Best Bbq Rubs On The Market in 2023
Fat Boy Natural BBQ Premium All Purpose Rub, 24 Ounce
Kick Butt Gourmet Blackened Cajun Seasoning Spice Shaker - Spicy Cajun Seasoning Rub (10 oz) - Use for Creole Seasoning, Ribs, Chicken Wings, Seafood or Pork on the BBQ Grill
- BLACKENED CAJUN RIB RUB: This 10 oz Kick Butt bbq rub adds an incredible layer of cajun-inspired flavor to any dish. This chicken seasoning and pork rub blend enhances any dish, backed by a bangin’ taste designed for the bbq fan or grilling aficionado. Create tantalizing taste in no time with this Blackened Cajun Seasoning on chicken wings, turkey, seafood, pork and ribs. You’re bound to pass a good time, rest assured!
- FINGER LICKIN’ FLAVOR: Kick Butt’s Blackened Cajun Rib Rub is the blend you have been missing when it comes to genuine Louisiana flavor. Made with a variety of peppers and spices, this blend serves you a combination of spicy, savory and zesty flavors for a well-rounded taste that’s authentically Cajun.
- CAJUN INSPIRED DISHES: This is the only superior quality, gourmet BBQ grill and rib rub on the market today and probably the last you will need to ever try! Create tantalizing Lousiana-inspired flavor in a pinch by generously applying this rib rub on beef, pork, fish or chicken. Use a hot cast-iron skillet with oil and enjoy a Kick Butt Cajun Cuisine. Make dishes that are so authentic, it’s as if it came straight from the bayou!
- PREMIUM GIFTS: These spices and seasonings make great stocking stuffers for any meat lover or grilling expert you know. They're wonderful for birthdays, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Fourth of July, Christmas gifts or any other shindig for that matter. Give your pal the gift that makes every meal memorable and every bite delectable!
- MADE IN THE USA: To maintain the highest quality, best-tasting, gourmet BBQ grill and rib rub on the market today, Kick Butt grows and harvests its own peppers on land right next to their facility in Arizona. Talk about dedication! Made with quality and consistency in mind, this set is top notch. Filled with bold, mouthwatering flavor you won’t find another cajun seasoning like it around- and you won’t have to! Don’t believe it? Just check our reviews.
Mikeâ€™s Hot Honey, 12 oz Squeeze Bottle (1 Pack), Honey with a Kick, Sweetness & Heat, 100% Pure Honey, Gluten-Free & Paleo, Amber
- Sweet-heat combo of honey infused with chili peppers
- Quick and easy way to add the perfect kick to your favorite foods
- Drizzle it on pizza or wings, pair it with cheese, and add it to cocktails or tea
- Made with 100% pure honey, real chili peppers, and vinegar
- All natural, gluten-free, and contains no artificial sugar or preservatives
Kosmos Q Cow Cover BBQ Rub | Savory Blend | Great on Brisket, Steak, Ribs & Burgers | Best Barbecue Rub | Meat Seasoning & Spice Dry Rub | 10.5 oz Shaker Bottle
- TRANSFORM ORDINARY MEAT: Sick of unremarkable, tasteless meat? Our award-winning, Cow Cover BBQ rub will take your cooking to the next level, transforming beef, or even poultry, into lip-smacking, head-turning, delicious meat that is sure to “wow” even the toughest of BBQ critics. You’ll soon find yourself being asked to host all the family barbecues and tailgates!
- A FLAVOR EXPLOSION: This delicious BBQ dry rub powder is the perfect seasoning to add a spicy kick to any red meat! Our special blend of spices is the perfect balance of savory and smoky-heat, delivering a mouthwatering explosion of rich red goodness combined with just the right amount of chili pepper. This original rub blend is full of robust flavor that will enhance your BBQ creations with a subtle, yet thrilling, heat accent unlike any other for an experience your tastebuds will crave.
