Best Honey Bbq Sauce For Wings in 2023
Buffalo Wild Wings Sauce (Honey BBQ) 12oz
Buffalo Wild Wings Honey BBQ Sauce, 12 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2)
- Bundle of 2 Honey BBQ Sauces
- Sweet and Sassy Sauce with Gentle Heat
- Each bottle is 12 fl oz (2 bottle pack)
Buffalo Wild Wings Barbecue Sauce - Honey BBQ - 20 Fl. Oz. (2 Pack)
- Honey BBQ - a sassy and sweet sauce with gentle heat
- Great for marinating and brushing on meats before and during grilling
- Tastes great on burgers, chicken, pork, fish, veggies, and more!
- Serve as a dipping sauce for meats & veggies
- Includes 2 bottles of Buffalo Wild Wings Honey BBQ Sauce (591 mL - 20 fl. oz. each)
Mikeâ€™s Hot Honey, 12 oz Squeeze Bottle (1 Pack), Honey with a Kick, Sweetness & Heat, 100% Pure Honey, Gluten-Free & Paleo, Amber
- Sweet-heat combo of honey infused with chili peppers
- Quick and easy way to add the perfect kick to your favorite foods
- Drizzle it on pizza or wings, pair it with cheese, and add it to cocktails or tea
- Made with 100% pure honey, real chili peppers, and vinegar
- All natural, gluten-free, and contains no artificial sugar or preservatives
Frank's RedHot Stingin' Honey Garlic Sauce, 12 oz
- Great on wings
- A terrific sauce for chicken fingers and fries
- Kosher certified
- Product of the USA
- Honey garlic sauce with heat
Buffalo Wild Wings Barbecue Sauces, Spices, Seasonings and Rubs For: Meat, Ribs, Rib, Chicken, Pork, Steak, Wings, Turkey, Barbecue, Smoker, Crock-Pot, Oven (Honey BBQ, (2) Pack)
- BUFFALO WILD WINGS – Treat yourself to the great flavors that are known around the world from the famous franchise.
- COOKING INDOORS OR OUT – Make amazingly tender and flavorful meals using the BBQ, Grill, Oven or Crock-Pot.
- GRILLING AND SMOKING – All flavors can be used as a Sauce, Seasoning, Meat Rub, Marinade, Rib Rub before, during and after cooking
- CONVENIENT SIZE - Sauces come in 12 Oz Pour-top Bottles, Each Dry Seasoning is in a 4-6 oz. Shaker Jar allowing just the right amount of seasonings at around just 5cal per serving.
Sweet baby Ray's honey hot wing sauce and glaz Half gallon
- A slightly spicy and sweet version for you barbecue needs.
- 64 FL OZ container
Honey Glaze Sauce by KPOP Foods. Sweet and Tangy Wing Sauce, 10.3 oz Squeeze Bottle. Low Heat.
- AWARD-WINNING FORMULA - created by successful restaurateur and chef, Chris Oh.
- FLAVOR THAT DELIGHTS - extra sweet and tangy with a slight kick. Low Heat.
- VERSATILE DIP AND GLAZE - perfect for chicken, salmon glaze, bulgogi, egg rolls, dumplings, noodles
- CONVENIENT SQUEEZE BOTTLE - easy to use, no utensils, and no mess.
- CRAFTED UNIQUE BLEND of hot honey, gochujang Korean chili sauce, jalapeños, garlic, and lime.
Cattlemen's Carolina Tangy Gold BBQ Sauce, 1 gal
- Cattlemen’s Carolina Tangy Gold BBQ Sauce blends zesty, creamy mustard, sweet molasses, sugar, tangy apple cider vinegar with hickory smoke notes and a hint of perfectly aged cayenne pepper
- Kosher, vegetarian, dairy-free and contains no eggs, fish, peanuts or tree nuts
- Made without high fructose corn syrup, starches, fillers or caramel color so you can feel good about crafting recipes for your menu
- Built exclusively for food service, Cattlemen’s provides thick tomato paste for better coverage and cling and no starches and fillers to prevent burning
- With its superior performance, Cattlemen’s Carolina Tangy Gold BBQ Sauce works well as a colorful glaze for salmon, wings, shrimp and chicken
Roland Fusion Honey Garlic Sauce, 1-Gallon Plastic Jug
- One one-gallon plastic jug
- Fusion Solutions Honey Garlic Sauce has a smooth texture
- Sticky with the taste of sweet honey, garlic, and spices
Review: Food Club Party Zone Honey BBQ Wings
Food Club Party Zone wings are good but lack quantity.
Considering they were from a cheaper brand, they weren't too bad.
My wife and I have BBQ chicken wings maybe once a week; usually for movie night so we're becoming experts on what brands are good and what ones aren't. While I wouldn't rate these as high as some other brands, they weren't the worst brand I've had either.
When I bought this brand, I had some concerns they might be a bit too spicy. We've had that with other brands before and, while we've been able to eat them, they usually end up leaving us with heartburn. However, the Food Club Party Zone brand wasn't like that. The wings had a light coating of sauce on them that wasn't spicy and, unlike other honey BBQ wings, you could actually taste the honey in them; it was a unique, sweet taste.
Cooking the wings also wasn't too hard. I had a choice between making them in the oven or in the microwave and chose the oven. It took roughly 15 minutes for them to be done and the only work that was required was flipping them halfway through the cook time. Unlike other wings, I noticed these didn't stick to the pan; which meant a lot less time and effort to clean up later.
My only real complaint about the product was the quantity. It came in a small box so I knew there was likely only enough for one serving each. But, I was a bit surprised to find just 8 wings inside.
The number of wings probably wouldn't have been a big deal. But, they didn't have a whole lot of meat on them; it was mostly skin and bone. In comparison, I've purchased cheaper brands of wings and have had enough meat on the wings where 4 would have been a filling snack. This brand would likely require me to eat 8-10 (a little more than a box) to be full.
After trying the Food Club Party Zone brand of wings, I don't think it'll be a brand I'll be buying again. If they had more in the box, I might consider them but even the great taste wasn't enough to justify the lack of quantity. Simply put, they just don't give you enough to be worth the money.