Best Brine For Bbq Turkey in 2023
Kosmoâ€™s Q Turkey Brine | Sweet & Savory Poultry Marinade | Best Barbeque Meat Brine | Moisture, Flavor, & Tenderness | Seasoning & Marinade | All-Natural & Gluten-Free | 16 Oz
- TRANSFORMING ORDINARY TURKEY: Sick of unremarkable, dry, and tasteless poultry? Our award-winning, competition Turkey Brine will take your cooking to the next level. Transform any cut of poultry into tender, lip-smacking, head-turning, delicious meat that is sure to “wow” even the toughest of BBQ critics. Whether you are competing or hosting a family dinner or event, this brine will have competition and family judges alike begging for more!
- MOISTURE - FLAVOR - TENDERNESS: With Kosmos Q Turkey Brine, cooking a turkey is no longer a daunting task. This brine could be considered The Holy Trinity of poultry preparation, giving you unmatched moisture, flavor, and tenderness. Enjoy whole birds, legs, and breast pieces that are fall-apart juicy and overloaded with sweet, savory goodness. If turkey isn’t your meat of choice, the versatile flavor of this soak also works great with chicken, pork, shrimp, and other meats!
- A FLAVOR EXPLOSION: This delicious meat soak is the choice of award-winning grill champions worldwide! Our special blend of spices, brown sugar, salt, and worcestershire is combined with bbq enthusiast ideals to form an original blend that is unlike any other. Your traditional turkey dishes will be enhanced, turning them into a mouthwatering explosion of savory, smoky-sweet flavors for a unique experience that your tastebuds will crave!
- EASY TO USE: Our Turkey Soak will add knock-your-socks-off flavor and tender juiciness to this meat! We have made creating the perfect brine simple; just add the prepackaged mix to your choice of water or broth, and blend well to fully incorporate. Soak the whole bird in a covered container in the refrigerator, breast side down. Then rinse well and air dry (covered) in the refrigerator for four to six hours. All you have to do now is bake, smoke, or fry! The result: world-champion-worthy BBQ!
- THE SECRET IS KOSMOS Q: Since its formation in 2009, Kosmos Q has won multiple championships, both grand and reserve, in the highly competitive world of BBQ. Kosmos Q attends 30 competitions each year, caters events on the infield of NASCAR’s “Texas Motor Speedway,” and held the position of the nation’s 2nd best food truck for a year and a half. Every product developed by Kosmos Q is rigorously tested. If it’s not good enough for us at Kosmos Q, then it’s not good enough for you.
Wood Pellet Smokers Grill Cookbook 2019-2020: The Complete Wood Pellet Smoker and Grill Cookbook. Tasty Recipes for the Perfect BBQ.
Flavorize: Great Marinades, Injections, Brines, Rubs, and Glazes (Marinate Cookbook, Spices Cookbook, Spice Book, Marinating Book)
Oakridge BBQ Game Changer All Purpose Brine - 1.1 lbs
- Great quality Oakridge product!
- All purpose brine
Traeger Grills PEL329 Turkey Blend 100% All-Natural Hardwood Pellets Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise and BBQ, 20 lb. Bag
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- All-in-One Flavor Kit: Orange brine and Turkey rub included with pellet blend to cook your perfect Thanksgiving Turkey
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Made in America: Sustainably sourced and manufactured by Traeger in the USA, 20 lb. bag
Fire & Flavor All Natural Turkey Perfect Herb Brine Kit, Perfect for Roasting, Grilling, Smoking, or Frying, 16.6 Ounces, Pack of 2
- ALL NATURAL: Gluten Free, Non-GMO Verified, and Kosher.
- MAKE YOUR BEST TURKEY: In 5 simple steps, you'll have your best tasting turkey ever! The brine ensures excellent flavor, and the bag keeps your turkey moist and tender.
- CLASSIC FLAVOR: The classic combination of herbs and spices in this brine is sure to be a crowd pleaser at any gathering!
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED: Kit includes everything you need (except the turkey!) You'll receive a brine mix, a large brining bag, detailed instructions, and even recipes to get you started.
- VERSATILE: The kit contains enough brine and a big enough bag to cook a turkey up to 25 pounds. The bird can be roasted, grilled, smoked or fried--whatever you prefer!