- EASY TO USE: Our BBQ rub will add knock-your-socks-off flavor to just about any meat! Whether you use it as a rib or steak rub, chicken wing coating, or for kicking up burgers and fries, you can’t go wrong. Simply sprinkle on or rub into your meat of choice and enjoy rich smelling and deliciously succulent dishes with Kosmos’ infinitely customizable Cow Cover spice blend!
- ALL THINGS BARBECUE: With a versatile flavor that is great for kickin’ up almost anything, this BBQ rub is not only a fantastic seasoning or coating for a variety of meats, including beef, chicken, pork, seafood, brisket, wings, ribs or salmon, but also the perfect rub for spicing up your other favorite foods. With just a sprinkle you can enhance the flavor of casseroles, potatoes, baked beans, and more!
- THE SECRET IS KOSMOS Q: Since its formation in 2009, Kosmos Q has won multiple championships, both grand and reserve, in the highly competitive world of BBQ. Kosmos Q attends 30 competitions each year, caters events on the infield of NASCAR’s “Texas Motor Speedway,” and held the position of the nation’s 2nd best food truck for a year and a half. Every product developed by Kosmos Q is rigorously tested. If it’s not good enough for us at Kosmos Q, then it’s not good enough for you.
Plowboys BBQ Yardbird Rub - 5 LBS Bag
- 5 LBS of Plowboys BBQ Yardbird Rub is a savory rub, with a touch of sweetness is followed on the back of the tongue with just a little heat.
- Try Plowboys BBQ Yardbird Rub from the team that won the 2009 American Royal Invitational from the team of Todd Johns and his brother-in-law Randy Hinck (who compete as the Pork Pullin Plowboys) bested 123 past grand champions to capture the overall crown.
- Plowboys BBQ Yardbird Rub was developed for competition bbq but for those of us that are just backyard bbq geeks it gives us the opportunity to produce award winning bbq without the competition.
- Great on Chicken! If that isn't enough try Plowboys Yardbird Rub on pork ribs once and its normally requested on my ribs!
- The savory rub, with a touch of sweetness is followed on the back of the tongue with just a little heat. Buy it in bulk and save!
Traeger Grills SPC178 Blackened Saskatchewan Dry Rub
- 1. Amazing Taste: features garlic flavor and Traeger's signature spice blend
- 2. Compatible proteins: this rub is a Surefire winner on just about anything
- 3. Kosher and gluten & GMO free
- 4. Easy storage: rub comes in new Stackable aluminum tin container
- 5. Made in USA
RAPICCA BBQ Gloves Heat Resistant-Smoker, Grill, Cooking Barbecue Gloves, for Handling Heat Food Right on Your Fryer, Grill or Oven. Waterproof, Fireproof, Oil Resistant Neoprene Coating ï¼ˆ14-Inch ï¼‰
- PRO DESIGN –Made with FDA-Approved neoprene rubber, they are water, fire & stain resistant. Designed for the pit master with insulated textured palm non-slip five finger design so you can manage wet or greasy meat in your smoker or bbq and make pulled pork like the pros!
- COMFORTABLE & FLAME RESISTANT – The double layer soft cotton liner not only provide max comfortable fitting but also good insulated from heat, the gloves fits loosely so your hands stays cool and comfortable while tend to your bbq, smoker and other household tasks.The food grade neoprene coating is resistant to melting and is fire resistant, protecting your hands around smokers, grill flames and fire, making them a great camping accessory.
- EXTREMELY EASY TO CLEAN - The flexible waterproof neoprene coating on this glove is resistant to heat, grease, oil, water and stains even chemical liquid, just wash the gloves with a little soap, and hang them to dry, no oil or stains left, pleasure to use!
- EASY HANDLING BOILING WATER OR STEAM -As the neoprene rubber coating is waterproof, you could handle hot boiling water or steam easily, just put your hands in hot boiling water without feeling heat(please have a test in cold water in case of any defective gloves!) the 14inch length sleeve protect your arm as well as your hands while pending your BBQ masterpiece or handing hot items on your smoker or grill.
