Best Bbq Smokers Under 400 in 2023
Z Grills ZPG-450A 2020 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker, 6 in 1 BBQ Grill Auto Temperature Control, 450 sq inch Cooking Area, Bronze & Black Cover Included
Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS-D Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill
- Features five chrome-plated cooking grates and a total cooking space of 1382 square inches
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Body Construction. The temperature gauge features a smoke zone which indicates the ideal temperatures for infusing the perfect amount for smoking flavor. Also, the cool to touch handles, allow you to access fuel and food safely.
- Cool-touch spring lid grip provides safer access to food
- Stainless temperature gauge with "Smoke Zone" indicates the ideal temperature for infusing smoke flavor
- Oversized steel wheels for mobility before and after use
Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker 18 Inch Smoker
Royal Gourmet CC1830F Charcoal Grill with Offset Smoker, Black
- Assembling easily, adopt new process,the paint on the burn box won't flake.total 800 sq inches cooking surface, 438 sq inches of main chamber, 1/4” diameter porcelain steel cooking grates; 179 sq inches for chrome warming rack; offset smoker provides extra 183 sq inches cooking area with porcelain steel cooking grates.
- Combination offset smoker, good for smoker and heating, side door for easy adding charcoal, air vent grants better air flow.
- Heavy duty lid, with professional thermometer, big stack and cool-touch spring handle. Adjustable damper for better air flowing.
- Big capacity charcoal pan, contains 5 lbs charcoal at once; lifting handles adjust the height of the charcoal for better heating
- Steel mesh front table and bottom shelf, provide plenty of working and storage space, very easy to clean up.
LavaLock 12 Grey High Performance BBQ Gasket Smoker Seal SELF Stick
- EASY SELF ADHESIVE. Grey color & NomexⓇ Fiber premium blended material
- ULTRA HIGH TEMP. LavalockⓇ Ultra temp gasket Model # LL-NL12
- 15 FOOT LONG ROLL. High temp self stick adhesive 1/2" x 1/8" x 15 feet
- EASY INSTALLATION. Our best quality self adhesive smoker gasket.
- HIGH QUAILITY USA MATERIAL. Guaranteed Performance, MADE IN USA
Realcook Charcoal BBQ Smoker Grill - 20 Inch Vertical Smoker for Outdoor Cooking Grilling
- [MULTI-LAYERED DESIGN] - Thanks to the latch locking system,Realcook water smoker can be used as a fire pit for cold weather, an adjustable barrel grill for grilling, steaming, baking, braising, roasting, two different heights of bbq charcoal grills for meats and as a smoker for smoking.
- [SPECIAL BOTTOM VENT DESIGN] - Built-in thermometer, Realcook charcoal smoker with special bottom damper and ash collector, which is easy to control the bottom air flow to maintain a steady temperature inside the smoker,easily removes the ash cup and dumps ashes in seconds.
- [PROTABLE & EASY ASSEMBLY] - Unlike integral barrel smoker, Realcook portable smoker can be easily disassemble to 4 parts that merely take a small cube in most of the car trunk. It only takes 30-45 minutes to install and is suitable for party,park,beach,backyard.
- [LARGE CAPACITY] - Featured 969 square inches cooking surface with 2 cooking racks, Realcook vertical smoker accommodates large cuts of meat or slab of ribs for smoking and tall enough for hanging large turkeys, chickens and other food with 4 hangers inside the lid.
- [2 ACCESS DOOR DESIGN] - Realcook wood smoker featured 2 access doors is more flexible to check the status of foods and add charcoal or wood without removing the whole layer to avoid losing heat.The porcelain-enameled water pan captures smoker and moisture for infusing smokey flavor into your meat.
Dyna-Glo DGO1176BDC-D Charcoal Offset Smoker
- Heavy gauge porcelain enameled steel wood chip box
- 15,000 BTU Heavy Duty Cast Iron Burner; Electronic pulse ignition system ensures quick and reliable ignition
- 784 square Inch of total smoking area; Smokes up to 100lbs of food at a time. Dimensions : 20.2 × 34.52 × 47.03 in. Weight : 57 lbs
- Dual door design minimizes heat loss while adding wood chips throughout the smoking process
- Heavy duty steel body construction with High Temp powder coat finish for durability and long life
- Protect your smoker with a custom-fit Dyna-Glo premium cover - Model DG1176CSC (Sold Separately)
Masterbuilt MB20071117 Digital Electric Smoker
- Digital panel controls on/off, cooking temperature and time
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- Patented side wood chip loading system allows you to add wood chips without opening door
- Thermostat-temperature control for even, consistent smoking
- Fully-insulated body retains heat
- Water bowl to add moisture and flavor
- Air damper for smoke control
- Wood chip tray for easy ash removal
- Removable drip pan and rear grease tray catches food drippings
Pellet Smoker Tube, 12'' Stainless Steel BBQ Wood Pellet Tube Smoker for Cold/Hot Smoking, Portable Barbecue Smoke Generator Works with Electric Gas Charcoal Grill or Smokers, Bonus Brush, Hexagon
- 【BILLOWING SMOKE AND BIG CAPACITY】 The pellet smoker tube has massive density diffusion holes on its body. So the smoker tube can let air come in, diffusing smoke efficiently and evenly to your food. The perforated design and hexagon shape of tube smoker allow the pellets stay lit the best and fully burn to provide constant smoke. With a length of 12 inches large capacity, the wood pellets smoker tube is capable of holding enough pellets and will produce abundant quantity of smoke up to 5hrs.
