Best Carolina Vinegar Bbq Sauce Recipe in 2023
Heinz Carolina Vinegar Style BBQ Sauce (18.6 oz Bottles, Pack of 6)
Heinz Carolina Vinegar Style BBQ Sauce, 18.6 oz Bottle
- One 18.6 oz. bottle of Heinz Carolina Vinegar Style BBQ Sauce
- Heinz Carolina Vinegar Style BBQ Sauce is a sauce the entire family loves
- Carolina-style barbecue sauce inspired by the flavors of one of America’s best BBQ regions
- Made with white vinegar and apple cider vinegar for a one-of-a-kind tangy flavor
- Great on chicken, pork and ribs, either as a BBQ marinade or for use as a table sauce
Scott's Carolina Barbecue Sauce (16 ounce) by Unknown
Cattlemen's Carolina Tangy Gold BBQ Sauce, 1 gal
- Cattlemen’s Carolina Tangy Gold BBQ Sauce blends zesty, creamy mustard, sweet molasses, sugar, tangy apple cider vinegar with hickory smoke notes and a hint of perfectly aged cayenne pepper
- Kosher, vegetarian, dairy-free and contains no eggs, fish, peanuts or tree nuts
- Made without high fructose corn syrup, starches, fillers or caramel color so you can feel good about crafting recipes for your menu
- Built exclusively for food service, Cattlemen’s provides thick tomato paste for better coverage and cling and no starches and fillers to prevent burning
- With its superior performance, Cattlemen’s Carolina Tangy Gold BBQ Sauce works well as a colorful glaze for salmon, wings, shrimp and chicken
Lillie's of Charleston "Hab Mussy" Hot Mustard BBQ Sauce, 18 Oz
- THE BEST SOUTH CAROLINA BBQ SAUCES Lillie's brings a perfected family recipe to enhance every meal.
- AWARD WINNING HOT AND SPICY FLAVOR - Awarded prestigious Scovie for balanced heat & flavor profiles.
- GREAT WITH MEAT OR VEGETABLES - Ribs, burgers, chicken, tofu - even salad. Great gift for barbecues!
- FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS - We take pride in our sauces and this one is a hot and sweet masterpiece.
- NATURAL, VEGAN, NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP - No artificial preservatives - check our ingredients!
PREMIUM | South CAROLINA GOLD Style BBQ Mustard Sauce | Crafted in Small Batches with Farm Fresh SPICES for Premium Flavor and Zest
- DELICIOUS and CLASSIC Carolina style vinegar and mustard based BBQ sauce. Makes your BBQ instantly MOUTHWATERING!
- It's an ADDICTING blend of deep flavors including fresh tomato sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, yellow premium mustard, olive oil, sea salt, sugar, Worcestershire, thick tomato paste, smoked paprika, garlic and cayenne peppers. PERFECT for finishing ribs, smoked meats, BBQ and pork. Apply liberally before and after cooking.
- You will not be disappointed. This is our family's 17 year old "TRIED AND TRUE" sauce recipe.
- A double FRESHNESS seal applied immediately after blending to lock in maximum flavor and zest. TASTE the PREMIUM difference!
- Buy today and enjoy! Sturdy BPA free 12 oz. bottle comes with reusable screw top.
Sticky Fingers Carolina Classic Barbecue Sauce, 18 Ounces - Pack of 2
SouthernAirs Carolina BBQ Sauce / Sweet Mustard-based / authentic traditional Barbecue Sauce / 19oz
- Sweet mustard-based sauce devoted to the South Carolina BBQ style
- All natural ingredients with honey and spices
- 19-ounce bottle, packed with palate-pleasing sauce
- This obscure flavor sensation was once confined to the Palmetto State, but is now catching on nationwide
- A sauce that evolved decades ago, and has endured in local popularity ever since
Smokey J's BBQ Sauce Gift Set - Award Winning Carolina BBQ Sauce. Spicy, Sweet & Dry Rub Barbecue Seasoning
- KNUCKLE LICKIN' ORIGINAL– Delicious as a flavoring, marinade, dipping sauce or condiment! The perfect accessory to your meal.
- SWEET HABANERO– Kicking up the original Barbeque Sauce, this homemade spicy, hot sauce packs a punch!
- RUB ME TENDER– BBQ Dry Rub is a perfect balance of sweet and spicy. Massage in meat before grilling for full flavor.
- BBQ SAUCE GIFT SET - 3 pack contains 2 x 16oz homemade barbeque sauces & 1 x 5.5oz Dry Rub Seasoning
- FATHERS DAY GIFTS - Gifts for dad are hard, but this set is great for holiday, birthday, & dad gifts for anytime!