- ALL KINDS OF USES - The Pit glove isn't just for BBQ; they're great for brewing beer; frying turkeys; dying yarn and all kinds of activities where you need hand and forearm protection
Southside Market Premium Original BBQ Seasoning & Rub - 14 oz.
- Ingredients: Salt, Black Pepper, Cayenne, Garlic, Paprika and Other Spices.
- No MSG
- Gluten Free
Traeger Grills PEL318 Apple 100% All-Natural Hardwood Pellets - Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and BBQ (20 lb. Bag)
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Made in America: Sustainably sourced and manufactured by Traeger in the USA
- Weight: 20 lb. bag
Adkins Western Style Barbecue BBQ Seasoning 16 OZ All Natural
- Excellent for smoking, charcoal cooking, broiling or baking of beef, pork and poultry.
- All natural, gluten free and NO MSG.
- Just rub on meat and cook!
- There's no rules on seasoning!
The History of the Kansas City Chiefs
There may be no better place to be than in Kansas City, MO at Arrowhead Stadium in October. With fall in the air and the aroma of BBQ ribs from the tailgaters in the parking lot, it's hard to top a Sunday afternoon spent watching a Chiefs football game.
Considered by many to be the NFL's loudest stadiums, Arrowhead is also one of the toughest places for opposing teams to play in. The Chiefs rarely lose a home game, but this is especially true in the month of December where they hold the NFL's highest winning percentage.
Interestingly, the Chiefs franchise actually got its start in Dallas, TX. Until the Chiefs owner moved the team to Kansas City in 1963, they were known as the Dallas Texans. The problem was, Dallas was already home to the Cowboys and the city just couldn't support both teams. With the Dallas Cowboys garnering most of the attention, the choice became clear as to who needed to go.
How did the team become known as the Chiefs? Their owner, Lamar Hunt, wanted to rename the team after moving them to Kansas City. Obviously, the Kansas City Texans wasn't going to go over very well. Well, at the time the mayor of Kansas City was nicknamed "Chief". During a fan contest to name the team, someone suggested that this would make a great name for the team. Lamar Hunt loved it, and the rest is history.
The Chiefs were a member of the old AFL until the merger between the two leagues in 1970. Although the Chiefs consistently field a winning team every season, they have appeared in only two Super Bowls.
In 1967 the Chiefs played the Green Bay Packers in the very first Super Bowl. They went on to lose the game 35-10 to Vince Lombardi's Packers, but they remain a big part of Super Bowl history.
Then in 1970, Kansas City once again went to the Super Bowl, playing the Minnesota Vikings. This time, the Chiefs won 23-7 to win Super Bowl IV in New Orleans, LA. The win remains the only Super Bowl victory in franchise history.
The Kansas City Chiefs are also a very giving and caring franchise. Year round the Chiefs and their players donate time and money to many different charitable organizations throughout the Kansas City area. As a team, the Chiefs raised more than $15 million in 2005.
Over the years the Chiefs have put several outstanding players into football's Hall of Fame. These include:
Coach Henry Stram
Among the many fine moments in franchise history, there have also been tragic ones as well. Derrick Thomas, the outstanding Pro-Bowl LB died from injuries in an automobile accident February 8, 2000. Another tragic moment occurred in June of 1983 when Pro-Bowl RB Joe Delaney drowned in LA while trying to save the lives of three young boys who were crying out for help. Delaney, who could not swim, managed to save one of the youngsters before drowning with the other two boys.
The Kansas City Chiefs have a great organization with a powerful fan base. Each Sunday during the fall, Arrowhead becomes a sea of red and yellow. While there are other NFL franchises that have more Super Bowl wins under their belt, you would be hard pressed to find a better overall sports franchise more dearly loved by their fans than the Kansas City Chiefs.