Best Outdoor Bbq Built In in 2023
Bull Outdoor Products 26039 Natural Gas Outlaw Drop-In Grill Head
Napoleon LEX 605 Built-In Grill with Infrared Rotisserie (BILEX605RBIPSS), Propane Gas
- Propane gas grill with stainless steel construction and chrome accents
- Heavy duty stainless steel "Wave" grill grates with sear plates
- (3) 16,000 BTU stainless steel burners; (1) 16,000 BTU infrared grill burner; (1) 15,500 BTU Rear Infrared Burner
- Rotisserie kit not included
- 850 square inches total cooking surface
BBQ Built-in Grill Cover for Outdoor Barbecues up to 30 inches with Secure Straps and Extra Coverage to Protect Knobs
- PROTECTION YOU CAN COUNT ON: Keep your built-in grill head clean and dry all year round with our backyard kitchen accessories. Made to cover your outdoor 4 burner propane, charcoal or natural gas island grill so you don't have to dust off your outdoor cooking equipment each time you want to grill or cook
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Water Resistant, Fade Resistant treated polyester fabric, 2 layers of polyurethane coating on 300 x 300 denier polyester, air vents provide air flow and breath-ability to prevent mold and mildew build up. Extra long 12" front pannel to protect your burner knobs and extended side flaps to prevent rain, dust, and dirt from getting into gap between your built-in grill and counter to
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: 100% PVC free. Our Premium Tight Weave technology is Close-Knit construction and coated with 2 layers of Polyurethane for the ultimate protection against, rain water damage and to prevent cracking and fading from Sun
- SECURE: Stays put with sturdy peel and stick straps that wrap firmly around stainless steel handles. Easy care. Clean by wiping with damp cloth. Fits most 4 burner built-in grills up to 30" long including the Kitchen Aid, Cal Flame and Weber Stainless Steel Grills. SIZE: 30” L x 30” W x 16” H
- CUSTOMER FIRST COMPANY: You Spoke, We listened. Note to Our Loyal Customers, in 2019 we updated the fabric to Premium Tight Weave Fabric. It is a Superior premium tight weave fabric that is more Flexible and Lightweight to prevent tearing
Mophorn BBQ Access Door Cutout 31 Width x 24 Height Inches BBQ Island Door Brushed Stainless Steel Perfect for Outdoor Kitchen or BBQ Island
- [ PREMIUM QUALITY ] This BBQ Door is made of high quality 304 Stainless Steel, it can be cleaned up well with no marks or smudges left.
- [ PRODUCT SIZE ] Outside Dimensions: 31W X 24H Inch, Cutout Dimensions: 31W X 24H Inch
- [ SPECIAL DESIGN ] Our BBQ Door is designed with Pre-drilled frame holes for easy installation, ready to use in 7 minutes; And Magnets on top and bottom to keep the cabinet in a tight yet breathable state; Sleek and ergonomic handle on the door delight each opening with sleek & comfortable hand feeling.
- [ STYLISH & ELEGANT ] Processed by latest brushed finish technologies, our cabinets are a clean, elegant addition to any outdoor cooking area, transforming any grill or barbecue into the focal point of your entire yard.
- [ APPLICATION ] Perfect for outdoor kitchens and weather condition,rain or shine,especially for outdoor kitchen and BBQ island.
KitchenAid 780-0018 Cabinet Double Access Door, 33", Stainless
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- New design knurled texture handle
- Rigid door frame easy mount to Custom made outdoor island
- This is an aftermarket of generic part
Bull Outdoor Products 69010 Grill Cover Fits The Steer Premium Grill Head, 25"
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Construction
- Strap Ties for added fit
- Water Resistant
- Fits Bull 24" Steer Built-In
CO-Z Outdoor Kitchen Doors, 28" W x 19" H Double BBQ Access Doors for Outdoor Summer Kitchen, 304 Stainless Steel Commercial BBQ Island, Grilling Station, Outside Cabinet, Barbeque Grill, Built-in
- STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION & SEAMLESS DESIGN: Stainless steel material can be cleaned up well with no marks or smudges left, one-piece frame construction for durability; all seamless design and no sharp corners to safeguard users’ safety. Cut Out Dimensions:16-1/2"(H)X25-1/2"(W)
- STYLISH & ELEGANT: Processed by latest brushed finish technologies, our cabinets are a clean, elegant addition to any outdoor cooking area, transforming any grill or barbeque into the focal point of your entire yard.
- INTEGRATED MAGNETS & ERGONOMIC HANDLE: Magnets on top and bottom keep the cabinet in a tight yet breathable state, so no bugs or rodents can access your food or whatsoever in the cabinet. The detachable door makes cleaning and storage a breeze; sleek and ergonomic handle on the door delight each opening with sleek & comfortable hand feeling.
- PRE-DRILLED HOLES: Pre-drilled frame holes for easy installation, ready to use in 7 minutes, mainly used in the outdoor kitchen
- WARRANTY: Backed by 1-year warranty for worry-free shopping experiences; free exchange is guaranteed if the product is defective.
