Best Bbq Reddit in 2023
Jokes About German Sausage are the Wurst: Diary for Sausage Lovers, Blank Lined Travel Journal to Write In Ideas
PUNS ARE THE WURST: Diary for Sausage Lovers, Blank Lined Travel Journal to Write In Ideas
German Dad Jokes Are the Wurst: Funny Sausage Notebook Novelty Gift for Men ~ Diary for Wurst Lovers, Blank Lined Travel Journal to Write In Ideas
German Jokes Are the Wurst !: Funny Sausage Notebook Novelty Gift for Men ~ Diary for Wurst Lovers, Blank Lined Travel Journal to Write In Ideas
Top 10 Interesting Subreddits
A list of my top 10 subreddits that are genuinely useful and interesting.
1. r/Gamedeals- Far and away the most useful subreddit for me personally. I love video games and play them often however it can be a very expensive habit to maintain. That is what makes game deals such a great subreddit. This forum monitors video game prices on a wide range of reputable websites and consolidates them into a space where you can easily keep track of the great deals that otherwise might have never known about. I'm not making hyperbole when I say this subreddit has saved me over 100 dollars in the last 3 months on game sales. Its great for those who are unfamiliar with sites other than Amazon and Steam. Definitely worth a subscribe for the savings, not to mention each of the prices will feature comments from other redditors about whether the games are worth purchasing or if the game historically has been at a better price that is worth waiting for.
2. r/Explainlikeimfive- A person favorite of mine. Often times there are complicated theories, events, scientific process, or something as simple as why Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time. Nobody likes to admit that they don't understand things, so this forum provides a place where these complicated topics can be summed up in simple to understand answers so you don't have to go another day nodding along quietly when your friends bring up the mortgage crisis.
3. r/NetflixBestof- Netflix Instant has thousands of movies that are constantly gaining new titles and losing old ones. Its hard to keep track of all the moving of the titles which is why it makes sense for the 80,000+ subscribers to keep track of it together. The forum features newly added titles, some personal favorites that redditors recommend, critically acclaimed flicks or foreign films that you might not have even thought to have watched. Great for movie buffs.
4. r/Political Discussion- Any newcomers to Reddit will find that r/politics has a reputation for being slightly biased and leaning towards specific political beliefs that seem to alienate those with differing opinions. However political discussion is a much smaller, but much more supporting subreddit where different beliefs and opinions can be expressed in a much more un-biased environment. If you enjoy spirited debate or just thought provoking questions this a great place to check out.
5. r/Buildapc- A tremendous resource for those looking to build their own computers. Most manufactured computers are marked up considerably and for good reason, most of us are terrified by the concept of putting together a computer. This site contains great articles about the theory, building, and software uploading. This is a particularly supportive community where newcomers and experienced builders alike can ask advice from skilled builders about your component lists, troubleshooting problems and asking for any tips on how to make your design even better.
6. r/Earthporn- Contrary to the name. Safe for work. Think of it like r/pics but exclusively incredible pictures of landscapes from different areas around the world. Very cool for photographers, nature buffs and casual admirers alike.
7. r/Fitness- Another very supportive subreddit, that is more approachable than the traditionally macho forums like bodybuilding.com. This community offers recommendations about effective workouts, constructive criticism on workout plans and nutrition. Very resourceful and supportive community for anyone looking to shed a few pounds or just trying to re-vamp their workout.
8. r/LifeProTips- A personal favorite of mind. This is a great forum for basic tips about life, and some tricks that you can learn, to save time, money or just be more efficient . Similar to sites like Lifehacks, the over 440,000 subscribers will always post something interesting to learn about.
9. r/ListentoThis- Very similar to r/music but in my opinion a lot better, with less repetitive and generic recommendations. These pages have all different types of music recommendations from a variety of genres. This is good for anyone looking to get into new music when Pandora just isn't doing the trick anymore.
10. r/Sex- Not safe for work obviously. Very interesting subreddit about relationships in general, tips, chronicled experiences, or simply a great place to ask questions. Surprisingly informative, this seems like it would be a crass and vulgar page but is in fact a generally tasteful resource for anyone interested in sex.
So go on, get out there. Reddit is one of the most interesting websites on the internet and can be very addicting. Obviously don't just take my humble opinion on subreddits. A simple search on r/Askreddit will bring up tons of subreddit recommendations from redditors to help you down the rabbit's hole. Enjoy.