Best Bbq Potato Chips Reviews in 2023
Deep River Snacks Mesquite BBQ Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, 2-Ounce (Pack of 24)
- Contains 24 - 2 Ounce Bags of Mesquite BBQ Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.
- Down-home, done right! The perfect blend of mesquite, brown sugar, and paprika, with notes of exotic spices - your taste buds will thank you.
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, certified Gluten-Free; Non-GMO Ingredients; produced in a nut-free facility.
- Deep River Snacks are cooked exclusively in sunflower oil.
- Supporting Charity -- This bag features the American Liver Foundation! The American Liver Foundation works to educate and raise awareness for the dozens of forms of liver disease, in addition to raising funds for research.
- A down-home barbeque on a chip. The perfect blend of mesquite, paprika and other exotic spices
- Cholesterol Free
- Gluten Free
- Kosher Certified
Grippo's BBQ Potato Chips 1.5 Oz Bags 24 Count
- Perfect for snacking and lunches!
- Those who know know these are the best tasting Barbecue potato chips made. A Cincinnati staple at all family functions
- Contains 1 case of 24 - 1.5 Ounce Grippo's BBQ Potato Chips
- Due to the nature of this item some breakage may occur during shipping.
Pringles Potato Crips Chips, Memphis BBQ Flavored, 5.5 Ounce
- Satisfy your snack craving with the irresistible taste of savory Memphis barbeque flavor potato crisps; uniquely shaped and seasoned from edge to edge for a perfectly flavored bite every time
- Make snack time more fun with the original, stackable potato crisp; pop open a can and experience the bold flavor and satisfying crunch of Memphis BBQ Flavored Pringles Potato Crisps
- Always tasty, never greasy; a delicious and crispy way to put the wow in your snacking routine; a travel-ready food made to enjoy at home or on-the-go
- Grab a can at game time, pack a snack for school, enjoy a stack at the office and stow them in lunchboxes; the savory, stackable snack options are endless
- Convenient, ready to eat potato crisps, stacked in a 5.5-ounce can; Kosher OU-D; packaged for freshness and great taste
Wachusett Barbecue Chips, 5-Ounce Bags (5 Pack)
AIR FRYER COOKBOOK- VEGAN'S WAY - ASIAN VEGAN AIR-FRY, RECIPE COOKBOOK: HEALTH TIPS, DESSERTS AND MORE 100% HALAL
Utz Jumbo Snack Variety Pack (Pack of 60) Individual Snack Bags, Includes Potato Chips, Cheese Curls, Popcorn and Pretzels, Crunchy Travel Snacks for Lunches, Vending Machines, and Enjoying on the Go
- VARIETY PACK – The Utz Snack Variety Box contains 12 - 1 oz bags of each: Original, BBQ and Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips; 6 - 1 oz. bags of each: Salt & Vinegar Chips, Cheese Curls, and Thin Pretzels; 6 - 0.75 oz. bags of White Cheddar Popcorn.
- INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED – These individual snacks are packaged for your ultimate convenience. They are ideal for filling the office breakroom or your home pantry. Plus, they are packed for resale so they’re great vending machine snacks.
- TRAVEL SNACKS – This pack of portable snacks is perfect for school or lunch boxes, to bring with you on the go, or to keep handy for whenever the cravings strike. Trust us, a sandwich just isn’t the same without a crunchy, quick snack on the side!
- GREAT CRUNCH – No matter what variety of Utz snacks are your favorite, you can be sure you’re getting a great, satisfying crunch. We have expertly refined our cooking process to give you the best snacks foods possible.
- WE ARE UTZ – Since 1921, Utz has been making and selling quality pretzels and other delicious snacks in Hanover, PA, the snack capital of the world! We’re a family-managed business providing snacks that are crunchier, lighter, fresher and simply better.
Lay's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Variety Pack, 40 Count
- Includes 40 single serving bags of your favorite Lay's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
- 14 bags of Jalapeno flavored kettle cooked chips, 14 bags of Original kettle cooked chips, and 12 bags of Mesquite BBQ flavored kettle cooked chips
- Kettle cooked to perfection
- Perfect for enjoying at home, at work or on-the-go
- Our snacks have a short shelf life (60-90 days) so most of our packages only show the month & day of expiration (e.g. “Aug 16” means August 16th, not August 2016). For optimum flavor and freshness, we recommend the snack be consumed by the date on the package.
