Best Hickory Smoked Bbq Sauce in 2023
Walden Farms Hickory Smoked BBQ Sauce, 12 Ounce
Walden Farms Calorie Free Sugar Free Carb Free Original, Hickory Smoked and Honey Barbecue Sauce (6 Bottles)
- Delicious Walden Farms Barbecue Sauce is a fat-free sauce that is a tasty complement many foods.
- Save 10,000 calories a month using Walden Farm, suaces syrups, dips and dressings
- 2 - 12 oz. Bottles of Original, Hickory Smoked and Honey Barbecue Sauce (6 Bottles Total)
Kingsford BBQ Sauce, Original Smoked Hickory (2 pack) 18 Oz each
- Real BBQ sauce made with real ingredients
- Authentic smoky flavor with rich layers of sweetness and spices to enhance chicken, pork, brisket, burgers, steaks
- Gluten Free, made with real smoke and real sugar formula
- No high fructose corn syrup, artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- 18 oz per bottle of Kingsford Original Smoked Hickory BBQ sauce
Hunt's Smoked Flavors Barbecue Sauce Squeeze Bottle, Hickory Cracked Black Pepper, 18 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- The flavor of hickory, a universal wood for smoking, combines with classic black pepper for a smooth, smoky finish with a little kick
- This BBQ sauce squeeze bottle lets you control how much you use
- Grill, dip or top, Hunt's Barbecue Sauce enhances the distinctive flavors of your meats, sandwiches and other favorite foods
- This bold, thick barbecue sauce contains absolutely zero high fructose corn syrup
- Contains six 18-ounce bottle of Hunt's Hickory Cracked Black Pepper Smoked Flavors Barbecue Sauce
Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Hickory Smoked BBQ Sauce
- Made in the Hills of Tennessee.
- (1) 16oz Bottle
- Made with Jack Daniels
Yuengling Dark Brewed Porter Hickory Smoked Barbeque BBQ Sauce - 1 lb 4 oz (2Pack)
- 2 - Glass Resealable 20 Ounce bottles
- Intense sauce with hickory smoked flavor
- Well balanced Full flavored
- Americas's Oldest Brewery - Since 1829!
Evan William's Hickory Smoked BBQ Sauce
- Evan Williams
- A Splash of Bourbon
- Real Kentucky Goodness
Johnny Harris BBQ Sauce, Hickory Smoked, 18 Ounce
G Hughes Smokehouse Sugar Free BBQ Sauce 18oz Glass Bottle (Pack of 3) Select Flavor Below (Sampler Pack - 1 each of Hickory Maple Brown & Honey)
Wyoming Sauce Co Premium Miracle Mile Smokey Mustard 16 Ounce 3 Pack, Hickory Smoked Great for Grilling, Hotdogs, Brats, Burgers, Unique Gourmet Mustards Deli Taste, Bottle of Sauce, Mostaza, Moutarde
- 3 Pack of Smokey Mustard cooked and smoked in an enclosed chamber that is filled with smoke from the burning of hickory logs with a hint of Sweet Flavor.
- A True American Classic Mustard at its Best!
- Whether you are putting it on a Brat, Hamburger or Hot Dog, you can’t go wrong with this Style of Mustard!
- Cut Above the Rest Here at Wyoming Sauce Company taste makes all the difference! We take pride in our quality products. Our trust- worthy products we offer are from hand-crafted custom seasonings from a team of culinary experts and scientists that can be trusted and can be delivered to you.
- Made and bottled in Gillette, Wyoming USA
Shorty's BBQ in Miami is a Good Choice for BBQ Chicken
Shorty's is great for chicken, horrible for ribs; but where they really shine is on the side dishes.
When you walk into Shortyï¿½â'¬™s it looks like it is going to be a very good time. It's all about wood and done up in a decidedly Wild West motif. Very fun, that. Wanted posters and related items abound. The only thing kinda out of place was all the over-head TVs set to sports channels. I think they'd be better off sticking to the theme and playing Country amp; Western over the speakers... or at least having a rodeo on the TVs.
The hostess was very nice and we were seated immediately.
Deciding to sample as much as possible, we ordered a couple of Shortyï¿½â'¬™s combo platters. Two Combo Platters with a mix of chicken, Baby Backs, Spare ribs, Brisket, and a couple of beers ran around $40 total.
My favorite anywhere is usually the chicken. A few places have a habit of undercooking it, but here I have to say that Shorty's got it exactly right. Don't be put off by the pink coloring, though. That's simply due to their cooking method... which I cannot find any info about. Rest assured it is cooked to damn near perfection. It is succulent and flavorful.
The ribs did not fair so well with me. I found them tougher than I'm used to at other BBQ joints. Way tougher. Lars liked them just fine, but then he'd eat just about anything and be happy. Me, I let him have them both after one attempt to gnaw the meat off the bone. Bah.
The Brisket was ok. Nothing special, but not bad either. I was fairly good, really. While not quite as tender as I prefer it, it was very close.
The baked beans and cole slaw that came with both orders were just to die for! Oh. My. Gawd. I am not joking here, folks. I was in food-orgasm heaven with these two side dishes. Next time we're in Miami I may just go ahead and stop back in solely for buckets full of those two. Ooooh those were good!
On the tables are several choices of BBQ sauces. Honestly, I didn't much care for any of them. Bit on the South Carolina vinegary side, the lot of them. The biggest (and I assume most popular) was closest to the brown sugar sweet kinda stuff I lean towards.
Service was a little bit sketchy once we were seated. The place was not busy yet at all so there was really no reason for our waitress to keep disappearing like that. She was very nice though when she did appear. My main gripe is the 15 minutes it took to get the bill after were finished eating. I almost just got up and left...
I'm going to go ahead with 4 stars for Shorty's based on the side dishes and the chicken. I will caution you though that if it is ribs you are after, you might be happier somewhere else.