Best Natural Gas Bbq Under 500 in 2023
Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Natural Gas Grill, Black
Char-Broil 463377319 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Porcelain coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
Fire Magic 1 Hour outdoor BBQ island safety timer box (Natural Gas) Timer included
DOZYANT 36 Feet 3/8 inch Natural Gas Hose with Quick Connect for BBQ Gas Gril Low Pressure Appliance -3/8 Female Pipe Thread x 3/8 Male Flare Quick Disconnect - CSA Certified
- 36 Feet Flexible hose used in natural gas or propane applications. 50, 000 BTU/hour maximum capacity.
- High-capacity natural gas supply hose.Used for natural gas or propane applications.
- Functions effectively with natural or liquid propane gas; unites LP grills, natural gas grills and RVs to permanent fuel sources
- 3/8 inch female pipe thread x 3/8 inch male flare quick connect / disconnect
- Attaches appliance to existing low pressure supply. Comes with dust cap and plug to protect the brass adapter.CSA certificated - Pass CSA certificate for your safety.
SHINESTAR 24 Feet 1/2-inch ID Natural Gas Hose with Quick Disconnect Fittings for Fire Pit, Generator, Patio Heater, Grill, Comes with 3/8 Female x 1/2 Male Adapter
- 🔎1/2" ID natural gas hose with 1/2" Quick Disconnect Plug Kit x 1/2" Female Flare Fittings. Use to convert outdoor appliance to natural gas supply piping
- Comes with 1/2" Male Flare to 3/8" Female Flare Brass fittings, to convert your 3/8" connector propane/natural gas grill
- Perfect for hooking up fire pit, patio heater, pizza oven, portable generatorand grill
- 24-foot durable rubber hose, flexible enough to move your gas device as needed. Quick disconnect feature allow to swiftly disconnect hose
- Supplies up to 🔥100K BTU/Hr, provide adequate gas flow for 30-in and larger grills
KitchenAid 710-0003 Natural Gas Hose and Regulator for Gas Grill Conversion
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- Converts your dual-gas propane grill to natural gas
- Converts these KitchenAid grill models to NG: 720-0709, 720-0709B, 720-0709C, 720-0733, 720-0733A, 720-0745, 720-0745A, 720-0745B, 720-0787, 720-0787D, 720-0819, 720-0819A, 720-0891B, 720-0826, 720-0891R, 720-0893
- Includes: (1) 10 ft. natural gas hose with quick connector, (1) natural gas regulator, (1) 5.9 in. NG regulator hose, (1) 6 mm wrench, (1) 6 mm nut driver and (1) hex key
- Tools needed for installation not included: adjustable wrench, pliers, Phillips screwdriver, pipe wrench, flathead screwdriver, 6 mm socket wrench, pipe-thread sealant
- Natural gas orifices not included with this kit
- Check grill owner’s manual for conversion instructions ; 1-year limited warranty
GASPRO 24 Natural Gas Hose with 3/8 Male Flare Quick Connect/Disconnect for BBQ Gas Grill-Fits Low Pressure Appliance-CSA
- Hose connection- 3/8" female flare x 3/8" male flare quick connect/disconnect. Quick connector - 3/8" female pipe thread (NPT)x 3/8'' female flare quick connect/disconnect to male
- 24 Feet flexible hose used to connect Natural Gas or LP appliances to an existing low pressure supply. 50000 BTU/hour flow capacity
- Functions effectively with natural or LP gas, unites LP grills, natural gas grills and RVs to permanent fuel sources
- Perfect use for weber grill, fire pit, patio heater, pizza oven,portable generator and smoker
- High-capacity natural gas supply hose and comes with dust cap and plug, Pass CSA certificate, excellent sealing quality is promised for your safety
Char-Broil 463370719 Performance TRU-Infrared 3-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- Exclusive stainless steel finish for increased style and durability
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks juicier food
- 450-square-inches of primary cooking space is great for most cookouts
- Porcelain-coated grates are durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Reliable push-to-start electronic ignition and swing-a-way warming rack for added versatility
GasSaf 10 Feet 1/2" ID Natural Gas and Propane Gas Quick Connect Hose Kit -Quick Disconnect Gas Connect with 1/2 Female Pipe Thread X 1/2 Female Swivel Flare-CSA Certified
- NPT quick disconnect^1/2 inch ID hose with 1/2 inch female flare by 1/2 inch female
- 10 foot length^Connects any outdoor NG appliance to the gas supply piping^Allows user to move their gas appliance around
- Used for Natural gas or propane gas applications. Attach to existing LOW PRESSURE gas supply.
