Best North Carolina Bbq Sauce in 2023
Scott's Carolina Barbecue Sauce (16 ounce) by Unknown
Lillieâ€™s Q Carolina Western North Carolina Tomato Barbeque Sauce, 2 Pack
Smokey J's BBQ Sauce Gift Set - Award Winning Carolina BBQ Sauce. Spicy, Sweet & Dry Rub Barbecue Seasoning
- KNUCKLE LICKIN' ORIGINAL– Delicious as a flavoring, marinade, dipping sauce or condiment! The perfect accessory to your meal.
- SWEET HABANERO– Kicking up the original Barbeque Sauce, this homemade spicy, hot sauce packs a punch!
- RUB ME TENDER– BBQ Dry Rub is a perfect balance of sweet and spicy. Massage in meat before grilling for full flavor.
- BBQ SAUCE GIFT SET - 3 pack contains 2 x 16oz homemade barbeque sauces & 1 x 5.5oz Dry Rub Seasoning
- FATHERS DAY GIFTS - Gifts for dad are hard, but this set is great for holiday, birthday, & dad gifts for anytime!
Lillie's Q BBQ Sauce Variety (3 Pack)
Heinz Carolina Vinegar Style BBQ Sauce, 18.6 oz Bottle
- One 18.6 oz. bottle of Heinz Carolina Vinegar Style BBQ Sauce
- Heinz Carolina Vinegar Style BBQ Sauce is a sauce the entire family loves
- Carolina-style barbecue sauce inspired by the flavors of one of America’s best BBQ regions
- Made with white vinegar and apple cider vinegar for a one-of-a-kind tangy flavor
- Great on chicken, pork and ribs, either as a BBQ marinade or for use as a table sauce
Blues Hog Tennessee Red BBQ Sauce (128 oz.)
- Manufacturer: Blues Hog
- Flavor: Tennessee Red Sauce
- Sold as 1 Gallon
- Gluten Free
- A thin vinegar and pepper based sauce popular in Southern BBQ
Heinz BBQ Sauce - Carolina - Vinegar Style Tangy - Net Wt. 18.6 OZ (527 g) Per Bottle - Pack of 2 Bottles
Lillieâ€™s Q ENC Eastern North Carolina Vinegar Barbeque Sauce, 2 Pack
- Eastern North Carolina Vinegar Barbeque Sauce: The Hottest of its Kind North of the Mason Dixon Line
- Especially Delicious on Pulled Pork, Oysters or Beef Brisket
- Crafted with the Highest Quality Artisanal Ingredients by Award-Winning Chef, Charlie McKenna
- Contains No Artificial Colors, Flavors or High Fructose Corn Syrup, and made with Gluten Free Ingredients
- Keto Friendly: Zero Sugar and 1g Carbs
SouthernAirs Barbecue Sauce Trio / Peach Bourbon-Flavored / Carolina Style, and Southern Classic / 19 ounce / 3-pack
- Three of our most popular all-natural BBQ sauces, brimming with hints of the Old South, packed in three 19-ounce bottles.
- Our Peach Bourbon BBQ sauce joins two favorite flavors of the South – ripe peaches and natural bourbon flavoring (liquor free) – to remind us of magnolia blossoms on a summer day.
- Our sweet mustard-based Carolina sauce is inspired by the finest Palmetto State traditions. Our flagship Classic sauce is emblematic of the best premium red sauces from across the region.
- The Southern BBQ Sauce Trio is more than versatile – ideal on pork, poultry, beef, seafood.
- Great for the family dinner table, holiday entertaining, or as a unique hostess gift.
Mustard BBQ Sauce â€“ Carolina BBQ Sauce â€“ 4 Rivers Smokehouse Mustard Barbecue Sauce â€“ Signature BBQ Mustard Sauce â€“ 16 fl. oz.
- 4 RIVERS SIGNATURE TASTE – Our founder, John Rivers, personally blended the 4R Mustard BBQ Sauce using authentic Carolina-style techniques and ingredients to create a sauce with the perfect amount of twang that can be enjoyed on almost anything. No matter your method – roasting, slow-cooking, or grilling – 4R Smokehouse Mustard BBQ Sauce is engineered to bring out the best in your food.
- MULTI-REGIONAL FLAVOR -- The beauty of barbecue lies in its diversity of flavors. That’s why John Rivers created his 4R Mustard BBQ Sauce to honor the best regional barbecue traditions. Whatever your preference – Kansas City, Memphis, the Carolinas, or Texas – our Mustard BBQ Sauce’s complex flavors give you a uniquely premium, house-made sauce for every occasion.
- BARBECUE HOW IT SHOULD BE -- We at 4R believe that only quality ingredients can create quality food. All our 4R products are made in house with love and expertise, using the best ingredients available. It’s what sets 4R apart.
- BARBECUE MINISTRY – Founded in 2009 by John Rivers in Winter Park, Florida, 4R believes in quality people, quality ingredients, and quality food. What began as a charitable fundraiser for a young woman with a terminal illness has become the most beloved barbecue restaurant in Florida. Our Barbecue Ministry is dedicated to supporting the community, impacting lives, and providing the best tasting food, bar none. Join the family, and taste the difference for yourself.
A Review of Hormel Chicken with Barbecue Sauce Sandwich Makers
A review of Hormel Chicken with Barbecue Sauce Sandwich Makers. I ran into some problems with this product. Read on to see what I discovered!
I like trying food products when they are on sale and that was the case, when I came across Hormel Chicken with Barbecue Sauce Sandwich Makers, in the unrefrigerated meals section of my local grocery store. I decided to purchase this item, try it out and write a product review all about my personal experience. Here is what I discovered!
This product was only 2 dollars and it has two servings in it. Not a bad deal, in my opinion. I am a fan of barbecue chicken, so this dish appealed to me. It is microwave friendly and very easy to prepare. I cut a slit in the cover, heated on high, in my microwave, for one minute, let stand for one minute, uncovered, stirred well and served. This meal is meant to be served on a bun and I did that. I immediately noticed that there was a lot of barbecue sauce. The chicken is shredded and looked good. The problem with this product is the large amount of barbecue sauce. It is runny and made a mess. It is hard to make a sandwich of this product, but I did. The taste is fair. Nothing special, though. I rate Hormel Chicken with Barbecue Sauce Sandwich Makers two stars out of five stars. I will not be buying this item again. While I was happy with the sale price, I was not so happy with this dish.
One serving has 150 calories in it. 45 of those calories are from fat. One serving has 5 grams of total fat, 2 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 45 mg's of cholesterol, 740 mg's of sodium, 14 grams of total carbs, 1 gram of dietary fiber, 10 grams of sugars and 12 grams of protein. I was not impressed with the taste of the barbecue sauce and I would have liked to have had more chicken. Overall, this dish did not please me and that was a surprise since I really liked the pork barbecue Hormel Sandwich Maker entrée. All products can't be winners and this one left me lacking meat and with too much sauce. My advice is if you try this one, have a hearty side dish to go with it. You will need it.