Organic Turkey Brine Kit - 16 oz. Garlic & Organic Herb Blend by San Francisco Salt Company
- A JUICY, FLAVORFUL TURKEY STARTS WITH A GREAT BRINE - Brining adds moisture and flavor, yielding a tender and delicious turkey
- ORGANIC & KOSHER CERTIFIED - Garlic & Herb Turkey Brining Kit is Certified Organic and Kosher and does not contain any MSG, Soy, Gluten, Dairy, or anti-caking agents. Packaged in our U.S.A., SQF Quality code, Organic compliant facility.
- BPA FREE BRINING BAG - 16oz Brining Kit is ideal for Turkeys 18-22lbs.
- BRINE BEYOND THE TURKEY - Try our Garlic & Herb Brine on Chicken and Pork too!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - At San Francisco Salt Company we are confident that you will be completely satisfied with our products, which is why we stand behind every single item that we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase reach out to us directly and we will make it right.
Rodelle Turkey Brine Gourmet Spice Blend Net Wt (25 Oz),, ()
Marinades, Rubs, Brines, Cures and Glazes: 400 Recipes for Poultry, Meat, Seafood, and Vegetables [A Cookbook]
Turkey Brine Kit, Made in USA
- Cook a Perfect Moist and Juicy Turkey That Will Have Your Guests Coming Back For More and Wondering How You Made Such a Delicious Gourmet Turkey! Brining is the Secret that Many Great Chefs Use For a Fine Dining Experience- Say Goodbye to Dry Turkey!
- Flavorful Cranberry Vanilla Brine To Soak Your Turkey In. Delicious Herb Rub Mixture to Add to Your Turkey After Brining. Sprinkle on Turkey Just Before Roasting, Smoking, Grilling or Deep Frying.
- Heavy Duty BPA Free and FDA Approved Food Grade Plastic Brining Bag to Brine Your Turkey, Pork, or Favorite Meat In.
- All Natural and Gluten Free.
- You Will Receive A Brine Kit That Includes: Cranberry Vanilla Brine Mixture, Herb Rub and Heavy Duty Brining Bag. Good For Turkeys Up To 30 Pounds.
"Turkey" Brine Recipes for Vegetarians
Are you the awkward vegan or vegetarian at the family holiday feast? Gain the upper hand with a great cruelty-free brine recipe for your meat substitute that will make anybody drool.
"Brine" is a soak for your turkey substitute used to add flavor and juiciness-- and you can use it without animals. It's also used in making gravy, either directly from the brine or traditionally from the "drippings" of turkey. Your brine can be made 24 hours in advance, so your substitute has a day to soak before cooking as Kim O'Donnel at the Washington Post sometimes suggests (as do many other turkey eaters). You could let your roast soak overnight, if time is a factor.
Most brine recipes are intended for 10-18 pounds of meat, like the recipe described by Sheri Gailey at Allrecipes. Your roast may be much smaller; if so, downscale accordingly, or you'll wind up with much wasted brine.
Here are the basic ingredients you will need:
1 Gallon (cold) water
1 ½ cups salt
1 gallon vegetarian broth
Main cooking materials:
5 gallon bucket (used by most, like Jim Phelps)
(You may use a smaller container if you plan on downscaling -- at your discretion!)
One large pot
Here are optional ingredients; I recommend keeping it to 5 or less, to avoid over-seasoning:
2 cups brown sugar
1 Tablespoon rosemary
10 cloves crushed garlic
1 Tablespoon sage
8 crumbled bay leaves
1 Tablespoon thyme
1 Tablespoon savory
6 Tablespoons pepper
Orange or lemon zest
1. Heat broth on your stovetop in large pot. Add chosen salt, spices, and/or sugar. Stir often! Once finer materials have dissolved and mixture boils, remove pot from heat and let it cool.
2. Pour mix into bucket; add cold water. Stir.
3. Wet roast; sink it into mixture. Phelps recommends placing a plate on to weigh down, if necessary. You can add ice for weight/coolness, if needed. Keep covered in cold place (maybe the fridge) overnight or as long as one day. You can turn roast over occasionally if concerned with flavor distribution.
4. Remove roast from mixture, rinse off, pat dry. Use remaining mixture to avoid waste-- perhaps in gravy or stuffing. Discard leftovers.
5. Cook your roast in the oven or as desired. Keep an eye on it and try to remember that when cooking a meat substitute in a specialized manner, any packaged instructions no longer apply. You can probably count on a reduced cooking time, so monitor progress carefully as not to burn.
Following these instructions should yield such a delicious part of the feast that even the meat-eaters will be jealous. Pardon a turkey this year and enjoy a vegetarian Thanksgiving!