Best Charcoal Bbq Australia in 2023
73x35x70cm Large Picnic BBQ Charcoal Grills for Barbecue Outdoor Stainless Steel Hiking Charcoal Camping Grill,Australia
Stainless Steel Portable Barbecue Rack Folding Charcoal Stove BBQ Grills Outdoor Camping BBQ Accessories for 5 10 People,Australia
- Grill Type:Charcoal Grills
- Model Number:Folding BBQ Grill
- Metal Type:Stainless Steel
Finding Fire: Cooking at its Most Elemental
Fan-Ling 80PCS Disposable Bamboo Catering Forks Fruit Stick Finger Food Pickï¼ŒFruit Forks
- ♥ ♥ 【Welcome to "Fan-Ling", please reading the product description and key product features carefully before buying .If you want to know more other products information, please search "Fan-Ling"】
- toothpick flags for food blank wedding american flag toothpicks australian australia british canada dutch danish dinner eu greek german italian india jamaican union pride mini new zealand personalised rainbow scottish switzerland sweden usa uk vietnam decorations cakes dress
- hardware chasing wave safety truck clamp desk double heavy duty eyelet external end camping fittings caravan anchor garden boat hand held handheld indoor joiner kit kite solar battery line mounting motorcycle metal ring m navy ornaments office pulley set parts portable rotating retractable sleeve topper vehicle mounted vertical socks yacht aluminium meter poker sections stretchable
- union man ion assassins stars led flagpole lights wall mount windsock wind sock hanger one yellow rose lighters zombie by feet birthday pirate meters flights up foot times plus cases united darts honor cloud waving inch guide strategy tour girl books guides world complementary therapist red referrals extendable hat tourist stake base belt small cleat boom steel flagpoles sale dragon finial socket hook holster hardware chasing wave safety truck clamp desk double heavy duty eyelet
- day eyelets flight plane apprentice tent cupcakes fen soldier support i stand with game games children ground spike bracket plastic hinges door identification jigsaw japan roger joint compound hope mini key rings labels food pride large luggage stickers rainbow marbles markers microphone map girls napkins notes nail mexico five clock somewhere quiz rope racing rug white letter type civic sticker smiley face assassin creed black toothpick ties toothpicks temporary tattoos t
Two Tasty BBQ Recipes for Fourth of July
Two classic BBQ recipes, one chicken, one pork, make for a tasty Fourth of July.
Bob's Bangin' BBQ Chicken
This is by far my favorite BBQ chicken. This tasty BBQ chicken brings together the simplest of seasonings into a mouth-watering favorite.
2-3 pounds of chicken (breasts and legs are great)
3 Tablespoons of garlic powder
2 Tablespoons of onion salt
3-4 Tablespoons of seasoning salt*
½ Tablespoon of ground pepper
Bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
Mix the seasonings together in a container, making sure it is evenly mixed. Place the chicken in a bowl and rub the seasoning blend into the chicken. Let the chicken rest for about 20-30 minutes to let the seasoning set into the meat.
Meanwhile, soak your charcoal briquettes in lighter fluid for about 10 minutes. Fire up the grill and wait for the coals to turn white. Next, grab some foil and place a hand full of wood chips in the foil and wrap tightly and poke four holes into the foil packet and place on the grill. Wait for the grill to get about 400-450 degrees.
Place the chicken on the grill and grill for about 30 minutes, turning to make sure the chicken cooks evenly. You will want to make sure the chicken juices are running clear. During the last 10 minutes, brush on your favorite BBQ sauce on all sides. This chicken is also great without the BBQ sauce, but the sauce really brings out the flavor.
*You can use as much or little seasoning as you feel necessary.
Bob's Fall-Off-The-Bone BBQ Pork Ribs
2 slabs of baby back pork ribs with membrane removed
Dry pork rub*
Rub the baby back pork ribs with the pork rub. Make sure the rub is rubbed in good on both sides of the baby back pork slabs. Next, sprinkle a thin layer of seasoning salt onto both sides of the pork rib slabs. Let the slabs of pork ribs rest for about 20 minutes to marinate the seasonings.
In the meantime, heat the oven to 350 degrees. After 20 minutes of marinating, sprinkle a light coating of brown sugar onto both sides of the pork rib slabs and place into a baking pan, large enough to hold the slabs. If you find your slabs are too long for the pan, cut them in half. Place the pork ribs into the oven and let them bake for one and a half hours.
When you have about 20 minutes left on baking time, prepare your grill, making sure it is nice and hot. As with the BBQ chicken recipe above, you will want to make a foil pouch of wood chips and place on the grill. The wood chips will give it a smoky flavor, which is the key in this recipe. Place the ribs onto the grill and cook for about 25 minutes, turning once. During the last 10-15 minutes, brush on your favorite BBQ sauce on each side of the ribs. I find the best flavoring is achieved with a honey BBQ sauce.
*The best store-bought dry rub we have used is the McCormick Grill Mates Pork Rub. It has the best combination of flavoring.