Best Bbq Sunflower Seeds in 2023
DAVID Roasted and Salted Bar-B-Q Jumbo Sunflower Seeds, 5.25 oz, 12 Pack
- Contains twelve 5.25 oz bags of DAVID Bar B Q Jumbo Sunflower Seeds, great for group and solo snacking
- Stay in the game with these roasted and salty seed snacks, packed with flavor
- Grab a bag of DAVID's sunflower seeds for a delicious and crunchy bite on the go
- Snack on these satisfyingly crunchy and salty sunflower seeds whenever hunger strikes
- Each 5.25 oz Pack contains about 2 servings, with 190 calories, 7 grams of protein, and 2 grams of fiber, as well as 10 percent of your daily allowance of Vitamin E, 25 percent of phosphorus, and 25 percent of magnesium per serving
DAVID Roasted and Salted Bar-B-Q Sunflower Seeds, Keto Friendly, 1.625 oz, 12 Pack
- Contains twelve 1.625 oz bags of DAVID Bar B Q Sunflower Seeds, great for group and solo snacking
- Power through baseball season with these flavorful sunflower seed snacks, roasted and salted to perfection
- Packed with crunchy, salty, and delicious goodness, DAVID's sunflower seeds have that dependable great taste you have always loved
- Best served anywhere and anytime, these handy to go snacks are easy to carry for those moments when hunger strikes
- Keto Friendly Snack – 6 grams of protein, 2g net carbs (4g total carbs minus 2g dietary fiber), and 0g added sugar per serving
David BBQ Sunflower Seeds, 5.25 oz, (2 packs) Roasted and Salted
BIGS Stubb's bar-B-Que Sunflower Seeds, 5.35-Oz. Bag (Pack Of 12)
- Contains twelve 5.Two-ounce bag of BIGS stubb's Bar-B-Que sunflower seeds
- Smoky and sweet goodness that Bar-B-Que fans are bound to love
- Bigger, bolder authentic flavor, with no artificial colors or preservatives
- Fire-roasted for the biggest kernel crunch, and in a convenient resealable big bag
- We always use the highest-quality Jumbo seeds from U.S. Soil
Spitz BBQ Flavored Sunflower Seeds, 6 Ounce Bags, 12 Count
- Carefully sourced and selected seeds to ensure that our kernel-to-shell ratio is one of the largest in the business. So you get more seed in every shell.
- We fire-roast every seed to perfection in small batches. This allow for a better-tasting and more consistent seed every time.
- Each seed is infused with one of our eight unique flavors. Each flavor is specially balanced to bring out the best in every seed.
- We sort our seeds twice for size to ensure only the largest get in the bag. We also sort by weight and color. All this to bring you only the best.
- Barbecue Flavor
- Contains twelve 6 ounce bags.
BIGS Stubb's Bar-B-Q Sunflower Seeds, 5.35 Ounce (Case of 8)
DAVID Seeds bar-B-Q Energy-Packed Mix for Snacking, 5 Oz. (Pack Of 8)
- Contains eight 5-ounce bags of DAVID Seeds Bar-B-Q energy-packed snack Mix
- Features a trail mix combination of roasted and seasoned lentils, sunflower kernels, pumpkin pepitas and chickpeas with tasty barbecue flavor
- Grab a bag of David energy-packed mix for a snack that's more than just trail mix
- Made in a peanut and Tree nut-free facility
- Each serving contains 7 grams of protein and 2 grams of sugar
Spitz Smoky Bbq Sunflower Seeds, 6-Ounces (Pack Of 12)
SPITZ Smoky Sunflower Seed, BBQ, 6-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Chinook Seedery Premium Sunflower Seeds, Small Batch, Non-GMO, Smokehouse BBQ Flavor, 4oz, Pack of 12
- INCLUDED: 12 - 4 ounce bags of Chinook Smokehouse BBQ flavor sunflower seeds
- GOOD FOR YOU: These sunflower seeds are Non-GMO Certified, gluten free, and all natural
- MADE WITHOUT: Our all natural sunflower seeds do not contain MSG, artificial colors, trans fats, or GMOs
- JUST RIGHT TASTE: Long lasting flavor profile with just the right amount of salt for the best taste possible. Huge Seeds! With an easily crackable shell and a crunchy brittle kernel
- PERFECT SNACK: Ideal for baseball season, road trips, camping, fishing, hunting and more!
Snyder's of Hanover MultiGrain Sunflower Chips Review
Snyder's of Hanover is the first full line of snack foods to combine benefits of whole grains including sun flower seeds. I purchased Synder's chip for the first time and found a crispy texture with the nutty flavor of sunflower.
The serving size of sixteen chips offers you eight grams per serving of whole grains, zero grams of trans fat and forty percent less fat than regular potato chips. There are actually two grams of protein per serving. It is lightly salted giving you two grams of dietary fiber. For a chip, that's a pretty good fiber content.
I always look at the ingredients in order to evaluate the contents. This bag shows the following ingredients in this order: corn flour, sunflower oil, whole wheat flour, rice flour, whole oat flour, whole corn flour, sugar, salt, and sunflower seeds. There are no other types of oils in there besides the sunflower oil.
Sunflower oil and seeds have their health benefits too. With sunflower oil it is high in vitamin E. Sunflower oil also has the benefits of lower cholesterol which in turn helps the cardiovascular circulation. Sun flower seeds are considered a healthy snack which is high in protein and low in carbohydrates. It is called the "ideal heart profile" snack. Research does suggest that sunflower oil may balance out the polyunsaturated with the monounsaturated fatty acids.
Ok, now, the Superbowl is coming up soon. I know it's hard not to eat a lot of junk food on this day, especially if you are having a Superbowl party. However, there is always someone that might be watching themselves more than you when it comes to what they can eat. So why not provide an alternative chip like Synder's of Hanover MultiGrain Sunflower chips with a dip like a healthy hummus? I know there is nothing like nachos and cheese; however we need to leave that for those who can afford to eat the junk food. Those who need to be conscientious of what they are eating but yet aren't completely satisfied with eating raw vegetables for a Superbowl snack, might want to try this healthier chip.
You can also go one step further for a healthier substitute than chili during the Superbowl. Try Pacific Organic Tomato and Roasted Pepper with these Sunflower chips.