Best Portable Propane Bbq Canada in 2023
Martin Portable Propane BBQ Gas Grill 14,000 Btu Porcelain Grid with Support Legs and Grease Pan
- U-SHAPE BURNER - 14000 BTU Even cooking the porcelain cooking grid and closing stainless steel lid mean your food gets cooked evenly from the get-go
- FOLDING SUPPORT LEGS - Quick deployment you can have this grill out of the garage and fired up in less than one minute
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE - If you like to cook different types of meats when you host a Barbeque; sear in the juices of every steak you cook, make slow-grilled chicken perfectly every time and even grill buns and vegetables without disaster striking
- GREASE PAN - Quick clean grease tray keeps your grilling area clean
- 354 Square Inches of total Cooking Surface, Retractable warming rack and Piezo-ignition system no need external power source
Tankless Water Heater, GASLAND Outdoors BE158B 1.58GPM 6L Portable Gas Water Heater, Instant Propane Water Heater, Overheating Protection, