Best Bbq Seasoning in 2023
Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub 16 Oz by Volume
Pork Barrel BBQ All American Seasoning Mix, Dry Rub Perfect for Chicken, Beef, Pork, Fish and More, Gluten Free, Preservative Free and MSG Free, 22 Ounce
- Give your food a gourmet smoky flavor by using the delectable Pork Barrel BBQ All American Seasoning & Rub (22 oz.)
- With this delicious BBQ dry rub, you can easily impart slow-cooked flavors in your meats and more, without actually having to cook them for hours.
- Tastes great on chicken, pork, beef, fish fillets, scallops, shrimp, veggies, chili and more!
- The Pork Barrel BBQ All American Seasoning is gluten, preservative and MSG-free.
- A delicious seasoning blend inspired by the great flavors of classic American barbecue and crafted by enthusiastic barbecue pit masters.
McCormick Grill Mates Barbecue Seasoning, 27 oz
- McCormick Grill Mates Barbecue Seasoning features a time-honored blend of brown sugar, red pepper, tomato, garlic, parsley and natural hickory smoke flavor
- Kosher, gluten free and made with no MSG added
- Blended especially for chefs, McCormick Grill Mates Barbecue Seasoning is ready to shake in recipes to deliver that sweet and smoky made-from-scratch barbecue flavor - unlike any other BBQ seasoning
- Our 27 oz shaker is conveniently sized to fit right in with any back-of-house spices and seasonings collection
- Shake McCormick Grill Mates Barbecue Seasoning onto favorite proteins, vegetables or even fruits to upgrade the flavor experience
Bad Byron's Butt Rub Barbeque Seasoning BBQ Rubs (26 Oz)
- Used by championship barbequers, professional chefs, and backyard cooks everywhere
- Balanced blend of onion, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika and chipotle (smoked jalapeno)
- Outdoor flavor at it's finest
- A great all-purpose seasoning
- Please note: manufacturer packaging does not come with a safety seal
Rub Your Butt Championship BBQ Seasoning Gift Pack
- KC Butt Spice, Pig, s Ass Rub Memphis Style
- Number of Servings per Package: 3 pk
- Carolina Style Rub Some Butt
- Container Size: 19.2 oz.
- Flavor: Assorted
Mikeâ€™s Hot Honey, 12 oz Squeeze Bottle (1 Pack), Honey with a Kick, Sweetness & Heat, 100% Pure Honey, Gluten-Free & Paleo, Amber
- Sweet-heat combo of honey infused with chili peppers
- Quick and easy way to add the perfect kick to your favorite foods
- Drizzle it on pizza or wings, pair it with cheese, and add it to cocktails or tea
- Made with 100% pure honey, real chili peppers, and vinegar
- All natural, gluten-free, and contains no artificial sugar or preservatives
2 Gringo's Chupacabra Original Fine Meat Rub, 25 Ounce
- This award-winning combination of salt, garlic, brown sugar and chile peppers, perfect for in the kitchen or on the grill
- Versatile enough to be used on any type of meat
- Our 25 oz is the perfect size for back of house usage and recipe customization
- Sprinkle on salads, vegetables, french fries, popcorn and more!
- Made in Texas with the finest ingredients
Cattlemen's Cowboy Rub, 27.25 oz
- Cattlemen’s Cowboy Rub is made with a smoky, savory blend of premium ingredients including hickory smoke, molasses and coffee for next level robust flavor, optimal performance and flexibility
- Kosher, non-GMO Project Verified with no MSG added
- Cattlemen’s Cowboy Rub is a versatile blend with a finer grind that perfectly penetrates proteins, offering chefs an ideal solution for a variety of cooking methods including low ‘n slow
- Built exclusively for food service, Cattlemen’s Rubs deliver back-of-house convenience with menu versatility, working well as stand-alone rubs or when creating signature sauces
- Cattlemen’s Cowboy Rub is ready to use as a dry rub on brisket, chicken or beef and can be mixed with Cattlemen’s BBQ sauces for a thick, rich marinade
One & Done All Purpose Seasoning & BBQ Rub, (8.25 oz)
- Replaces all other seasonings and BBQ rubs, even salt & pepper
- From the grill to the kitchen table, it adds great flavor to everything you eat. It’s One & Done!