- 【UNFORGETTABLE FLAVORS FOR HOT AND COLD SMOKING】This smoke tube can be used with various wood pellets such as cherry, hickory, mesquite, apple, pecan to add different tastes. The 12" tube smoker works with wood chips as well. You can mix these or stack them in the tube. This smoke tube is perfect for hot and cold smoking, adding wonderful smoking flavor to many types of food: meats, cheeses, veggies, nuts, bacon, chicken, salt, burger, steaks, pork, hot dogs, sausages, fruit, corn, and more!
- 【WORKS WITH ALL GRILLS AND SMOKERS】 The smoker tube is compatible with electric, gas, charcoal, pellet grills, any type of grills of any size and shape. Just fill the barbeque smoker tube with wood pellets, lean the grill smoker tube against the inside wall or of put it in the middle or any position. The bbq pellet smoker tube will release smoke. This bbq smoker tube turns your barbeque grill into a smoker without modification. The smoke generator is also designed to supplement smoke in a smoker
- 【IMPROVED DESIGN AND STAINLESS STEEL MATERIAL】 Unlike traditional circular smoker tube, the special hexagonal smoker tube can stay steadily and will not roll on grill grate. Open cap at one end is for easy filling and lighting. Closed cap at other end keeps pellets inside. The whole smoker tube is made of high standard 304 grade stainless steel that is anti-rust and heat-resistant. With excellent workmanship, the smoker tube is very durable and will not be broken or bent after long-time use.
- 【IDEAL GIFT CHOICE AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】 The pellet smoker tube comes with bonus items: 1 silicone brush for basting food, 1 tube brush for efficient cleaning, and 2 S hooks for hanging the smoker tube. All of these are packaged well in a box. You can take it anywhere for outdoor use. The portable smoker tube set is a great gift idea. Have a try at it. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the product for a full refund. Totally risk-free and hassle free!
Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer - Waterproof Kitchen Food Cooking Thermometer with Backlight LCD - Best Super Fast Electric Meat Thermometer Probe for BBQ Grilling Smoker Baking Turkey (Black)
- ✅ULTRA FAST READING. Instant Read Thermometer needs just 2-3 seconds to measure accurate temperature and has a wide range of -58℉-572℉ (-50°C- 300°C)
- ✅ WATERPROOF MEAT THERMOMETER IS EASY TO CLEAN. Our cooking Thermometer Probe is made from food grade stainless steel. Read exact temperature to make perfectly cooked beef, turkey, fish, lamb, pork or chicken every time. Kitchen Thermometer is perfect for baking, frying
- ✅BIG 1.75” BRIGHT LCD, CONVENIENT & EASE TO USE. Meat Thermometer for grilling has an internal magnet makes it convenient for storage. Ultra-safe folding design & auto shut off after 10 min. Smak Instant Thermometer case is made of strong ABS plastic
- ✅ BEST VALUE DIGITAL MEAT THERMOMETER. Cooking Thermometer comes packaged in a premium, foam lined box. Makes a great a gift idea for any cooking or barbecue enthusiast
- ✅ 100% SATISFACTION WARRANTY. Buy SMAK kitchen food thermometer with a 30 day warranty and a 3 year free replacement, unlike other brands: Themoworks Thermapen, Weber, Maverick, Taylor, CDN, Polder
Red Hot and Blue Restaurant Review
Barbecue style cuisine is a style, that has been gaining popularity in recent years.
Red Hot and Blue has the funniest logo I have ever seen-two pigs playing guitars. I'm not quite sure pigs would be joyfully playing music before being thrown into the barbecue pit, but its quite amusing nonetheless. Their restaurants(I've been to three of them), have a casual atmosphere with a lot of bright colors/sports memorabilia. The location I most often visit, has a red wall with the two pigs prominently displayed. They are always playing blues music, at a sound level that is just right.
The service at the restaurants, has been nothing short of impressive. The servers always seem to go out of their way to insure a pleasant experience, and they are very knowledgeable about the menus. (They also know a lot about the company, and how it started) Upon sitting, the drink order is instantly started, with any appetizers/salads needed. I like how they come right to your table, and you don't have to sit there empty handed like many other establishments.
Red Hot and Blue has a fine selection of appetizers, which run from $4.99-$11.99. These include Onion Rings, Nachos, Catfish Fingers, Fried Jalapeno Bites, Chicken Crispers, Buffalo Wings, and Samplers. I wish I had more experience with the appetizers, but I've only ordered the Jalapeno Bites. These are very good, and only cost $4.99. They are nothing fancy, but have just the right amount of spice without overwhelming the palate. The cheese was melted perfectly, and while they won't fill you up, you won't ruin your appetite for the main course.