Pringles Potato Crisps Chips, Flavored Variety Pack, Original, Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream and Onion, BBQ, 15 Count
- Satisfy your snack craving with the irresistible taste of original flavor, cheddar cheese flavor, sour cream and onion flavor, and bbq flavor potato crisps; uniquely shaped and seasoned edge to edge
- Make snack time more fun with the original, stackable corn crisp; pop open a can and experience the mouthwatering flavor and satisfying crunch of pringles potato crisps
- Always tasty, never greasy; A delicious and crispy way to put the wow in your snacking routine; A travel ready food made to enjoy at home or on the go
- Grab a can at game time, pack a snack for school, enjoy a stack at the office and stow them in lunchboxes; The savory, stackable snack options are endless
- Packaged in a 20.6 ounce box containing 4, 1.3 oz cans of original flavored, 4, 1.4 ounce cans of sour cream & onion flavored, 3, 1.4 ounce cans of bbq flavored, and 4, 1.4 ounce cans of cheddar cheese flavored pringles potato crisps
Pringles Snack Stacks Potato Crisps Chips, Flavored Variety Pack, Original, Sour Cream and Onion, Cheddar Cheese, BBQ, Pizza, Cheddar and Sour Cream, 19.5 Oz (27 Cups)
- Satisfy your snack craving with the irresistible taste of original flavor, cheddar cheese flavor, sour cream and onion flavor, bbq flavor, pizza flavor, and cheddar and sour cream flavor potato crisps
- Make snack time more fun with the original, stackable potato crisp; Pop open a can and experience the bold flavor and satisfying crunch of pringles potato crisps
- Always tasty, never greasy; A delicious and crispy way to put the wow in your snacking routine; A travel-ready food made to enjoy at home or on-the-go
- Grab a cup at game time, pack a snack for school, enjoy a stack at the office and stow them in lunchboxes; The savory, stackable snack options are endless
- 19.5-ounce box containing 6, 0.67-ounce cups of original, 6, 0.74-ounce cups of sour cream & onion, 6, 0.74-ounce cups cheddar cheese, 3, 0.74-ounce cups bbq, 3, 0.74-oz cups pizza, and 3, 0.74-ounce cups of cheddar & sour cream flavored pringles potato crisps
Quest Nutrition Tortilla Style Protein Chips, Nacho Cheese, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Baked, 1.1 Ounce (12 Count)
- 18g of Protein and 4g of Net Carbs
- Baked - never fried; Made with high-quality Whey and Milk Protein Isolates
- No added soy ingredients
- Gluten Free
- Includes 12 bags of Quest Nacho Tortilla Protein Chips
Garlic Kale Chips Recipe: A Healthy Alternative to Potato Chips
People who are chip people know that we crave the snack crunch. Nuts and raisins are great to snack on but it’s just not the same. Kale chips are a great alternative to your favorite greasy potato chips.
Kale is not just a food -- it's practically a wonder drug. Add to this the fact that kale is delicious and it's a win-win. The cousins to this leafy green include cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and brussel sprouts. According to WebMD, kale also lowers cholesterol and has cancer fighting antioxidants. Plus, kale is low in calories.
If you're not sold yet, you will be after trying kale chips.
People who are chip people know that we crave the crunch. Nuts and raisins are great to snack on but it's just not the same. Kale chips are a great alternative to your favorite greasy potato chips. The best part is that they taste so good that you won't feel like you're settling.
This will be the simplest treat that you make for yourself. Some opt to spice with seasoning salt but I try to avoid salts and use garlic powder and crushed red pepper instead.
1. Wash, separate and drain your curly kale bunches.
2. Put kale into a colander and let it dry for about 45 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. You can also make these in a toaster oven that has a "bake" function.
4. Mix kale in a bowl with the olive oil and vinegar or lemon juice to taste. If you want to keep this snack dish lower in calories, just toss with the lemon juice and use an olive oil spray before putting it in the oven.
5. Spread your kale on a foil-lined baking or cookie sheet.
6. Dust kale lightly with black pepper, red pepper and garlic powder.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
8. Let cool and enjoy!
Make these for movie night snack appeal or girls night in. Kale chips store perfectly in an easily portable brown paper bag. Bon appetit!
More from this Contributor
Healthy Snacks for Operation Bombshell Body