Best Bbq Sauce Gift Sets in 2023
Thoughtfully Gifts, Street Food Sauces, Hot Sauce and BBQ Gift Set, 1.7 Ounces Each, Flavors Include: Diablo Wings Sauce, Mexican Style, Lousiana Style Wing, Original BBQ and More!
Jim Beam All Natural BBQ Sauce Variety FOUR Pack Includes: Bold N Spicy/Smoky Barrel/Maple Bourbon/Southern Tang 18oz Each
Rufus Teague: Saucinâ€™ & Rubbinâ€™ Gift Pack - Premium BBQ Sauce & Dry Rubs - Natural Ingredients - Award Winning Flavors - Gluten-Free, Kosher, & Non-GMO
- THICK & RICH BBQ SAUCE: Rufus jammed packed his sauces with wholesome, natural ingredients to make thick, rich BBQ sauce perfect for any meat you’re cookin’ up!
- ELEVATES YOUR MEALS: Made for chefs and grill masters alike, our rubs will elevate any meal.
- AWARD WINNING FLAVOR: We’ve been grillin’ and chillin’ with our world famous BBQ sauces and dry rubs that have countless awards dating as far back as 2005!
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Our natural ingredients are a game changer for our barbecue sauces and make them mouthwatering good!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, let us know and we’ll either replace it or issue a full refund.
Steven Raichlen Project Smoke BBQ Barbecue Sauce Combo Gift Pack- 3 Pack Summer Grilling Barbeque Set
- Steve Raichlen's Project Smoke- World-wide authentic international barbecue flavor to your kitchen
- Best of Barbecue- Barbecue BBQ sauces pair perfectly with steak, ribs, chicken, vegetables, fish, and more!
- Summer Grilling Pack- Cherry Beer Sauce, Spicy Apple Sauce and Cabernet Rosemary Sauce
- Barbecue Sauces- BBQ sauces take your grilling and cooking to the next level
- Bring delicious BBQ to your kitchen and backyard.
Urban Accents BODACIOUS BBQ, Gourmet BBQ, Smoking & Grilling Spices and Meat Rubs (Set of 5) - A Dryglaze, Meat Spices and Dry Rubs BBQ Gift Set- Perfect Gift for Any Occasion
- A GRILL LOVER'S DREAM: A grilling spices BBQ gift set with grilling essentials and bold new flavors perfect for meats, veggies and everything in between. Makes a great gift basket for men!
- FIRE UP THE GRILL: The BBQ spice set includes 2 versatile spice blends – choose from classic Chicago Steak & Chop and sweet and spicy Kansas City Classic Rub.
- MELT IN YOUR MOUTH: Three innovative Dryglaze meat spices: Vermont Grill, Santa Fe BBQ, and Athenian Herb bring you to grill master levels.
- GREAT BBQ GIFT SETS: Ideal for housewarmings, weddings or as thoughtful hostess gifts, the meat spices and dry rubs in this BBQ spice set give the gift of flavour!
- URBAN ACCENTS: Urban Accents is a specialty food company based in Chicago, Illinois that manufactures and distributes spice blends, grilling rubs, sea salts and a full collection of products designed for use in gourmet cooking.
FreshJax Grilling Spice Gift Set, (Set of 5)
- THE PERFECT GIFT; Christmas, Corporate Gifts, Hostess Gift, Father's Day, Graduation, BBQ, Thanksgiving, House Warming, and Birthday.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - love these spices even more than we love to make them, or you'll get your money back
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS - Certified Organic By Americert International, Gluten free, NON GMO, Kosher, No artificial Flavors
- GOURMET GRILLING SPICES; Perfect for grills, BBQs, smokers, potlucks, picnics, parties, celebrations, and more!
- SMALL FAMILY BUSINESS - FreshJax is a family owned and operated business, handcrafting your favorite natural spices since 2011
Smokey J's BBQ Sauce Gift Set - Award Winning Carolina BBQ Sauce. Spicy, Sweet & Dry Rub Barbecue Seasoning
- KNUCKLE LICKIN' ORIGINAL– Delicious as a flavoring, marinade, dipping sauce or condiment! The perfect accessory to your meal.
- SWEET HABANERO– Kicking up the original Barbeque Sauce, this homemade spicy, hot sauce packs a punch!
- RUB ME TENDER– BBQ Dry Rub is a perfect balance of sweet and spicy. Massage in meat before grilling for full flavor.
- BBQ SAUCE GIFT SET - 3 pack contains 2 x 16oz homemade barbeque sauces & 1 x 5.5oz Dry Rub Seasoning
- FATHERS DAY GIFTS - Gifts for dad are hard, but this set is great for holiday, birthday, & dad gifts for anytime!
