Best Portable Bbq Grill in 2023
Coleman Gas Grill | Portable Propane Grill | RoadTrip 285 Standup Grill, Black
Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill, Red
- Portable gas grill with 145-square-inch grilling area and foldaway legs
- Cooks 8 burgers, 8 steaks, 6 to 10 chicken breasts, or 4 pounds of fish
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner and even-heating porcelain-enameled grate
- Aluminum legs and stabilizing feet set up in seconds; integrated lid lock keeps lid secure
- Pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle; weighs 13.5 pounds
Cuisinart CGG-059 Grillster 8,000 BTU Portable Gas Grill
- 146-SQUARE-INCH ENAMELED STEEL COOKING GRATE: 146-square-inches of enameled steel grates give you a spacious cooking surface and is also dishwasher safe, making cleaning the grates a breeze use after use.
- 8, 000 BTU burner works with 1 lb. Propane tank: features an 8, 000 BTU burner, a push to Ignite start button, and is compatible with a 1 lb. Propane tank giving you ultimate portability.
- Compact enough to take anywhere: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and weighs only 10 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, Tailgating and more.
- Grill hood lifts out of the way: the hood lifts up to give total access to the grate. It's attached to the base, and can easily latch and lock Back in place to securely carry or store.
- Fast and easy setup: The grill requires no assembly and can be set up and ready for grilling in under 10 minutes without the need for tools or matches.
Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill,Black,14.5" H x 21" W x 12.25" L
- Holds up to six burgers made with a Weber burger press
- Compact and lightweight for grilling on the go
- Porcelain-enameled lid and base retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- The lid locks for easy portability and dampers allow you to easily control the temperature inside your grill
- Durable plated steel cooking grate retains heat and is easy to clean.Primary cooking area (square inches):160
Cuisinart CCG-190RB Portable Charcoal Grill, 14-Inch, Red
- 150-SQUARE-INCH CHROME PLATED GRATE: The 150-square-inch chrome plated cooking rack gives a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- DUAL VENTING SYSTEM: Features a Dual venting system, giving you the ultimate charcoal management and temperature control.
- THREE SECURE LID LOCKS: The grill features three secure lid locks for easy and safe transport.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The grill measures 14.5 x 14.5 x 15 inches and weighs only 2 lbs., making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- ENAMEL COATED FIREBOX AND ASH CATCHER: Features a durable enamel coated firebox and convenient mess-free ash catcher for safety and ease.
Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill,Chrome
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box. Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 14.5H x 27W x 16.5D inches
- Push-button ignition and infinite control burner valve settings. Fuel type - Liquid Petroleum Gas (disposable cartridge sold separately)
- Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately). Grill must be preheated with burner on high for 10 to 15 minutes
Weber Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill 18 Inch Black
- Holds up to eight burgers made with a Weber burger press
- Compact and lightweight for grilling on the go
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- The Tuck-N-Carry lid lock doubles as a lid holder to avoid placing the lid on the ground
- Dampers allow you to easily control the temperature inside your grill
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Road worthy and built to travel easy
- Cast aluminum firebox and lid with dual stainless steel latches and temp gauge
- High-impact frame with legs and carry handles
- No flare-up TRU-Infrared cooking system
- 200 square inch stainless steel grilling grate
Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance;Assembly Required
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space
- Piezo ignition system for fast and reliable startups. Cooking System: Convectional
Starwide go Charcoal Grill, Portable Barbecue Grill, with BBQ Fan and Tools, Waterproof Weather Resistant Rip-Resistant Cover, Quick Set-up, Fun for Summer, Bus Shape for Kids
- ★Easy And Quick Setup: Less time installing the grill means more time enjoying happy hours with friends and family! Just need 30s without any tools! You can get a fully assembled charcoal grill which is ideal for tailgating, picnicking, and camping.
- ★BBQ Table: The grill delivers a unique cooking design including the traditional barbecue and a table! Make sure the 4 legs are securely installed, then turn it over. Your table is done! You can put food, condiment, drinks, tools and so on on it！
- ★Unique Patented Design Sliding Stainless Steel Cooking Grates: Sliding Grates - Adding charcoal while grilling make easy and convenient with the help of the Tongs. Moreover, we use durable stainless steel cooking grates which have been approved with FDA certificate, to create a healthy grilling experience!
- ★Full Set Of Bbq Tools: 3-Piece stainless steel tool set is already inside our package！You can ignite the bbq charcoal quickly without blowing coal ash everywhere by using our bbq fan. Fry pan is prepared for you too. You just need to remove the lower grid, replace it with a fry pan, then you can achieve a double duty grill and fry. Keep the bbq tools of the trade within easy reach on these 5 S hooks and show off your grilling skills to family and friends.
- ★Drawer-Ash Tray ,Collapsible Design And Waterproof Cover: Drawer-Ash Tray makes clean up easy. No more lifting out greasy grills or tipping over your grill. Just simply pull out the tray and dispose of the ash. Compact storage means it fits into most car trunks, and won’t takes up more space in your home or courtyard garden. Our cover is made of waterproof 500D PVC tarpaulin. No worry your grill will being damaged by bad situation after long time use, our grill cover will keep your grill new.
How to Make a Portable Grill Top for a Fire Pit
So, now that you have built a fire pit, you are probably going to want to grill some food over it. This article will help you make a portable grill top that you can take anywhere.
Now that you have gathered your item, you're ready to begin. First of all, take the top off of the tray and discard of it (you're not going to need it anymore). Now that your left with only the foldable frame, lay it flat on the ground. For this next step, you're going to need to find a drill and a drill bit that is slightly larger than the diameter of the cable. Leave the frame laying flat and place a mark with a pencil of marker, about every inch on the side of the frame, but only along the top. Next, take the drill and make a hole all the way through in every location that you marked off. With the holes drilled out, next take a file and smooth out any sharp edges that may have been created by the drill.
Now you're ready to start threading the holes with the steel cable. First spread the legs apart on the frame so that the top is about 24"-30" apart. To start the cable, you will need to find a screw that is slightly larger than the holes you created earlier. Wrap the cable around the top of the screw, just under the head and drive the screw into the first hole. Now, just start threading the cable through each hole and end it the same that you started it with the screw.
That's it; you're all done and ready to start grilling food over your open fire pit. I would recommend using aluminum foil over the steel cables, to keep food from getting stuck in between the strands of steel. Also, don't use a cable that has any sort of coating or insulation on it. This is something that could become poisonous once it's heated and begins to melt.