- Gluten free & no MSG
- It's the perfect blend of 6 spices including salt, pepper & garlic, for a finger lickin’ good flavor
- It’s an all purpose seasoning with ONE purpose, to make every cook, foodie or pitmaster a rockstar
Traeger Grills SPC174 Seasoning and BBQ Rub
- Great Tasting Cooking Seasoning: Features garlic and chili pepper flavors
- Compatible Meat/Proteins: the perfect bbq rub to complement your beef, pork, or chicken
- Kosher and Gluten & GMO Free
- Easy Storage: rub comes in a stackable aluminum tin container
- Made in USA
Top 3 Exotic Chicken Recipes from Around the World
These recipes are for the average people looking to spice up their dinner. Instead of doing the regular bbq chicken, experience those 3 very simple and healthy chicken recipes from around the world. Even better, they take no more than 30 minutes to do!
Shish Taouk Chicken from Lebanon
The middle east brings us some of the healthiest and creative cooking ideas. The Shish Taouk (served as a dish or in a sandwich) is a delicious way to prepare chicken, and best of all you probably have all of the ingredients already! To serve 4 you'll need:
4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite size cubes
1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
1/2 cup vinegar (60 ml)
1 tablespoon mixed spices
1/4 ground cardamon (60g)
1/4 cup yoghurt (60 ml)
1 tablespoon oil
5 minced garlic clove
Salt and pepper
Marinate the chicken using all the above ingredients, but using only half the garlic (remember, the longer you leave it to marinate, the tastier it will be). Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and throw in the marinated chicken; cook on every side, for about 4 minutes. Now add the remaining garlic diluted in half a cup (125 ml) of water. Cook for about 2 more minutes or until the chicken is done. Slice into even smaller cube and serve in a pita bread with sliced tomatoes, onions, and chopped parsley, or leave it the way it is and serve it on a plate with white or brown rice.
General Tao chicken from China
This is a delicious and colorful way to dress up your chicken. There is no doubt this Chinese dish will become one of your favorite ways of preparing chicken. All you need to serve 4 is:
1 lbs boneless chicken breast, cut into bite size cubes
1 tablespoon ground ginger or powder
1 tablespoon red pepper flakes or powder
1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
3 scallions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons corn starch
3 tablespoons sp sugar
1.5 cup chicken broth ( 375 ml)
To prepare the sauce, mix chicken broth, corn starch, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger; and set aside.
To prepare the chicken, heat oil in a wok or large pan over medium heat and add scallions, garlic and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes and add the chicken; cook for about 5 minutes or until the chicken has reached a brownish color.
Add the sauce you prepared earlier and simmer until it thickens and chicken is cooked, about 3 minutes. You can now serve your General Tao chicken over white rice!
Chicken Parmigiana from Italy
One of the most popular and easy to do chicken recipes, straight from Parma, Italy. There are many different versions and recipes of chicken parmesan adopted and developed in many countries around the world, but here's one of the simplest and most genuine way. To serve 4 you'll need:
4 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 cup milk (125 ml)
3 tablespoons olive oil
250g mozzarella cheese
400 ml spaghetti sauce
2 tablespoon fine Italian herbs
Whisk together egg, milk and bread crumbs, and pour it on the chicken breasts. Heat olive oil in a pan or skillet over medium-high heat, and add the chicken and mixture; cook 2 minutes on each side.
Next, transfer from the pan to an oven safe plate and add the Italian herbs. Slice the mozzarella cheese and put it on top of each chicken breast. Now, pour the spaghetti sauce over the chicken and cheese. Top it off with more mozzarella and some parmesan cheese, to get that gratin feel and taste, and bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve with pasta or a nice caesar salad. Mouth watering!