Best Kentucky Bbq Sauce in 2023
Fighting Cock Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce
Sticky Fingers Sweet Kentucky Bourbon Barbecue Sauce 18 Ounce
Jim Beam Maple Bourbon BBQ Sauce 18 oz. bottle
Cattlemen's Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce, 1 gal
- Cattlemen’s Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce blends the smooth flavors of oaky bourbon, sweet molasses and warm, signature spices with a thick and rich tomato paste for a bold and smoky sauce
- Kosher, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free without egg, fish, peanuts, tree nuts or soybeans
- Made without high fructose corn syrup, starches, fillers or caramel color so you can feel good about crafting recipes for your menu
- Built exclusively for food service, Cattlemen’s provides thick tomato paste for better coverage and cling and no starches and fillers to prevent burning
- Put a flavorful spin on your barbecue offerings with Cattlemen’s Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce on ribs, chicken and seared steak
Heinz Sweet & Savory Kentucky Bourbon Style BBQ Sauce (19.5 oz Bottles, Pack of 6)
- Kentucky Barbecue sauce with real bourbon & a hint of smoke.
- Rich & Savory
- 100% Natural.
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Ole Rays, Barbecue Sauce Kent Gold Bourbon, 16 Ounce
Heinz Kentucky Bourbon Style BBQ Sauce, 19.5 oz Bottle
- One 19.5 oz. bottle of Heinz Kentucky Bourbon Style BBQ Sauce
- Heinz Kentucky Bourbon Style BBQ Sauce is a sauce the entire family loves
- Kentucky-style barbecue sauce inspired by the flavors of one of America’s best BBQ regions
- Made with real bourbon for a one-of-a-kind rich and savory flavor
- Great on chicken, pork and spare ribs, either as a BBQ marinade or for use as a table sauce
Bourbon Q Pappy's Moonshine Madness 12.7 OZ
- So Friggin' Hot, You'll go Blind!
- Enjoy the Madness!!! Damn the regular folks, but right on the money for Chile Heads !!
- Nutritional Note: If you can stand the heat, cook with it. If not, leave it the hell alone.
- Solid 8 out of 10 on the heat scale. Ten meaning your shorts are on fire !!
KC Masterpiece Kettle Cooked Barbecue Sauce Kentucky Bourbon
Guy Fieri BBQ Sauce, Brown Sugar Bourbon, 19 Ounce
McDonald's Forgot to Give Me the Pickle!
McDonald's charged me for BBQ Sauce
I ripped and dipped my burger into McDonald's infamous, barbecue sauce, which generally comes standard with any order of chicken nuggets. In any case, this morning as I was driving by the golden arches, I started to relive those school days and ordered my favorite value meal; otherwise known as the number 2, the two cheese burger meal. I asked for BBQ sauce as I always do and to my surprise, the service technician said it would cost me 10 cents per BBQ sauce; she said, "BBQ sauce only comes with chicken."
What kind of sick company takes away the pickle? If you are unfamiliar with Bob Farrell's Give Em the Pickle philosophy, understand that pickles are those special or extra things you do to make your customers happy. It's a hand written thank you note with every order shipped. It's walking the customer to the item they're looking for rather than pointing. It's giving a different condiment to a hungry customer, even though you know that condiment doesn't go with that meal. It's whatever small deed or service makes the customer happy. If you are in business for yourself or work in customer service, if you want to keep your customers happy, give em the pickle.
I know that a good portion of McDonald's are independently owned as franchises, but even still, people have come to expect certain small gestures that make a world of a difference to all customers. Ray Kroc would be turning over in his grave if he knew what's becoming of his dream.
I imagine that the costs of not giving away one additional BBQ is simply another way to save money. What I dislike is the lack of consistency. This isn't the first time its happened to me. It's just the first time that I've become irate about it.