SouthernAirs Barbecue Sauce Trio / Peach Bourbon-Flavored / Carolina Style, and Southern Classic / 19 ounce / 3-pack
- Three of our most popular all-natural BBQ sauces, brimming with hints of the Old South, packed in three 19-ounce bottles.
- Our Peach Bourbon BBQ sauce joins two favorite flavors of the South – ripe peaches and natural bourbon flavoring (liquor free) – to remind us of magnolia blossoms on a summer day.
- Our sweet mustard-based Carolina sauce is inspired by the finest Palmetto State traditions. Our flagship Classic sauce is emblematic of the best premium red sauces from across the region.
- The Southern BBQ Sauce Trio is more than versatile – ideal on pork, poultry, beef, seafood.
- Great for the family dinner table, holiday entertaining, or as a unique hostess gift.
PA Dutch Birch Beer BBQ Sauce Recipe
There's just no comparing a good, homemade sauce to store-bought, bottled varieties. This original recipe for Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer BBQ Sauce delivers a classic barbecue flavor that's great on beef, poultry and pork.
Homemade PA Dutch Birch Beer BBQ Sauce offers a uniquely complex, yet traditional barbecue flavor. As any barbecue pit master will tell you, there's simply no comparing a homemade BBQ sauce to store-bought, bottled varieties. The taste difference is like night and day, with the birch beer-based sauce delivering a classic barbecue flavor that's great on beef, poultry and pork.
PA Dutch Birch Beer BBQ Sauce Recipe
1 can Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer
1 cup ketchup
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup unsalted butter (Do not substitute)
1/4 cup tomato paste
1 medium-sized Bermuda or Spanish onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
2 teaspoons mild chili powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon black pepper, finely ground
In a non-reactive saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until just beginning to develop color, about 10-12 minutes.
Add in the can of Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer along with the remaining ingredients. Stir slowly and constantly with a wooden spoon until the Birch Beer BBQ sauce is smooth and well combined.
Simmer uncovered for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally until the sauce begins to thicken. Adjust seasonings to taste.
Remove from heat and allow the Birch Beer BBQ sauce to cool for 10-15 minutes. Using a "stick" or immersion blender, puree the sauce until reaching a smooth, thickened consistency.
Important: Hot liquids expand when blended. If using a traditional blender, work in small batches. Be sure to allow for venting. Remove your blender's lid vent plug and cover the opening with a clean kitchen cloth.
Cool the sauce to room temperature, then use as desired, Use a BBQ sauce mop or the back of a large spoon to apply the PA Dutch Birch Beer BBQ Sauce to pork, chicken or beef.
Apply sauce liberally and continue cooking/grilling for 5 minutes. Reapply a light coating of Birch Beer BBQ Sauce then continue cooking for another 5-10 minutes before serving.
Store unused PA Dutch Birch Beer BBQ Sauce in the refrigerator. Brush it on food 5 to 15 minutes before the cooking time is finished. If desired, serve extra on the side.
Can't barbecue outside due to the weather? Try the following year-round recipe for Slow Cooker Ribs which works nicely with the recipe for PA Dutch Birch Beer BBQ Sauce. While there are quite a few ingredients involved, the results are well worth the effort. Although there's no substitute for real charcoal BBQ, the recipe below yields a smokey, super-tender, meat-falling-off-the-bones result.
Slow Cooker Ribs with PA Dutch Birch Beer BBQ Sauce
6 lbs pork spareribs, separated
1 cup water
1/2 cup apple cider
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon Better Than Bouillon Chicken base
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon Crystal hot sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon liquid smoke
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Combine the water, apple cider, tomato sauce, brown sugar, Better Than Bouillon, Worcestershire sauce, Crystal hot sauce, soy sauce and liquid smoke together in the bottom of the slow cooker. Stir until the brown sugar is completely dissolved.
Quarter the onions and arrange the pieces on the bottom of the slow cooker. Set the temperature to low.
In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and cayenne pepper. Apply the dry rub liberally to all sides of the ribs.
Carefully arrange the ribs in the slow cooker on top of the onions, meat side up. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. When ribs are done, carefully remove from the slow cooker. Place ribs on a parchment-lined baking sheet and allow to rest at room temperature for 5 minutes. Evenly apply the Birch Beer Barbecue Sauce to the ribs using a spoon or pastry brush.
Transfer the ribs to the pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Apply a second, thin layer of Birch Beer BBQ Sauce and continue cooking for about 5 minutes, or until sauce reaches desired color and doneness.
For a bold, tangy-flavored, homemade barbecue sauce, check out my Kicked Up Alabama White BBQ Sauce Recipe.