Mophorn Outdoor Kitchen Drawer Stainless Steel 14.7x25.4 Inch Triple Access BBQ Drawers Box Frame Style for Outdoor Kitchens BBQ Island
- 【HIGH QUALITY】- Box frame style 14.7 x 25.4 x 18.7 Inch triple drawer is made of premium 201 stainless steel for anti-rust and good insulation to protect things in good condition.Stainless steel body features in classic and sleek look, Visually appealing and fitting of any setting
- 【BOX FRAME STYLE】Outdoor Kitchen Drawer is designed with box frame style construction. Different from conventional drawer handles, use a crimping handle design for opening with sleek and comfortable hand feeling,which is save space.And its enclosed construction with durability and rigidity for grilling tools and accessories, moving smoothly.
- 【EASY TO USE】- No need to install, use it at any time, the combination of drawers is more reasonable, and can meet the daily use of the family.
- 【REASONABLE SIZE】- Dimensions: 14.7 x 25.4 x 18.7 Inch.Cutout Dimension: 12.4 x 23 x 19 inch.Can be installed in the existing chest of drawers in the home, but pay attention to the size of the drawer.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】- Suitable for outdoor kitchens and weather condition, rain or shine, especially for outdoor kitchen.
Napoleon LEX 605 Built-In Grill with Infrared Rotisserie (BILEX605RBINSS), Natural Gas
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- Natural gas grill with stainless steel construction and chrome accentsHeavy duty stainless steel "Wave" grill grates with sear plates
- 16,000 BTU stainless steel burners
- 16,000 BTU infrared grill burner
- 15,500 BTU Rear Infrared BurnerRotisserie kit not included
CIOGO BBQ Access Door 28x19 Inch Double Wall Outdoor Kitchen Door, 304 All Brushed Stainless Steel Double BBQ Door for BBQ Island, Outside Cabinet, Barbecue Grill ,Outdoor Kitchen
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】This BBQ Door is made of Heavy Premium SUS 304 Stainless Steel and Design of Permanent Magnet Adsorption. It has good Anti-corrosion, Anti-scratch and Mute function.
- 【PRODUCT MODEL】Outside Dimensions: 28" W x 19" H; Cutout Dimensions: 26.8" W x 17.8" H; Weight: 16 P; Plate Thickness: 1.5MM. Outdoor Kitchen Cabinets is Firm and Durable, not Easy to Deform.
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】The door and the outer frame are closely spaced to prevent rain and dust from entering. Keep the cabinet tidy.The corner is designed with humanization to avoid bumping. Protecting the safety of wife and children. Ready to use in 7 minutes.
- 【FASHIONABLE & ELEGANT】Processed by latest two-sided wire drawing technology. Silver mirror design improves the quality of life. An integral built-in handle with integral stamping technology highlights the elegance of the kitchen.
- 【APPLICATION】Perfect for outdoor kitchens and weather condition,rain or shine,especially for outdoor kitchen and BBQ island. At the same time, this door also applies widely used in the outdoor kitchen, such as tableware, into the cabinet, lockers. Please Note: Please check the door's overall dimensions and cutout dimensions before purchased. If you have any problems of the door, please feel free to contact us.
Building an Inexpensive Outdoor BBQ
Expanding your living space into the back yard is a smart choice to improve equity and home value. One way to create a functional outdoor space is by installing an BBQ.
Using salvaged materials that are applicable for outdoor use, is a great way to save a lot of money when building your outdoor BBQ. Here is a break down of what materials to look for while "dumpster diving:"
Cedar wood is great for outdoor building because it can withstand the elements and it light weight, making it easy to work with. Cedar siding is often replaced with vinyl or concrete board for maintenance purposes. You can cut the board down, sand and stain or paint them for the perfect outdoor look. Cost = $0
Using stones and rocks, roughly 2-4 inches tall by 6-20 inches wide, can be used for adding stone elements to your BBQ area. These stones and rocks can be gathered from farmers as they have large rock piles from cultivating the fields that they discard. Most farmers will let you pick what you want for free. Cost = $0
The counter top of your outdoor kitchen has to be weather proof so it must be a solid surface. Tile is often left over from home renovation projects and is available at garage sales. Even if they do not match perfectly with other tiles you have bought, get them anyway and create a pattern or break them into pieces and create a mosaic counter top. If you find someone selling left over bags of concrete from a project, use the concrete to pour a concrete counter top. These options will save you thousands of dollars on expensive granite or silestone options. Cost = $80 - $150
Probably the most important part of the BBQ is the grill. Built in grill tops are very expensive and range between $200 and $1,000 depending on the size, brand name, and quality of the grill. Try to design your outdoor BBQ with the smallest grill available (27 inches is the smallest they run). This will minimize price, and still give you three burner grilling with the capacity to grill a large amount of food for your guests. If you have your heart set on a large 40 inch plus grill top, try searching on Craigslist or EBay to find a deal. Craigslist is usually easier as you can avoid shipping charges and is typically a greater cost saving to you. Cost = $180 - $350
Using these tips should allow you to build a nice outdoor BBQ for $500 or less. Considering that hiring a professional would cost you over $2,000, your cost savings could be as much as 75%! You can also take pride in recycling materials that other wise would have been thrown away. Any way you look at, you are getting a beautiful new outdoor BBQ for your friends and family to enjoy.