Head Country Bar-B-Q Combo Pack Assorted Flavors
- Includes 1 20 oz. Bottle Each of Head Country Original, Hickory Smoke, and Hot & Spicy Barbeque Sauce plus 1 6 oz. Bottle of Head Country Original Championship Seasoning
- Gluten Free
- Perfect on beef, poultry, wild game, and vegetables
Marketplace Brands Budweiser Grilling Set - 3 BBQ Sauces with Basting Brush
- Includes 3 BBQ sauces with basting brush
- BBQ Sauces: classic, Honey, and sweet & smoky
Stonewall Kitchen 4 Piece Classic Grille Sauce Collection
- Stonewall Kitchen 4 Piece Classic Grille Sauce Collection
- Perfect for the grill lover; its great as a gift for the holidays or just a sunny day
- Adds savory flavor to grilled vegetables and meats, noodles, stir fry dinners or to add richness to your favorite pan sauce.
- Serve over chicken or pork and roast for a company-worthy meal
- Made in the USA from the award winning Stonewall Kitchen brand of gourmet foods
Barbecue Sauce, an American Flavor Tradition
BBQ sauce been kicked up a notch with all kinds of flavors and varieties
It's grilling season, BBQ season, it's time to fire up the smoker, the gas grill, the portable Weber, rub two sticks together, it doesn't matter - put some meat on the fire!
And what is the most popular accompaniment for a plethora of meats cooked in the great outdoors? No silly, not ketchup, its barbecue sauce!
The person who invented BBQ sauce is unknown, but whoever he was, he was a genius! References to the sauce started appearing in 17th century English and French literature about the formation of the American colonies. The rest is history and boy has BBQ sauce been kicked up a notch with all kinds of flavors and varieties created over the last 400+ years!
A traditional flavoring for pork, beef and chicken, sauce can range from watery to thick, from being heavy on the vinegar to being loaded with spice. Heck, there's even mustard and mayonnaise based BBQ sauces. It's a regional thing, there's Carolina BBQ, Tennessee whiskey BBQ, Texas BBQ and the favorite of yours truly, Kansas City BBQ.
What is your favorite sauce?
Kansas City BBQ style: This is a thick, rich tomato based sauce that's got some spice but is heavier on the sweet. Tomato, brown sugar and vinegar are the base ingredients. It doesn't really penetrate the meat and is more like a frosting than a marinade. It glazes REAL nice though when put on the meat about 10 minutes before pulling off the grill, a beautiful finish. This is the most popular style of sauce in the U.S. and what you see the most of in the bottled varieties on the grocery store shelf. Be careful with the store bought stuff though! The high sugar content of the "ready" varieties tend to burn real quick so keep an eye on your dinner.
Texas BBQ style: This has more kick than Kansas City style. It has less tomato, less sugar and a lot more spice such as cumin, black pepper, chili pepper, and even chili powder. Meat drippings and hot sauce - Tabasco - are always a part of this style and fresh veggies like green bell pepper and onion are often added.
East Carolina mop: This simple but tasty sauce was pioneered by the African slaves of Scottish settlers in the region. It's a straight forward combination of hot pepper flakes, ground black pepper and vinegar. The reason it's called a mop is because this thin concoction is literally mopped - basted - on the meat throughout the cooking process, the flavor really penetrates! With little if any sugar and no tomato in this style, East Carolina mop is a sharp contrast to other sauces.
Western Carolina dip: From the hilly areas of North Carolina, most American sauces can trace their roots to this one. The recipe usually consists of a base of black pepper blended with tomato paste or tomato sauce, or ketchup, with vinegar added to balance it out. Like the East Carolina mop, this is a thin sauce that is mopped on the meat throughout the cooking process.
South Carolina mustard style: This is a whole new BBQ sauce experience. Early German settlers developed this one and while good on chicken, its tailor made for pork. A little thicker than its Carolina cousin sauces, a simple recipe consists of mustard, vinegar, spices and a little sugar. Fantastic on a pulled pork sandwich topped with coleslaw.
Tennessee Whiskey style: Made famous by the Jack Daniel's World Championship Barbecue Invitational, this style has become so popular it now deserves its own category. This combination of vinegar, whiskey, molasses, spices, and Worcestershire sauce gives BBQ a whole new flavor profile.
And BBQ sauce isn't just for pork, beef or chicken anymore! Try the Western Carolina dip on grilled shrimp or fish. Put your favorite style on a pizza instead of traditional tomato sauce. If lamb isn't your favorite, try it again with some Tennessee Whiskey sauce! And here's a personal side dish favorite, toss some grilled cauliflower florets, baby carrots, baby portabella mushrooms and bacon bits together with some Kansas City style sauce. Delicious!
Get your tongs out!
Mike Thayer calls 'em as he sees 'em, providing folks the Heartland perspective. He reports on the news and offers news analysis with a unique take on events and the issues of the day. Mike isn't typical media, he's Sick Of Spin... View profile