfect for Chicken, Beef, Pork, Fish and More, Gluten Free, Preservative Free and MSG Free, 22 Ounce
- Give your food a gourmet smoky flavor by using the delectable Pork Barrel BBQ All American Seasoning & Rub (22 oz.)
- With this delicious BBQ dry rub, you can easily impart slow-cooked flavors in your meats and more, without actually having to cook them for hours.
- Tastes great on chicken, pork, beef, fish fillets, scallops, shrimp, veggies, chili and more!
- The Pork Barrel BBQ All American Seasoning is gluten, preservative and MSG-free.
- A delicious seasoning blend inspired by the great flavors of classic American barbecue and crafted by enthusiastic barbecue pit masters.
Cattlemen's Cowboy Rub, 27.25 oz
- Cattlemen’s Cowboy Rub is made with a smoky, savory blend of premium ingredients including hickory smoke, molasses and coffee for next level robust flavor, optimal performance and flexibility
- Kosher, non-GMO Project Verified with no MSG added
- Cattlemen’s Cowboy Rub is a versatile blend with a finer grind that perfectly penetrates proteins, offering chefs an ideal solution for a variety of cooking methods including low ‘n slow
- Built exclusively for food service, Cattlemen’s Rubs deliver back-of-house convenience with menu versatility, working well as stand-alone rubs or when creating signature sauces
- Cattlemen’s Cowboy Rub is ready to use as a dry rub on brisket, chicken or beef and can be mixed with Cattlemen’s BBQ sauces for a thick, rich marinade
Jack Daniel's Original Quality Pork Rub, 11 oz
- Adds a burst of spicy sweetness to ribs, pork chops, pulled pork, or any pork entrée that perfectly complements all of the Jack Daniel’s Barbecue Products
- Pork rub that adds a spicy, sweet flavoring to smoked or grilled ribs, pork butt, or any other pork product
- Best used to season pork butts or other cuts of meat before smoking or grilling
- Gluten Free
- No MSG
Lambert's Sweet Rub O' Mine (12.5 Ozs)
- World Championship Class BBQ Dry Rub, perfected by Mark Lambert, Three Time World Champion BBQ Pitmaster, taking Memphis in May in Pork Shoulder
- Sweet Rub O'Mine is his go to Dry Rub and it was designed for more than just pork.
- It contains the perfect balance of flavors that bring the results in your back ground or at your next competition.
- The rub that won the 2013 Memphis in May Grand Championship BBQ Team
- 12.5 Oz
"Bang'n" Pork Smoky BBQ Seasoning & Rub #1 Award Winning Pork Rub - It's Not Good It's "BANG'N"
- Bang'n Pork is a World Famous Championship Seasoning
- Enhances the Pork with Flavor without hiding the Pork Taste
- It's a Bang'n all-purpose seasoning Salt & Rub for all
- Best Pulled Pork & Chop Seasoning & Rub you will ever have!
- Guaranteed You'll Love it or it's Free! It's That Good!
Bolner's Fiesta Pork Rub 20oz
- Premium quality
- Porky's Delight
- Fiesta Brand is a Texas tradition!
- For Delicious Pork
- Rich robust flavor
Flying Swine Slap Apple Bourbon BBQ Rub 16 Oz - Award Winning Butt Rub Seasoning & Grilling Spice - Great for Smoking Meat, Rib Rub, Brisket Rub, Pulled Pork & Chicken Marinade - No MSG & Gluten Free
- BBQ SEASONING & RUB: National Barbecue Association Award Winning 16 Oz bag of Slap Apple Bourbon BBQ Rub. For those that love the sweet apple flavor with a "shot" of bourbon, that goes so well together with any meat or vegetable. No MSG, Gluten Free & Made in the USA!
- EASY TO USE: Mix with water to create an injection, marinade or brine to really bring out the flavor.
- ALL YOU NEED: Many of our competitors ask you to buy additional sugars to make their product edible. Not us! We've created this grill seasoning so you can use it right out of the bag.
- TRANSFORM YOUR BBQ: Use liberally and 1 bag can season 3 chickens, 3 slabs ribs, 2 briskets, 1 pork shoulder, 3 leg of lamb or 1 whole prime rib.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you have an issue for any reason, we will make it right. No questions asked!
Oakridge BBQ Competition Beef & Pork Rub - 1 Lb
- Oakridge BBQ Competition Beef & Pork Rub would best be described as bold and flavorful, hallmarks of this All Natural signature rub.
- Big flavors that marry perfectly with big, bold cuts of meat like ribeyes, porterhouses, strip loins, beef brisket, burgers, chops, duck, pulled pork and pork spareribs.
- Oakridge BBQ Competition Beef & Pork Rub is perfectly balanced sweet/heat/savory/salty flavor profile with the bold aromas of chilies, cumin and celery in the front with the smoky sultry heat of chipotle peppers in the finish.
- his is a serious competition-grade rub from Oakrdige BBQ folks!
- Because of Oakridge BBQ's perfectionist nature, this commitment to quality always includes using the finest ingredients available.
Dry Rub Recipes - Texas Dry
As the summer months grow closer, everyone is heading outside to strike a match and start the charcoal grills and smokers. Even if you choose to use a gas grill, bold Texas flavor is something you can enjoy in every bite.
Ingredients for the Texas Dry Rub
½ cup Chili Powder
½ cup Brown Sugar
½ cup Salt
½ cup Fresh Ground Black Pepper
¼ cup Dry Mustard
¼ cup Ground Cumin
Ground Red Pepper to taste
Mixing Together the Best Texas Dry Rub
Depending on how much you plan on barbecuing this summer, this Texas Dry Rub can be mixed for a small season or a large season. With barbecue masters in mind, let's try for a medium amount that can be easily stored in an air proof container on your spice shelf.
After measuring out all the ingredients, throw them into a bowl and mix well. Red pepper should be added to taste. For hotter Texas Dry Rub, try adding some red pepper flakes to the bowl as well.
Using Your Dry Texas Rub
Dry Texas Rub can be used on just about any food you can grill. Typically, meats should be rubbed well in advance and allowed to sit in the refrigerator for a few hours before grilling. It is important to bring all meat to room temperature before cooking on the grill. This allows the meat to cook more evenly.
Vegetables can also be coated with Dry Texas Rub immediately before grilling. After meats and veggies are ready to eat, try sprinkling a bit of fresh rub on the dishes for an added punch.
Other Uses for Dry Texas Rub
While grilling with Dry Texas Rub is like preparing perfection, you can also add these spices to a crock pot steaming chili for the day. Replace chili seasoning with a hefty punch of Dry Texas Rub and add chili powder to taste. For added depth, add a bit more rub toward the end of cooking time.