Best Deals On Weber Bbq in 2023
Secrets to Smoking on the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker and Other Smokers: An Independent Guide with Master Recipes from a BBQ Champion
Real Deal Pork Ribs: A How-To Guide On Smoking Texas Style Competition Pork Ribs
Weber 7360001 Summit S-660 Built-In Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- Island not included
- Please reference building guide for Weber model number 7360001 prior to building island
- 9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
Weber's New American Barbecueâ„¢: A Modern Spin on the Classics
Weber's On the Grill: Chicken & Sides: Over 100 Fresh, Great Tasting Recipes
Broil King 958344 Regal S590 Pro Gas Grill, 5-Burner, Stainless Steel
- MAKE THE PERFECT STEAK - with patented stainless steel Dual-Tube? burners and the innovative Flav-R-Wave? stainless steel cooking system, the Regal S590 Pro will give you even temperatures across the cooking surface ensuring juicy and delicious results
- DURABLE COOKING GRIDS - solid rod 9mm stainless steel cooking grids are up to 56% heavier than those in comparable grills, providing great heat retention and giving bold sear marks; stainless steel provides lasting durability so your grill is always ready
- COOKING VERSATILITY - 55,000 BTU main burner output and 625 sq. in. of primary cooking area ensure that you have power and space to cook for the whole family; a 10,000 BTU side burner and 15,000 BTU rear rotisserie burner let you cook more with your grill
- MAKE YOUR NEXT COOKOUT A BIT BRIGHTER - the cool blue LED-lit control knobs let you see exactly where the controls on your grill are set and add a stylish glow to your outdoor patio space
- PROUDLY MADE IN NORTH AMERICA - with a limited lifetime cookbox warranty, 10-year warranty on burners, cooking grids, and Flav-R-Wave, and 2-year warranty on remaining parts and paint, rest easy knowing your grill will perform for years to come.Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
The Secrets to Great Charcoal Grilling on the Weber: More Than 60 Recipes to Get Delicious Results From Your Grill Every Time
Weber's Charcoal Grilling: The Art of Cooking with Live Fire
Broil King 922564 Baron S440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube burners deliver up to 40,000 BTUs heating the grill quickly and evenly
- 10,000 BTU powerful side burner
- 644-sq in total cooking area, including 444 sq. in of primary cooking space,
- Reversible heavy-duty cast-iron cooking grids / Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system / Linear-Flow valves with 180 degree Sensi-Touch control knobs
- Durable stainless steel side shelves fold-down / Level Q casters stabilize the grill on uneven surfaces
The Rotisserie Grilling Cookbook: Surefire Recipes and Foolproof Techniques
The Weber Performer Charcoal Grill
The Weber Performer Charcoal Grill is the same Weber Grill you have always used, but with one major difference: It has a charcoal igniter system that will spoil you.
Personally, I am a charcoal and wood grill-out person and highly recommend Weber Grills. They are easy to use, even for the most inexperienced novice a Weber Grill is a great place to start your out-door grilling experience. However, I have known people that grill-out as often as I do (at least 3 times a month, sometimes more), they have always used their Weber Kettle Grill, and cost was not an issue. Once again, the main difference from the typical Weber Grill and the Weber Performer Charcoal Grill, other than the obvious cost difference, is the charcoal igniter system and the ash catcher. You will be paying a little over $250 for that convenience but it is a convenience that will spoil you.
Here is two helpful tips that any out-door grills-person should know: Always have a good supply of smoking wood stored nearby your grilling area. It does not have to be stored in a waterproofed area but the wood will have longer life if it is stored dry. Keep at least three kinds of wood in your storage area. For example, Hickory, Apple (or any kind of good hard fruitwood), Mesquite, and/or Oak. Many times the charcoal you buy will be Oak and some may even have Hickory and/or Mesquite wood added to the charcoal. If so, you can save your wood and just use a fruit wood mixture, say Apple and Plum or Cherry. Trust me; wood will make a difference to the flavor of your meat. Again, just add a few varieties (three or four) of pre-soaked (30 minutes) wood chips to the hot coals and see for yourself what a difference the wood makes. The other tip is crucial and will add to the life of your grill. Keep your grill covered at all times when not in use. A good grill cover will save you big bucks in the long run. The Weber Performer Grill's have stainless steel cooking grates that will rust, so keeping the grill out of the elements is a great idea. One good thing about this Weber Performer Charcoal Grill is, both the vent and ash catcher is aluminum and will not rust. Rust is a BIG enemy to your grill.
You can purchase the Weber Performer Charcoal Grill at Ace Hardware and at Target. They will cost around $350 and they come with a 10 year limited warranty.