Best Bbqers in 2023
Smoke & Spice: Cooking With Smoke, the Real Way to Barbecue
Barbecue, fire and smoke
Fire It Up: More Than 400 Recipes for Grilling Everything
Peace, Love & Barbecue: Recipes, Secrets, Tall Tales, and Outright Lies from the Legends of Barbecue: A Cookbook
The Barbecue! Bible
Calculated Industries 8305 KitchenCalc PRO Recipe Conversion and Culinary Math Calculator with 2 Digital Timers for Chefs, Culinary Students, Home Cooks, Bakers, Brewers and BBQers | Recipe Scaling | Menu Planning | Portion Sizing
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR THOSE THAT HATE MATH BUT LOVE TO COOK – solves all your kitchen math quickly and easily. Simply enter your quantity and label the units, then add, subtract, multiply or divide e.g., 1-1/4 tsp x 7 or 3-1/3 cups minus 11-1/2 dry oz. No more "guesstimating" on ingredient quantities!
- EASILY WORKS IN AND CONVERTS BETWEEN all culinary units of weight, volume, liquids, dry weights, temperatures. Including US decimals or fractions (i.e., 1/3 tsp) and metric units for converting foreign recipes or old-world cookbooks (Note Gallon is US based)
- ACCURATELY SCALES YOUR RECIPES UP OR DOWN in seconds! Whether you're scaling recipes up to feed a dinner party for 22 or scaling down for just the two of you, one press of a button gives you the adjusted quantity in the units that make the most sense. Plus, you can scale for number of servings, portion sizes, or both.
- AND TWO MULTI-FUNCTION DIGITAL TIMERS with alarms are built right in so you can keep track of cooking times in the background. You can never have too many timers when the oven and stove are full of simmering dishes. Timers count up or down.
- INVALUABLE' PRO TOOL PAYS FOR ITSELF DAILY by reducing headaches, saving time and preventing costly and embarrassing kitchen disasters. Counter-top sized at 6.5 x 5.75 x 0.75 inches, it also works as a standard calculator and comes with a protective soft, clear plastic cover, easy-to-follow User’s Guide, long-life CR2032 battery and a full one-year limited warranty.
Pecan Flavor BBQR's Delight Smoking BBQ Pellets 20 Pounds
- Pecan, similar to hickory but milder and sweeter with a nut after-taste.
- Pellet grill fuel is flavorwood blended with oak to give you consistent, clean fire for your pellet burning cooker and plenty of great smoke flavor for your food.
Bonnlo 32" Outdoor Fire Pit with Barbecue/Cooking Grill and Rain Cover Square Metal Wood Burning Pit Backyard Patio Terrace
- WOOD BURNING PIT - Comes with a cover for it to keep the rain out and a BBQ grill to roast hot dogs and marshmallows, steaks, hamburgers, BBQ chicken, etc. This outdoor fire pit is ideal for cool evenings, providing cozy warmth, lithe light which makes a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere
- LARGE CAPACITY - The size is perfect for 4-8 people to sit around on a chilly night; The firepit holds a good amount of wood so the fire will stay lit for a while to warm you up while you enjoy time with family and friends in the backyard
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN - The protective cover keep the ashes and sparks from flying out and allows for an open view of the fire. The holes in the bottom and log grate allow for air flow and circulation. Included poker to lift the screen or set the mesh on the fire pit
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - Durable steel frame with a black heat resistant finish. It is lightweight enough that you can carry it around easily. Bonnlo Square Shape Fire Pit is not only functional but also a beautiful addition to your backyard/deck
- DIMENSION & WARRANTY - Easy to put together and came with all of the necessary equipment. Overall Dimension: 32 inch Diameter x 14.3 inch Tall. Warranty: 100% money back guarantee or free replacement if you are not satisfied with this product
Funny Meat eaters & carnivores vegan tshirt - Barbecue Tee
- A meat eaters, vegan parody shirt. The 0% vegan loves bacon, beef, chicken pork & fish. Wear this t-shirt for a BBQ, roasting, grilling, smoking, curing or while cooking a favorite party family meal. Great with wood chips & smoke stains from charcoal coals
- A nice tshirt gift for the carnivore Dad, Mom, chef, pitmaster, cook or butcher. Accesorize with your favorite apron and chef's hat A vintage look faded style retro t shirt with pig and chef's knife. Enjoy with your preferred cut of meat
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
BBQR"s Delight Oak Wood Smoking Pellets 20 Pounds
- 20 Lb Bag of Oak Flavored Pellets
- Recommended for All Pellet-Fired Cookers & Applications
- Made from All-Natural 100% Premium Oak Mixed with Flavorwood
- Comes in Other Amazing Flavors Including: Jack Daniels, Hickory, Sugar Maple, & Pecan
- Guarantees High BTU, Clean-Burning, Low-Ash, & Moisture Fuel
The Bravuras "Ain't No Doubt" CD Review
The Bravuras second release "Ain't No Doubt" is another solid and strong effort from this great Buffalo blues band.
