Best Bourbon For Bbq Sauce in 2023
Jim Beam Maple Bourbon BBQ Sauce 18 oz. bottle
Guy Fieri Brown Sugar Bourbon BBQ Sauce 19.0 OZ(Pack of 3)
Minor's BBQ Sauce, Bourbon Style Sauce, Savory Southern Blend of Molasses and Onion, 4 lb 15 oz Bulk Bottle
Jim Beam Barbecue Sauce 18oz Bottle (Pack of 3) Select Flavor (Maple Bourbon)
Cattlemen's Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce, 1 gal
- Cattlemen’s Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce blends the smooth flavors of oaky bourbon, sweet molasses and warm, signature spices with a thick and rich tomato paste for a bold and smoky sauce
- Kosher, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free without egg, fish, peanuts, tree nuts or soybeans
- Made without high fructose corn syrup, starches, fillers or caramel color so you can feel good about crafting recipes for your menu
- Built exclusively for food service, Cattlemen’s provides thick tomato paste for better coverage and cling and no starches and fillers to prevent burning
- Put a flavorful spin on your barbecue offerings with Cattlemen’s Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce on ribs, chicken and seared steak
Fighting Cock Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Specifically for those who like a little kick in their cocktail
- This is a dynamic barbecue sauce that will let you know you are not cooking with your average chicken barbecue sauce
- 6 out of 10 Heat
Heinz Sweet & Savory Kentucky Bourbon Style BBQ Sauce (19.5 oz Bottles, Pack of 6)
- Kentucky Barbecue sauce with real bourbon & a hint of smoke.
- Rich & Savory
- 100% Natural.
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Jim Beam All Natural BBQ Sauce Variety FOUR Pack Includes: Bold N Spicy/Smoky Barrel/Maple Bourbon/Southern Tang 18oz Each
Baxter's Original Spicy Bourbon | Premium Medium BBQ Sauce | Gluten Free | Multiple Award Winner | No High Fructose Corn Syrup | Net wt 19oz
- BOURBON AND HABANERO BBQ SAUCE
- GLUTEN FREE | SOY FREE | NUT FREE | DAIRY FREE | VEGETARIAN
- RAW CANE SUGAR | NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP
- PACIFIC NORTHWEST MADE BBQ SAUCE
Bourbon Q Pappy's Moonshine Madness 12.7 OZ
- So Friggin' Hot, You'll go Blind!
- Enjoy the Madness!!! Damn the regular folks, but right on the money for Chile Heads !!
- Nutritional Note: If you can stand the heat, cook with it. If not, leave it the hell alone.
- Solid 8 out of 10 on the heat scale. Ten meaning your shorts are on fire !!
Store Bought Barbeque Sauce
If you don’t have the time or the desire to make your own barbeque sauce you can use sauces you probably already have in your kitchen to add zing to a store bought sauce
Spice up your store bought barbeque sauce with other sauces and with a little creativity right out of your kitchen. It's easy when you have chicken or ribs on the grill to just spread some barbeque sauce right out of the bottle onto it. This works, if all you want is a basic flavor. To add a little depth to your barbeque sauce's flavor, add a mixture of other sauces you might find in your kitchen.
If you don't have the time or the desire to make your own barbeque sauce you can use sauces you probably already have in your kitchen to add zing to a store bought sauce.
Add different flavors of barbeque sauce
Barbeque sauce comes in many different flavors, from wood smoke flavor, to sweet honey flavored, and even hot and spicy. Mixing up the different flavors gives a unique taste to your ribs or chicken. Start with a base of your favorite flavor and mix in smaller amounts of other flavors. If you like a sauce with a bite, add a bit more of the spicy barbeque sauce. A sauce that is too sweet or too spicy can be toned down with a mixture of other sauces.
Steak sauce: not just for steaks anymore
Add a bit of your favorite steak sauce to your mixture. I like to add two different steak sauces to my barbeque sauce. Each steak sauce has its own unique flavor and brings a bit of a tang to your barbeque sauce mixture.
Adding salsa to your mixture will add a bit of oniony flavor and some texture to your barbeque sauce. If you are making a mild barbeque sauce, a medium or hot salsa can add a little bit of heat without making it unbearable for children to eat.
Don't forget to add your spices to your barbeque sauce. Sprinkle in salt and pepper, and add a touch of garlic, and onion. Seasonings can make a bland meal taste like something special.
You can marinate meats in this barbeque sauce mixture to allow the flavors to soak deep into the meat. I like to use a zipper bag to make it easier for the sauce to penetrate all areas of the meat. Simply put your raw pieces of chicken or sections of ribs into a zipper bag, or plastic container with a lid, and pour in your mixture of barbeque sauces. Refrigerate for several hours to allow the flavors to soak in. If using a plastic container, be sure to turn the meat to allow the sauce to penetrate all sides.
Taste your barbeque sauce mixture as you slowly add other flavors. Experiment until you discover the flavor that you prefer. There is no wrong way to mix different barbeque sauces and other sauces to make a unique flavor that is all your own.
Other uses for this sauce mixture
Steak marinated in a sauce like this will have a unique and wonderful flavor. Marinate your steak for several hours before grilling. There will be no need to pour steak sauce on your plate to enjoy a mouth-watering flavor.
Use this sauce with leftover beef or pork roast to make an excellent barbeque sandwich. Shred your leftover roast and place in a sauce pan. Mix in your mixture of barbeque sauces and spices. Heat thoroughly and heap on a bun. This makes for a quick and easy tasty dinner for a busy night.
Spread your sauce over pork chops while they are cooking to add a new flavor to an old favorite. You can use this sauce on any meat that you cook in your kitchen, or save it only for grilling. Soon people may be asking for your recipe for your barbeque sauce, and you can laugh about how you don't have a recipe.