Best East Carolina Bbq in 2023
YouTheFan 5020834 NCAA East Carolina Pirates Spirit Series 3-Piece BBQ Set, 22" x 9", Stainless Steel
PICNIC TIME NCAA East Carolina Pirates BBQ Kit Cooler Tote with Barbecue & Accessories
- NCAA Picnic Time BBQ Kit/Cooler combination perfect for tailgating, picnics at the beachor park
- Features a durable 46-can capacity insulated cooler, with a front zippered pocket that houses all the picnic and BBQ components
- Includes 3 stainless steel BBQ tools with long handles, BBQ mitt, cutting board, S&P shakers, and corkscrew
- Tote has team logo, dual carry handles, plus a shoulder strap, along with additional pockets to hold your extras
- Measures 21 by 11 by 10 inches; Comes with Picnic Time's Lifetime Limited Warranty
NCAA East Carolina Pirates BBQ Apron Tote Pro
- Stainless steel tools also feature cylindrical hand grasps and hooks on the ends for hanging
- NCAA BBQ Apron Tote PRO set for the serious grill master
- Durable polyester canvas tote unfolds and converts to BBQ apron with several pockets-includes BBQ mitt and chef's hat
- Deluxe grilling tools included are one each: spatula with bottle opener, fork and set of tongs
- Apron with team logo on the front incorporates adjustable crisscross back straps with easy-close buckles at the waist
Scott's Carolina Barbecue Sauce (16 ounce) by Unknown
Lillie's Q - ENC Barbeque Sauce, Gourmet BBQ Sauce, Spicy Vinegar BBQ Sauce, All-Natural Ingredients, Made with Gluten-Free Ingredients (18 oz)
- AN EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA SAUCE TRADITION: Enjoy flavors as authentic as the places they come from—including our ENC Barbeque Sauce. Vinegar & spices give this Carolina sauce a tangy kick.
- OUR PREMIUM BBQ SAUCES GO GREAT ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING: We love to use our barbeque sauces on just about everything! But, our ENC BBQ Sauce is the perfect grilling sauce for pulled pork, oysters, or beef brisket. Bring on the heat!
- OUR GOURMET SAUCES HAVE A STORY TO TELL: Why No. 12? If you're roasting a pig in Eastern North Carolina, whole-hog form, 12 hours is the minimum amount of time needed to really do the job right. Breakout ENC Barbeque Sauce for added deliciousness.
- ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS TO WRITE HOME ABOUT: Our barbeque sauces are made from a unique blend of all-natural ingredients & are made with gluten-free ingredients. That means no high fructose corn syrup, no MSG, no preservatives, & more.
- AUTHENTICALLY CRAFTED SOUTHERN BBQ: Serving up barbeque that is true to regional traditions while creating unique, reimagined flavors is an art form. Thanks to Grandma Lillie, a full family lineage of BBQ passion—we believe we’ve mastered it.
NCAA East Carolina Pirates 3PC BBQ Set, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Grilling Tools
- Dimensions: 22" x 9"
- Unique Laser-cut design
- Heavy-duty stainless steel
- Hard maple handles with durable brass rivets
- Convenient integrated bottle openers
- Care: Hand wash
- East Carolina Pirates
NCAA East Carolina Pirates Classic Series Sportula Stainless Steel Grilling Spatula
- Premium Grilling Utensil featuring laser-cut logos and heat stamped hard maple handles with brass rivets
- Heavy-duty stainless steel
- Convenient, integrated bottle opener
- You The Fan is the home of officially licensed sports products designed specifically for you the fan
- Sportula Grill Products - Your teams’ logo is laser cut out of stainless steel, for the perfect spatula, tongs or even coasters. The perfect addition to any party
Lillieâ€™s Q Carolina Western North Carolina Tomato Barbeque Sauce, 2 Pack
- Western North Carolina Tomato Barbeque Sauce: Balanced and Tangy Sauce with a One-of-a-Kind Flavor
- Apple and Lime Juices are Lillie’s Secret Ingredients that make this Barbeque Sauce Unique
- Crafted with the Highest Quality Artisanal Ingredients by Award-Winning Chef, Charlie McKenna
- Contains No Artificial Colors, Flavors or High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Made with Gluten Free Ingredients
Heinz Carolina Vinegar Style BBQ Sauce, 18.6 oz Bottle
- One 18.6 oz. bottle of Heinz Carolina Vinegar Style BBQ Sauce
- Heinz Carolina Vinegar Style BBQ Sauce is a sauce the entire family loves
- Carolina-style barbecue sauce inspired by the flavors of one of America’s best BBQ regions
- Made with white vinegar and apple cider vinegar for a one-of-a-kind tangy flavor
- Great on chicken, pork and ribs, either as a BBQ marinade or for use as a table sauce
Lillie's Q, Carolina Gold BBQ Sauce, 20 oz
- Gold Sauce
- Lillies Q
Memorial Day Recipes for Grilled Jerk Chicken and Jamaican Style BBQ Sauce
Start the summer season off right with these Memorial Day recipes for Grilled Jerk Chicken and Jamaican style BBQ sauce. Add a little flavor and kick to your holiday BBQ.
In my family, I grill just about everything, and do it year-round. When there is snow on the deck, or it's just too cold and windy to fire up the outdoor grill, I have a Pampered Chef grill pan for the stove that grills just as good, without having to deal with smoke and the outdoor elements.
However, Memorial Day is a little special. Since the last Monday in May is the designated holiday, on the last Sunday, my family makes up their own clam bakes filled with clams, a chicken leg, an onion, a white potato, a sweet potato, corn on the cob, and shrimp.
The Monday holiday is reserved for grilling "Jerk" chicken. A recipe handed down from my Grandmother's family whose roots are deeply tied to the West Indies. We also grill traditional American food, like hot dogs, hamburgers and steak, basted in a Jamaican style BBQ sauce that is finger lickin good!
2 tablespoons Olive oil
2 finely chopped garlic cloves
8-10 medium green onions sliced about 1/2-3/4 cup
1 small to medium red bell pepper about 1/2-3/4 cup
1 and 1/4 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1 teaspoon dried cilantro leaves
1/2-teaspoon ground ginger
1/2-teaspoon ground ginger
1/2-teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne red pepper
1 1/2 - 2 pounds chicken breast, or selected chicken parts
Heat the Olive oil in an 8-10 inch skillet over medium heat until it is hot. Cook all ingredients, except the chicken in the oil. Stir frequently until the onions and peppers are tender.
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish, or a deep glass bowl and pour the Jerk mixture over the chicken. Turn the chicken in the mixture until all sides are coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, but no longer than 1/2 a day. Occasionally turn chicken while it is marinating.
Place chicken pieces on grill. Discard any left over marinade. Cover and grill chicken on medium heat for about 20 minutes or until done.
Jamaican Style BBQ Sauce
1 1/4 cups Ketchup
1 1/2 cups Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2-cup tomato puree
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons yellow prepared mustard
1 1/2 tablespoon Karo dark syrup
1-tablespoon liquid smoke
3 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
1-teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon ground cayenne red pepper
3/4 teaspoons ground black pepper
Mix all ingredients together until sugar is dissolved. Baste grilled meat and vegetables with the sauce and refrigerate any unused portion.