Best Korean Bbq Grills in 2023
TeChef - Stovetop Korean BBQ Non-Stick Grill Pan with New Safe Teflon Select Non-Stick Coating (PFOA Free) (Grill Pan)
IWATANI Smokeless Korean barbecue grill "YAKIMARU" CB-SLG-1
- ● body size: 303 (width) × 278 (depth) × 149 (height) mm / ● Weight: about 2.0kg / ● plate size (diameter): 233mm
- Material :( body): steel (powder coating) / (plate) aluminum die-casting (fluorine processing) / (burner) heat-resistant aluminum die-casting / (knob appliance plugs) ABS resin
- ● Continuous burning time: about 217 minutes (※ when the temperature 20 ~ 25 ℃, the measured value of the unexpired portion of the cassette gas one at high heat continuous combustion) / ● ignition system: piezoelectric ignition system / ● safety device: Pressure-sensitive safety equipment / ● container removable method: magnet system
- ● Accessories: handle, Japanese manual / ● Country of origin: Japan
- Japanese manual URL (PDF): http://www.i-cg.jp/support/manual/list/pdf/manual_pdf71.pdf
CookKing - Master Grill Pan, Korean Traditional BBQ Grill Pan - Stovetop Nonstick Indoor/Outdoor Smokeless BBQ Cast Aluminum Grill Pan
- CookKing - offers the best nonstick titanium coatings and durable cookware. It is the perfect tool for your low-fat diet. It helps control your fat, cholesterol, carb, and calorie intake.
- GOOD INNOVATION - An innovative cooking tool that is used to grill any type of meats and fish as well as vegetables. It provides a wonderful and fun way to have a BBQ party.
- HEALTHY COOKING - Fat/Grease Draining System
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR - Table top BBQ grill for use with a gas stovetop
- MADE IN KOREA - It delivers outstanding performance and exceptional quality.
[QUEEN SENSE] CookKing Master Grill Pan, Korean Traditional BBQ Indoor & Outdoor Nonstick Cast Aluminum Plate Made in Korea + Locking Stainless Food 6" Tongs
- Size - diameter 11.8 " & 30cm [Fast thermal conductivity & Serrated pedestal] --- Its excellent thermal conductivity allows you to enjoy meat quickly and deliciously. Serrated base makes it easy to use for camping burners.
- QUEEN SENSE Grill Pan has partitions --- in the side space Innovative tool for baking meats and fish as well as vegetables.
- GOOD INNOVATION --- An innovative cooking tool that is used to grill any type of meats and fish as well as vegetables. It provides a wonderful and fun way to have a BBQ party
- The best nonstick coatings and durable cookware. It is the perfect tool for your low-fat diet. It helps control your fat, cholesterol, carb, and calorie intake
- MADE IN KOREA --- Grill Pan + Locking Stainless Food 6" Tongs It delivers outstanding performance and exceptional quality
CookKing - Korean Traditional BBQ Grill Pan, Cauldron Lid Shape - Stovetop Nonstick Indoor/Outdoor Smokeless BBQ Cast Aluminum Grill Pan
- Korean Style Barbecue Grill - perfect tool for cooking pork belly, beef short rib, steak or any type of meats and fishes. It's a wonderful and fun way to have a BBQ party.
- Healthy Cooking - Smokeless Indoor BBQ Grill Pan - Fat Draining System.
- Multi-layer Nonstick Coating
- Made in Korea - Guaranteed Premium Quality
- Best work with portable gas stoves
Maxi-Matic EMG-980B Indoor Electric Nonstick Grill Adjustable Thermostat, Dishwasher Safe, Faster Heat Up, Low-Fat Meals, Easy To Clean Design, Includes Glass Lid, 14" Round
- DON’T LET RAIN RUIN YOUR BARBECUES ANYMORE! – Enjoy all the fun of an outdoor BBQ in the comfort of your home with our premium indoor electric grill and prepare the most mouth-watering meals for your family!
- SAVE TIME & GRILL ALL YOUR FAVORITE FOODS AT ONCE! – Now you can throw your steaks your wife’s veggies your son’s ribs and your daughter’s salmon on the large 14" grilling surface at once! And thanks to its reliable nonstick coating you’ll never have to deal with stuck food again! Plus there’s a removable 1400W thermostat control with 5 adjustable settings up to 450°F
- ENJOY ALL YOUR LOW-FAT HEALTHY RECIPES EFFORTLESSLY! – Our reliable indoor grill features a circular heating element that allows it to heat up faster and more evenly so you can cook everything to perfection! Fat will drip away from your food and cool-touch base and handles will prevent any nasty burns!
- CLEANING YOUR GRILL HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER! – We know that cleaning your grill can be extremely frustrating that’s why we’ve made sure that all parts of our electric grill are detachable Now you can spend less time cleaning up and more time enjoying your delicious grilled food!