Salads from Red Hot and Blue are generously proportioned, although I have not eaten one. Their house salads start at $3.49, and their fancier entree salads run up to $10.99. I'm really not into salads, but my friends are. The last time I went with one of them, I couldn't believe the salad they brought out. She ordered the Southern Fried Chicken Salad, and its the biggest $8.00 salad I've ever seen! It had fried chicken breast meat, different types of lettuce, eggs, tomatoes, onions, and tortilla strips. She got the Parmesan Peppercorn Ranch dressing, and said it was the best salad she's ever had. I had to agree, based on looks alone. Red Hot and Blue offers the following dressings: Ranch, Blue Cheese, BBQ Ranch, Caesar, Honey Mustard, Parmesan Peppercorn, and Oil and Vinegar.
You can order chili or chowders if interested, and their signature item is my favorite. Its their simple Pulled Pork Sandwich, which I've had for lunch a few times. This generous portion of pork is served on a kaiser bun, which was toasted and topped with BBQ sauce. Although quite good, I'm a bit disappointed with the sauce, as it seems a bit short of authentic Carolina barbecue style should be. Its a little bland, and needs a little more bite to be a solid winner. However, the pork is quite good, and moist under the bun. This meal comes with potato salad(wonderful, although loaded with calories/carbs)coleslaw, and a pickle. It retails for $6.99, and you get a lot for your money with it.
Another neat lunch item is the " Have Your Cake and Eat It Too Burger." For $8 bucks, its quite a delicious meal. Its a hamburger with pulled pork, and it is topped with onions, melted cheddar cheese, and barbecue sauce. On the side are french fries, which are absolutely delicious. They are always cooked at the right temperature, and served hot. My only complaint about this meal has nothing to do with quality, as it is quite a tasty meal. The burger is a bit on the small side, so its more of a snack than a power lunch ticket item.
Red Hot and Blue's Ribs are their most popular item, and you can get a half slab for $13. There is some choice here, as you can get dry ribs or wet/sweet style. I have only bought the dry ribs, as this is my preferred way of cooking. They are cooked over hickory wood, for a long time at low temperatures. This leaves the meat cooked properly, while allowing for it to slide right off the bone. These are above average, but not as good as my local barbecue place that cooks over a authentic pit. The Carolina Sauce disappointment needs improvement, as its a must have for ribs. These meals come with BBQ beans, coleslaw, and dinner rolls. Just be prepared to make a mess!
It is almost sac-religious to go into a barbecue place, and order a steak. However, on my last visit I did just that. I ordered the NY Strip Steak, which is a 12 oz portion served with onion rings and a baked potato. I ordered it medium rare, and it came out medium well. Although I was disappointed, I turned down our servers kind efforts to have a new one brought out. It was still very good quality, and a worthwhile meal. The price was a bit expensive at $17, but I got a discount for my troubles. Our server did such a good job, and even went to a manager to take 1/2 off the steak without my asking. Its this kind of service that makes me a repeat customer, and why they always deserve an A for effort.
Red Hot and Blue offers the following beverages: Coke products, Coffee, Milk, Juices, Beers, and Mixed Drinks. I've always been impressed with their beer list, and that is usually what I order with my meals. I did order their coffee one time, and will not do it again. If you dislike McDonald's Coffee, then you will certainly frown at the taste of RHB's blend. The service at the bar has been above average, and I have ordered some "interesting items." Not once has the bartender asked me what drink I was talking about, and they tend to be a tad generous with the alcoholic content in their drinks. (Their Long Island Ice Teas have surprised me a bit.)
I do appreciate how Red Hot and Blue has a lot of sides to choose from, and these are great for Carryout as well. Their sides items are: BBQ Beans(Outstanding), Coleslaw(Nothing Special, edible), Baked Sweet Potato w/Cinnamon(Fantastic, Better than Logan's Steakhouses famous ones), Collard Greens(Dry, Nasty), French Fries(Hot/Tasty), Mashed Potatoes(never had), Fried Okra(Haven't had), Corn on the Cob(Haven't had), and Hush Puppies.(Burned often, make you drink large amounts of water) They range from $1.99-$2.59 each, for each individual sized portion.
I have had Red Hot and Blue carryout at business lunches, and it always goes over well with fellow employees. You can call your RHB and make the order in advance, and then pick it up. The prices are quite reasonable, and its a great way to make sure your work place has a lot of full bellies. The sides can be had in bulk, and RHB offers full service catering to companies that can spend a little extra money for their valued team members. You can get rolls from them as well, which is nice as it stops you from making an additional grocery store run.
Red Hot and Blue has stores at their restaurants, and I've been suckered into buying two shirts so far.(I'll admit that I do like the pigs with guitars) I'm also signed up for their Red Hot and Blue Club Membership, which is a free service provided by the restaurant. I receive coupons in the mail for appetizers and entrees, and even receive a free dessert on my birthday. I'm looking forward to that! Their service is impeccable, and most of their food items are quite tasty. Red Hot and Blue is reasonably priced, and worth checking out if you like barbecue style food. My only complaints involve overcooking of some items, and a lack of real Carolina flavor in the sauce. Give them a try to see if their something you like, and be sure to say hi to the happy pigs!