The songs, instrument performances and vocals sound inspired on Ain't No Doubt. The songs are exciting, electrifying and very easy to dance to. The Bravuras have turned it up a notch since their first release Jerry's Blues (see my review). Maybe it's because all the songs on Ain't No Doubt are original compositions.
The new lineup on Aint No Doubt includes Bert Torres on bass, Steve Biondi on drums and Tony Grisanti on tenor saxophone. Guest musicians include Bob Volkman on Hammond organ and the one and only John Valby on keyboards and vocals. Returning on this CD are Bravuras mainstays John Puccio on lead vocals, Felix Mayer on lead guitar and last, but not least, John P. Hufford, Sr. on guitar, harmonica and vocals.
On with the review, Sideways Richie (written by John Puccio) kicks off the CD with a bang! A smoking hot guitar solo brings this song in with style. Growling and searing vocals, flashy piano rakes and some, great wailing saxophone by Tony Grisanti all add up to a hopping uptempo blues shuffle.
Evil Girl (written by John Puccio) is a slow and steady blues grinder. The second song on Ain't No Doubt is a solid and sexy blues groove track. The lyrics are about missing a woman that is unattainable, a classic blues song subject. Evil Girl is topped off with another excellent saxophone solo.
The third track, Juke Joint Mama (written by John Puccio) features a soulful blues vocal performance by blues veteran, John Puccio. John Hufford, Sr. and Felix Mayer spice up the song with some great solos.
I really enjoyed listening to the tenor sax playing on The Way She Do (written by John Puccio). The sax fills out the solid rhythm provided by Bert Torres and Steve Biondi. The sax goes off on a great solo flight and takes the track out.
Torn And Tumbled (written by John Puccio) features some groovy harmonica playing by John Hufford, Sr. The lyrics mention Buffalo, N.Y. which is a great tribute to the often, overlooked city. I'm sure the locals cheer everytime The Bravuras play this song live. Felix really rips some sweet lead guitar breaks on Torn And Tumbled. This is my favorite song on Ain't No Doubt.
The title track, Ain't No Doubt (written by John Puccio) is another smoking uptempo blues dance number. The new lineup really comes together and gels as a solid unit on this kick ass track. One of my favorites on this CD.
You Got To Get Up (written by Tony Grisanti) is yet another great blues dance shuffle. The Bravuras have really mastered the art of writing a hot uptempo blues dances song. If this song doesn't make you shake your ass on the dance floor then you need to get your pulse checked!
Old Man (written by John Valby) is a great addition to Ain't No Doubt. The lyric is delivered with a large dose of humor and lots of Dr. Dirty style. But the song still maintains a great, down and dirty blues feel. Old Man is definitely one of my favorites on Ain't No Doubt.
Aint No Doubt is on the Mark Records label. CD credits are as follows, produced by John Puccio and Mark J. Morette, recorded at Mark Studios, recorded, mixed and mastered by Fred Betschen and Jennifer Colwell, graphic design by Jason Boldt and MarkArt, booking information for The Bravuras, email John Puccio @ [email protected].