- 100% INDOOR GRILLING FUN OR YOUR MONEY BACK! – Designed by BBQ lovers for BBQ lovers this ergonomic and sturdy indoor grill comes with an EXCLUSIVE 1-YEAR ! If at any point during the next year you face any problems we’ll send you a replacement FREE OF CHARGE!
Eutuxia Master Grill Pan for Korean BBQ, Cast Iron Stovetop Nonstick Smokeless Scratch-Resistant, Perfect for Grilling Vegetable Egg Pork Beef Meat Garlic Cheese Kimchi & More, Made in Korea, 15 inch
- NON-STICK COATING FAN: As it is designed with a multi-layer non-stick titanium coating using nonstick technology, you can enjoy without irritation while grilling food on the pan. Eutuxia Korean BBQ grill pan provides a wonderful and fun way to have a BBQ and Samgyupsal party with friends, parents, kids, and family. Indoor and outdoor use available and easy to use and clean.
- DIVIDED SECTIONS: Pork, beef, samgyupsal, kimchi, vegetable, eggs, mushrooms, cheese, garlic, pepper, onion, pumpkin and anything you want at the same time. Place your favorite food on the Eutuxia pan and make your own barbecue plate then enjoy it with your friends and family. Try cooking scrambled eggs, and grilling sweet corn and cheese. You will be very happy and satisfied!
- FAT & GREASE DRAINING DESIGN: There is a small hole to drain fat, grease, and burnt food which are not good for your health. The unique design helps drain away for low-fat cooking while giving food more flavor. Don’t worry about your low-fat diet. Great gift ideas for cooking enthusiast.
- OUTSTANDING GRILLING: As Eutuxia grill's structure helps the pan deliver the uniform thermal efficiency, it will deliver outstanding grilling. Enjoy the authentic and trustable Korean BBQ product with your house visitors. You will amaze by awesome quality. You can use this amazing pan in the kitchen or outdoor such as camping, hiking, picnic, or more.
- 100% MADE IN KOREA: At Eutuxia, it is our priority to design products that are safe and comfortable to use and we stand behind all of our high quality products. Your feedback is very important as we are always looking for ways to improve our services and products. We always hope you are highly satisfied with our products.
SEAAN Electric Grill Indoor Hot Pot Multifunctional, Indoor Teppanyaki Grill/Shabu Shabu Pot with Divider - Separate Dual Temperature Contral, Capacity for 2-12 People, 110V
- 【2 in 1 Function】 - Indoor Electric Grill suitable for steaks, vegetables, shellfish, pasta, etc; Hotpot with divider can make two taste of hot pot.
- 【Separately Temperature Control】 - Hot pot and bbq grill have independent temperature control, 5-speed temperature adjustment. Automatically adjust the temperature when too high.
- 【Material】 - Cast aluminum body with Non-stick coating, healthy and easy use, 110V 2400W.
- 【Easy to Clean】 - Automatic oil connection design, the frying pan oil is automatically dropped to the oil tank through the oil discharge port, which is easy and clean.
- 【Hot Pot Barbecue】 –Multi functional hot pot/ electric grill is suitable for indoor gathering use, Decent size hotpot 1~8 people can eat hotpot using this with no problem.
BBQ Plate Iwatani Cb-p-y3 (Large) by IWATANI
Cook N Home 02648 Style 32cm Stovetop grill Korean BBQ, Black
- Made of fine grade aluminum for even heat distribution, preventing hot spots, and lightweight
- Nonstick coating makes food release/cleaning easy and allows for healthy cooking, PFOA free
- Die-cast aluminum is break resistant and does not warp;
- Traditional Korean BBQ style, product made in Korea
- Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc. ; dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
Must Try Korean BBQ Restaurants in Los Angeles
In my search for the best Korean BBQ restaurants, I found three Korean restaurants in the Los Angeles area to be outstanding in terms of authenticity and quality of food and service.
First on the List is: Korean Kitchen Hibachi BBQ
Korean Kitchen Hibachi BBQ
135 Japanese Village Plaza Mall, (between E 1st St and E 2nd St), Los Angeles, CA 90012
For reservations call: (213) 680-1039
Open: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
Menu: Korean Kitchen Hibachi has Japanese dishes in addition to their Korean menu. Their flavorful Korean bbq menu is listed below:
BBQ short rib $8.95; Beef BBQ $7.95; Pork BBQ $7.95; Chicken BBQ $7.95; Shrimp BBQ $8.95; Cuttle Fish /Squid $7.95
Must Try: Pork bulgogi, Korean bbq beef, Korean bbq short ribs
Review: This Korean restaurant offers hibachi style dining. It is hidden in the Japanese Village Plaza Mall. It's right there in Little Tokyo in Downtown LA tucked inside a Japanese mall that's why it is not so known among Korean bbq lovers. But once you've found it and tried their Korean bbq and other Korean dishes, you will surely not get lost trying to find it the next time around. This Korean bbq restaurant is quite small. It only has around 5 booths with a seating capacity of 4 each, and it has additional two large tables for larger group of diners. Since there were 6 of us, we were seated in the large table by the hospitable owner and then he directed his staff to attend to us. The staff were generous in serving rice, kimchi and banchan (the side dishes of pickled vegetables). Korean Hibachi has the best pork bulgogi I've tasted in Los Angeles. The galbi (grilled marinated ribs) is also superb together with any extra-spicy or spicy sauce. And my opinion of course, was affirmed by my Korean friends.
