Best Mustard Bbq Sauce in 2023
Mustard BBQ Sauce â€“ Carolina BBQ Sauce â€“ 4 Rivers Smokehouse Mustard Barbecue Sauce â€“ Signature BBQ Mustard Sauce â€“ 16 fl. oz.
Lillie's of Charleston "Hab Mussy" Hot Mustard BBQ Sauce, 18 Oz
- THE BEST SOUTH CAROLINA BBQ SAUCES Lillie's brings a perfected family recipe to enhance every meal.
- AWARD WINNING HOT AND SPICY FLAVOR - Awarded prestigious Scovie for balanced heat & flavor profiles.
- GREAT WITH MEAT OR VEGETABLES - Ribs, burgers, chicken, tofu - even salad. Great gift for barbecues!
- FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS - We take pride in our sauces and this one is a hot and sweet masterpiece.
- NATURAL, VEGAN, NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP - No artificial preservatives - check our ingredients!
The New Primal, BBQ Mustard Cooking and Dipping Sauce, 12 Oz
- What began as a personal snack mission launched The New Primal from an innovative home business to a beloved national brand.
- Along the way, there would be no compromising on our commitment to use only the best and most responsibly Sourced ingredients.
- Starting with grass-fed and pasture-raised meat, We keep our products Free from antibiotics or added hormones AND enhance them with craveable flavors crafted from soy-free, Paleo-Friendly, minimally processed ingredients.
- Most recently, we've put the magic in a bottle with a swoon-worthy (and Whole30 Approved) lineup of marinades with no refined sugar, dairy or soy.
- Watch where our promise takes us next, because the best Part of this adventure is taking you with us.
Cattlemen's Carolina Tangy Gold BBQ Sauce, 1 gal
- Cattlemen’s Carolina Tangy Gold BBQ Sauce blends zesty, creamy mustard, sweet molasses, sugar, tangy apple cider vinegar with hickory smoke notes and a hint of perfectly aged cayenne pepper
- Kosher, vegetarian, dairy-free and contains no eggs, fish, peanuts or tree nuts
- Made without high fructose corn syrup, starches, fillers or caramel color so you can feel good about crafting recipes for your menu
- Built exclusively for food service, Cattlemen’s provides thick tomato paste for better coverage and cling and no starches and fillers to prevent burning
- With its superior performance, Cattlemen’s Carolina Tangy Gold BBQ Sauce works well as a colorful glaze for salmon, wings, shrimp and chicken
Famous Dave's BBQ Sauce Georgia Mustard, 17.5-ounce (Pack of 2)
Heinz Carolina Mustard Style BBQ Sauce (18.7 oz Bottles, Pack of 6)
- Real Carolina Barbecue sauce from Heinz.
- Tangy, mustard-based sauce
- right balance of sweetness and spice
- 100% Natural.
Palmetto Sauce Company Congaree Gold BBQ Sauce, 16 ounces
- The Palmetto Sauce Company Congaree Gold BBQ Sauce (16 ounces)
- This sauce is an authentic mixture of mustard, vinegar and pepper with a hint of cane sugar
- Apply liberally to steak, pork, or chicken after grilling; top off fried chicken, warm pretzels, sausages or hot dogs with Congaree Gold
- Congaree Gold is named for the river that runs through Columbia in Central South Carolina. German settlers in the "Midlands" of S.C. brought mustard to the area, and over time, bbq sauces from there have traditionally been mustard based
Lillieâ€™s Q Gold South Carolina Mustard Barbeque Sauce, 2 Pack
- South Carolina Mustard Barbeque Sauace: A Tangy, Mustard-Based Sauce with a Touch of Pepper
- Perfect on Chicken, Pork and Hot Links
- Crafted with the Highest Quality Artisanal Ingredients by Award-Winning Chef, Charlie McKenna
- Contains No Artificial Colors, Flavors or High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Made with Gluten Free Ingredients
Haks BBQ Sauce, Smoked Maple Mustard, 15.5 Oz
- Smoked for depth and sweetness
- Perfect blend of whole grain mustard
- Delivers texture along with a tangy finish
- Fantastic dipping sauce, a great finish to any sandwich and awesome on BBQ
Maurice's Southern Gold BBQ Sauce, Original 18 oz (Pack of 3)
- All Natural
- Heirloom Recipe
- No Fat, No Cholesterol, No Preservatives
- Made in South Carolina
- Pack of 3 bottles
Recipe for Mustard Baked Beef Ribs!
An easy recipe for beef ribs. Something different than BBQ sauce. Low-fat mustard sauce for ribs.
Here's my latest:
(I made these ribs in my oven, but you can certainly do them on your outdoor grill.)
3 pound beef ribs
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard (maybe even 1 more tablespoon if you are a "mustard person")
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
3 cloves fresh garlic
Salt and pepper
(Note: Many people like to marinate overnight, however I am not one of them. I feel that marinating that long in an acid, in this case apple cider vinegar that the meat actually starts to "cook". It usually becomes grey in color and any true beef flavor is lost.)
• Take the marinated beef ribs out of the fridge and bring to room temperature. That usually takes about 30 minutes.
• Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
• Remove the ribs from the marinade.
• Place ribs on a rack in an oven proof pan.
• Pour remaining marinade over ribs. (Dispose of bag.)
• Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
• Reduce oven temp to 300 degrees.
• Remove the aluminum foil and continue to bake for another 30 minutes, or until the ribs have a slight crust.
• Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
Suggested side dishes: green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, corn on the cob, zucchini, yellow squash, kale, spinach, Brussels sprouts, baked beans, potato salad, tomato slices, baked potato, mashed potatoes, yams, rice, and green salad with a balsamic vinaigrette.
I think you will love the mustard flavor with the beef ribs. (It's great for pork ribs too.) It is also much lower in fat and calories than BBQ sauce.