Best Bbq Smoker Apps in 2023
The Pit Pal BBQ App
BBQ Smoking Guide! - Meat Smoker Calculator for perfect Ribs, Chicken, Pork, Brisket & Barbeque
- -Tired of guessing smoking cook times?
- -Tired of googling smoker cooking instructions?
- -Want a BBQ Smoking Guide for instant access to these questions?
- Editorial reviewed content
- Search from a vast variety of content
- Video playback
- Smart Guided Cook
- Wireless Bluetooth Cooking
- MEATER Link
- MEATER Cloud
- Cook Analytics
Smokin' Meat Pal
- Getting Started Information
- Guide to cook temps & times
- Journal to record your smoking experiences
BBQ Maker - Barbecue Chicken grill games - Cooking games for girls.
- Easy tap and drag game play.
- Prepare meat and add spices.
- Lit fire in the grill and cook food.
- Kids friendly content
- No violence, sex, horror or nudity
- No sickness, hospital, doctor or dentist
- HD visuals, graphics and BG music
Easy Smoked & Grilled Recipes for Beginners
- [+] What Smoker Should I use?
- [+] Let’s Make Fire!
- [+] Basic Smoke
- [+] Bringing - The Flavor Powerhouse
- [+] Curing and Fermenting Agents
- [+] Basic Pulled or Sliced pork
- [+] Basic BBQ Poultry Smoke
- [+] Smoking BBQ Brisket
- [+] BBQ Burnt Ends
- Weitere Features der Rezepte-App der größten deutschsprachigen Seite im Internet zum Thema Grillen:
- Updatefunktion der Rezepte, komprimierter Download für ein noch schnellere Update
- verbesserte Suche: nach Titel, Zutaten, Beschreibung und nach Kategorie
- mehrere Downloadoptionen für die Rezeptbilder (Automatisch bei Bedarf, alle auf einmal, manuell)
- Rezepte können per Email verschickt werden
- es können in jeder Kategorie nur Rezepte mit Bildern angezeigt werden
Smart Bluetooth BBQ Grill Thermometer Upgraded Stainless Dual Probes Safe to Leave in Outdoor Barbecue Meat Smoker Wireless Remote Alert iOS Android Phone WiFi App NutriChef PWIRBBQ80
- 2019 UPGRADED STAINLESS STEEL PROBES: Safely leave heavy duty metal probes inside any oven or grill for the entire cook duration; Probe can withstand high heat temp of up to 482 F and stainless steel cable wire up to 716 F
- 200’ OUTDOOR WIRELESS RANGE: Professional smart cordless grilling kit and accessories; Get an instant push notification to your smartphone if the chef leaves the cell phone wireless bluetooth range; Indoor range is 100’
- DONE SMARTPHONE ALARM: When the sensor detects the steak or meat reaches the set temperature the Apple iphone iOS or Android WiFi Mobile app will send push notifications and sound pocket alarm to take meat from gas or charcoal BBQ, smoker or oven
- 6 PROBE SIMULTANEOUS MONITORING: Comes shipped with 2 probes but add up to 4 more remote monitor food temperatures in either Celsius or Fahrenheit and get Multi alerts; adjust and save pro cooking presets for your favorite kitchen recipes
- INSTANT READ DIGITAL Display: Large electric backlit LCD display can be held or set on adjustable surface stand and is great for quickly glancing at the smoke or cook timer progress; Digital display will Automatically cycle between both the readings
Canadian Accounts Receivable Finance. Avoid the ‘Fat Smoker‘ Crisis Via Confidential Invoice Factoring
Information on accounts receivable finance strategies in Canada. Let confidential invoice factoring take you out of crisis mode in cash flow and working capital management.
We're the first to admit we're always on the lookout for a solid business analogy. Enter the 'fat smoker' crisis as it relates to accounts receivable finance and confidential invoice factoring in Canada.
A U.S. publication entitled "Strategy amp; The Fat Smoker" talks about how either in our personal or business lives, we wait until we are in crisis mode before taking action. So why do business people, especially business owners or those in charge of finances, wait until that critical time when it comes to addressing cash flow challenges?
We know we will never really know why, but we can offer some solid preemptive strategies around monetizing your A/R into real world cash flow, the moment you generate that sale and invoice.
It's the build up of accounts receivable and inventories that in fact cause that crisis. It might come from strong sales growth - not the worst problem in the world to have in business, right? However, when a cash flow crisis comes from a slowdown in sales, that's often a different story .
The very quick way to address the buildup of A/R as it relates to accounts receivable finance is to do a very simple calculation, that being your day's sales outstanding. Let's use a quick example, and in our example we'll focus on a quarterly number. (You can use any time frame you wish). So we'll take our accounts receivable level in total dollars at the end of a quarter and we'll multiply that by 90 days, and then we will divide that number by your sales for those 90 days. Voila! You now have your DSO or days sales outstanding.
Now what? You have to benchmark that number on your selling terms and also measure it against your days payable to suppliers and other lenders. Simply speaking, if your terms to clients are 30 days, but your DSO is 88 days, and your terms with suppliers are 30 days... well... we think you see the problem!
Many Canadian business owners and financial managers see the problem, but many in fact combine the challenge of making money and having money. Again, simply speaking, sales don't pay your suppliers, cash does!
So, if curing the "fat smoker," or our cash flow problem is the challenge, how can that be done? Invoice factoring, or its better cousin, confidential accounts receivable finance, is in many cases the solution. It is a solid cure for the financial side of your cash flow and financing challenges.
Many clients we meet are forced into A/R financing, either via losing their bank lender or being unable to meet criteria for any other traditional financing.
Invoice financing monetizes your A/R into instant cash flow. That heavy investment of A/R on the left hand side of your balance sheet now shows cash on hand. When you qualify for confidential invoice factoring, you have raised the success bar even higher, you are in a position to bill, and collect your own invoices outside the regular process of invoice factoring.
Be proactive, and don't be thrown into the fixing the "fat smoker" crisis of cash flow shortages. Understand your DSO and what is often the the largest asset on your balance sheet.