Korean Kitchen Hibachi's lunch specials have prices that range from $8.95 to $10.95. Lunch specials consist of soup, salad and three banchan plus your choice of entrée. It's all worth it to search for this Korean bbq restaurant in J-town. Korean Kitchen Hibachi is indeed one of the best no-frills Korean restaurants in Los Angeles. By the way, there is a free one hour parking available at the Japanese Village Plaza Mall.
Second on the List is: Shin BBQ
1600 N. Wilcox Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90028
For Reservations call: 323-464-4100
Open: Tue-Fri (6:00 pm to 12:00 am); Saturday (5:00 pm to 12:00 am); Sunday (5:00 pm to 10:00 pm); Monday (closed)
Menu: Shin BBQ is famous for its ribs. Their sumptuous Korean bbq menu is listed below:
Marinated Beef Rib Bone Out; Shin's Famous Ribs; Marinated Spencer Steak; Thick Sliced Pork Belly; Thin Sliced Beef Brisket Point; BBQ Shrimp; Spicy Chicken; Korean BBQ Chicken; Spicy Pork; Prime Rib; Rib Steak; Black Angus Tongue
Must Try: Shin's Famous Ribs, Beef short ribs with sweet and spicy glaze, Thin Sliced Beef Brisket
Review: If you are in for a no non-sense Korean food, then this is the place for you. Shin has modern fancy interiors with its shouting red walls but the food is surely authentic Korean in taste and in presentation. The food is pricey but with the all-you-can-eat deal at $25 which is available nightly, my Korean friends think it's the best deal for their hungry stomach. The table top grills don't emit smoke as much as other Korean restaurants we know where one will surely leave smelling like, what else? Korean bbq! Shin is altogether different. That's why it's a favorite among the executives and celebrities in the area. This is one Korean BBQ restaurant where you can chill and not rush yourself to eat because the place is very comfy and really intended for guests to enjoy the food and the cool ambiance of the restaurant. Although the prices range from $31 to $50 which is quite stiff, it was a wonderful experience dining there with my Korean friends. Also, there is an available valet service for parking.
Third on the List is: Jian BBQ
8256 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90048
For Reservations call: 323-655-6556
Open: Lunch (11:30am - 2:30pm); Dinner (6:00pm - 11:00pm)
Menu: Jian bbq has a wide array of menu. Their well-loved Korean bbq menu is listed below: BUL GO GI (sliced beef rib eye) $18; SPICY PORK BUL-GO-GI (spicy pork ) $17; KAL BI (boneless beef short ribs) $21; CHICKEN GUI (chicken breast) $16; WANG KAL-BI (bone-in beef short ribs) $26; KOREAN MISO PORK GUI (soybean paste pork) $17; SENG WANG KAL BI (unmarinated bone in beef short ribs) $26; TUNA GUI (tuna) $21; SENG KAL BI (unmarinated boneless beef short ribs) $21; SALMON GUI (salmon) $24; SO GUM GUI (un-marinated beef rib eye) $20; JUMBO SCALLOP GUI (jumbo sea scallop) $26; WAGYU BEEF (JAPAN) Market Price; CALAMARI GUI (spicy soy calamari) $16; HWE-MIT GUI (beef tongue) $21; JUMBO SHRIMP GUI (shrimp ) $25;
Must Try: Cheese Kimchi Mari, Jumbo Shrimp Gui, Honey ginger mojito
Review: Jian BBQ has a hip interior with its anime decorations. The tables can immediately get filled up, so it's wise to be there with a reservation. I was there in Jian a few weeks ago and the Cheese Kimchi Mari was something that I only recently tried. So, I recommended it to my Korean friends as soon as we settled into our seats. Also, the banchan or side dishes in Jian are really one of the best tasting in LA but quite limited in choices. The banchan all went perfectly well with the assorted BBQ meats that my Korean friends and I ordered.
Even with a full house, I noticed that Jian staff remained cool and efficient in serving their customers. That's why aside from the great dishes, the superb staff surely make up the success of this Korean restaurant. At the end of our meal, my Korean friends kept on saying they have to come back to Jian BBQ before they leave for Korea next month. I will surely be with them.