- Comes with dust cap and plug for protecting the brass fittings.
- CSA certified.
SHIENSTAR Flexible 12FT 1/2 ID Natural Gas Hose Conversion Kit for Gas Grill, Griddle, Smoker, Fire Pit, Pizza Oven, Generator, Outdoor Heater and More NG/Propane Appliance
- 【Upgraded Connection】Converts NG/Propane appliances with 1/2" or 3/8" male flare to natural gas. The quick-connect attached directly to the 1/2" black iron pipe.
- 【Perfect Fit】Used for Gas Grill, Griddle, Smoker, Fire Pit, Pizza Oven, Generator, Outdoor Heater. Includes Weber, Charbroil, Blackstone and more related brand.
- 【Save Your Money】Cheaper than local home improvement shop, and get an extra 3/8 female flare x 1/2 male flare adapter.
- 【Durable & Flexible】12-foot high-quality rubber and solid brass hose, flexible enough to move your gas device as needed
- 【Convenient Design】With this quick connection, it can automatically shut off flow when you disconnect hoses. Quick makes every cooking easier.
First Solar Inc. To Develop a Solar Energy Project in Northern Chile at a Price Competitive with Diesel or Gas-Powered Plants
First Solar Inc., a U.S. company, is joining with Fundación Chile to develop a 1,000 MW solar project in the Atacama Desert in Northern Chile. The intent is to make solar energy cost-competitive with electricity generated by using diesel or natural gas.
First Solar Inc., a U.S. company based in Tempe, Arizona, plans to install a solar panel project in Chile with a capacity of 1,000 MW. As reported in the Chilean newspaper "El Mercurio", solar energy is a principal part of the Chilean government's strategy to increase the use of renewable energy sources over the next 20 years. As part of that strategy, the Chilean organization Fundación Chile has engaged in a strong campaign to attract investors in solar energy projects. And the Atacama Desert in Northern Chile is a region of the world with one of the highest levels of solar radiation.
The article in El Mercurio quotes Frank De Rosa, Senior Vice President of First Solar as pointing out that the cost of solar projects has dropped by 50%, making them competitive with electricity generated using diesel fuel or natural gas. The technology that First Solar will bring to Chile has a cost of $0.70 per watt. The reduction in the cost is due to new technologies and the entry of Chinese manufacturers of solar panels into the market.
Driving the development of the solar energy potential in Northern Chile is the investment expected to be made in mining projects. According to El Mercurio, this investment will amount to $90 billion over the next eight years. Mining projects have a high energy demand for their processing plants and operations, and competitively priced energy from solar projects will help meet that demand.
According to First Solar, the project will be carried out as part of a strategic alliance with Solar Chile, a subsidiary of Fundación Chile, to co-develop solar photovoltaic projects in the country. First Solar will supply thin film photovoltaic modules and provide engineering and procurement services.
Fundación Chile is a non-profit private corporation with the Chilean government and BHP Billiton as partners. Part of its mission is to promote market opportunities for energy efficiency and renewable energy. Through Solar Chile, Fundación Chile plans to make solar energy competitive in Chile.
Solar Chile is a developer and operator of utility-scale solar plants in Chile and has been implementing measuring devices and pilot projects. Solar Chile has also worked on the Atacama Solar Platform, an initiative that aims to create a world-class solar energy cluster in the Atacama Desert in Chile.
As reported on the SolarServer website, in June 2020, the regional regulatory agency in Northern Chile approved environmental impact statements for solar photovoltaic projects for a total of 275 megawatts.
Costo de Proyectos Solares cae 50% y energía competirá con diesel y gas, El Mercurio, 14 de marzo de 2020
Solar Chile and First Solar Announce Strategic Alliance for Solar Development in Northern Chile, First Solar