Best Boat Bbq in 2023
Magma Products, Party Size Marine Kettle Gas Grill, A10-215
Magma Products, Original Size Marine Kettle 3 Combination Stove & Gas Grill, A10-207-3
- New waterproof electronic Pulse ignition System, lights 1st time, every time
- 100% 18-9 mirror Polished stainless steel; for long lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
- Newly Redesigned heavy-duty stainless steel inner safety shell; keeps outer shell cooler for safety, guards against discoloration, and adds years of life to the grill
- Swiveling, windproof turbo venturi tube and Control valve/regulator; virtually eliminates blow-outs, places fuel and valve where it is convenient for you, and allows safe, easy canister exchanges
- Burner and hi Tech radiant plate and dome heat distribution design; less flare ups, longer grill life, perfect even heat distribution as a grill or direct open Flame cooking as a stove
Smoke Hollow Grill Modified for 1.25" Railing on Pontoon Boats w/Arnall's Stainless Grill Brackets.
- Grill on your Pontoon boat with 305" of cooking surface! Portable gas grill modified to work on 1.25" square Pontoon railing.
- Bracket Set is Marine Grade 304 x 7GA Stainless Steel Laser Cut
- Requires 1.25" OPEN square fence railing.
Kuuma 58140-A Camco 58140 Stow N' Go 125 Gas Grill
- 125 square inch cooking surface with a heat output of 9000 BTU/hr
- Constructed of 300 series marine grade stainless steel and comes fully assembled
- Regulator has 1 inch to 20 inch throwaway cylinder threads
- Can be easily mounted to any Kuuma rail, rod, or pedestal mount
- Measures 19.75" x 11.25" x 11"
Magma Products T10-327, Mount, Flush Deck Socket w/Adjustable Levelock, Locking, (SD) Grill / (SM) Table
- Fasteners for attaching this mount to any Magma Rectangular Grill or Single (SM) Filet Table/ Cleaning Station are included with those products.
- Some additional fasteners required for complete installations
- Grill and table sold separately
Magma Products, ChefsMate Connoisseur Series Gas Grill, A10-803
- Fold-away legs, oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid with full length handle
- Inner safety shell funnels grease into front access, lock in place grease tray
- Convenient snap out radiant plate for even heat distribution and easy clean up
- 100% 18-8 mirror polished stainless steel
- Swiveling valve allows quick and safe gas bottle exchange
Bunker up fishin Adjustable Boat Grill Stainless Steel- Less in Shipping Buy Direct
Extreme Marine Products Cuisinart Grill Modified for Pontoon Boat with Arnall's Stainless Grill Bracket Set Silver
- Mounts to 1.25" OPEN square Pontoon Boat Railing / Brackets are 7 GA 304 Stainless Steel.
- Very Easy - Brackets come pre-installed in the box with the Grill
- NEW** Search "ARNALLS GRILL BRACKET" to see our new BALCONY VERSION!
- Cuisinart Petit Grill has 145 square inches of grilling surface
- Grill is customized to work with Arnall's Grill Brackets / No Tools needed for secure installation
Camco 57305 Olympian 5500 Stainless Steel Portable/Rv Grill
- Connects to low pressure propane supply on RV
- Includes mounting bracket for hanging on RV mounting rail and folding legs for tabletop use
- Quick connect hose and quick connect valve included and equipped with an integral safety shut off valve to prevent accidental non ignition fuel discharge
- Quick and easy to set up for 180 square inches of cooking surface and Piezo electric spark starter will last for 20,000 starts
- 12,000 BTU/HR; Designed for use with your RV’s low pressure system; Can be used with 1 pound, 5 pounds or 20 pounds cylinder with separately purchased adapters
Magma Products, Cabo Adventurer Marine Series Gas Grill, A10-703
- 100% 18-9 mirror Polished stainless steel with a 9" x 18" (23cm x 46cm) 162 sq. In. (1045sq.Cm) grilling area
- Fold-away legs, perfect for that quick Picnic
- Oversized lockable lid; won't slam shut and features a draw tight latch to secure all inner components for Transport and a durable heat resistant all weather plastic handle with air cooled supports
- Convenient snap-out radiant plate; allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution
- Locking Grease Tray accessible from either side
Safe Boating -- 10 Reasons to Take a Basic Boating Course
Recreational Boating is a great way to spend a day, but coming home safely is "no accident." How do you stack the odds in your favor, for you and your whole family? And save money on your boater's insurance, too?
10 Reasons To Take a Basic Boating Course
Recreational Boating is a great way to spend a day. Out on the water, where the air is clean (well, cleaner than many places on land), out in the sun with the wind in your hair, the pressures of work and whatever seem to melt away, and you can generally cool off with a refreshing swim over the side.
Unfortunately, many non-boaters believe that anyone who can drive a car can handle a boat--but (as George and Ira Gershwin once sang) that ain't necessarily so. Unfortunately, taking even a basic Safe Boating Course is not mandatory in some states -- but there are some very good reasons to do so … like getting introduced to the "rules of the road."
Here are some of those very good reasons to take a Safe Boating Course from the US Coast Guard Auxiliary or the Power Squadrons.
Whether you're out in a ski boat or a sailboat, a kayak or a canoe, invest a few hours in a Coast Guard approved course from your local Coast Guard Auxiliary or Power Squadron. Learn the rules of the road basics of safe boating. (Save money, too -- many insurance companies give a policy discount to boaters who successfully pass this course!)