Best Outdoor Gas Bbq Grills in 2023
Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Natural Gas Grill, Black
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- Natural gas grill with 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee, 10 foot flexible hose included ,Left table down width - 42 inches
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, and grease Management system
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates. Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 44.5H x 52W x 27D
- 529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners
- Open cart design with six tool hooks and two large wheels. Built-in lid thermometer
Char-Broil 463377319 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Porcelain coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
Char-Broil Classic 405 4-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 405 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Main Burner BTUs 32,000 , 190 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Four stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space
Cuisinart CGG-7400 Full Size Gas Grill, Four-Burner
- 4 - 11, 000 BTU burners providing the grill with 44, 000 BTUs of cooking heat
- 443 square inch cooking surface with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates
- 2 - 18-inch x 13-inch side tables
- Stainless Steel lid and control panel. Actual product may vary from images shown due to product enhancement.
Bull Outdoor Products 26039 Natural Gas Outlaw Drop-In Grill Head
- 60, 000 BTU's of cooking power, heats up fast and can easily sear your favorite cuts of meat
- 4 Porcelain Coated Bar Burners for years of even heating and trouble free cooking
- 304 stainless Steel construction, a single piece dual lined Hood and solid stainless steel grates
- 810 sq. Inches of cooking surface including warming rack
- Reliable Piezo igniters on every valve
- Designed for use in outdoor kitchens and built in applications, cut out 31"W x 21"D x 9 1/2"H
- For installation in combustible enclosures, use the Bull 30" Grill Jacket (item #47017)
- For a sleek, professional finish to the installation use the Bull 30" Finishing frame (item #49328)
KitchenAid 740-0780 Built-in Propane Gas Grill
- Full Stainless Steel construction
- Natural gas conversion kit included
- 10 Year main burner Warranty
- No assembly required
- Firebox Dimensions: 30W x 19.5D(inches) Premium Grade Stainless Steel
MASTER COOK 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel 30,000 BTU Patio Garden Barbecue Grill with Two Foldable Shelves
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
- ❤ ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 46.46 L x 20.87 W x 41.14 H inch, and 29.5 inch Length when folding both of the side table of the propane gas grill
- ❤ MULTIFUNCTION AND PRACTICAL: This propane gas grill is perfect compliments any outdoor space like backyard, garden, courtyard, terrace and balcony of most family, alternative all season for outdoor cooking
Unicook Heavy Duty Waterproof Barbecue Gas Grill Cover, 55-inch BBQ Cover, Special Fade and UV Resistant Material, Durable and Convenient, Fits Weber Char-Broil Nexgrill Brinkmann Grills and More
- 【Upgraded Material】- New special fade resistant fabric with vinyl coating, water repellent processed, the new material exhibits superior colorfastness, resists UV, repels rain, resists tears and cold cracking, durable and long-lasting, gives your grill all year round protection against sun, rain, snow, hail, wind, dust, dirt and etc.
- 【Handles and Straps】- Durable fabric handles at two sides for easy fitting and removal effortlessly in seconds. Handles can also be used for hanging and storage. Convenient heavy duty 1.5" wide fastening straps keep cover securely fastened and prevent cover from slipping or blowing off
- 【Covered Air Vents】- Wide covered mesh vents at both sides for air circulation to let moisture escape, the air circulation can also prevent your cover from blowing away by high winds
- 【Dimension】- Measures 55" width by 23" depth and 42" height, fits most grills with 3 to 4 burners, width between 47” and 53”. ﹡Not designed to cover the wheels entirely, the grill could be moved freely with cover on
- 【Wide Selection】 Unicook outdoor grill covers are designed to fit grills in various shapes and sizes for your selection. Please click "UNICOOK" button on top to find the right cover to protect your grill.
Cuisinart CGG-059 Grillster 8,000 BTU Portable Gas Grill
- 146-SQUARE-INCH ENAMELED STEEL COOKING GRATE: 146-square-inches of enameled steel grates give you a spacious cooking surface and is also dishwasher safe, making cleaning the grates a breeze use after use.
- 8, 000 BTU burner works with 1 lb. Propane tank: features an 8, 000 BTU burner, a push to Ignite start button, and is compatible with a 1 lb. Propane tank giving you ultimate portability.
- Compact enough to take anywhere: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and weighs only 10 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, Tailgating and more.
- Grill hood lifts out of the way: the hood lifts up to give total access to the grate. It's attached to the base, and can easily latch and lock Back in place to securely carry or store.
- Fast and easy setup: The grill requires no assembly and can be set up and ready for grilling in under 10 minutes without the need for tools or matches.
Easy Ways to Clean a Gas Grill
Use these easy ways to clean a gas grill. With proper care it will last longer than a single year.
Use a Putty Knife to Clean Away the Old Grease
Remove the gas grill rack and the flame tamer to reveal an ugly surprise. If the gas grill has not been cleaned for months it will contain a mixture of black grease and hardened debris. Use a narrow putty knife to clean away the mess. Scoop it out and properly dispose of it in the trash. Wipe out the rest with paper towels, and use a small stick to reopen the drainage holes. Also, be sure to clean off the flame tamer that sits over the burner. Use a small wire brush to gently brush off the hardened debris. The inside of the gas grill does not have to be perfectly clean. After assembling the parts, turn it on high to burn away anything left behind.
An Easy Way to Clean the Rack
Most of the time a gas grill brush is the only tool necessary to clean a gas BBQ rack, but it should be completely cleaned at least once a year to prevent hardened build-up. Place the gas BBQ rack in a plastic bag, and spray it with oven cleaner or household ammonia. Allow it to work overnight. Hose it off and wash it with warm soapy water the following day. It is not necessary to buy a new rack. It will come out looking as good as new.
How to Clean the Briquettes
The briquettes in the bottom of a gas grill help to evenly distribute the heat while improving efficiency, but the briquettes also need to be cleaned no matter what they are made of. Turn the briquettes over and set the gas grill on high. Allow it to burn off the excess grease and remnants of food for ten to fifteen minutes. The briquettes will also turn out looking as good as new, and they should last as long as the gas grill.
Don't Forget the Grease Catcher
A grease catcher that has been ignored will most definitely smell bad, and if the holes of the grill were not plugged, it might even be full. Do not ignore the grease catcher. Be sure to empty and clean or replace the can before it fills up. This is also an important step in keeping the gas grill clean and odor-free all summer long.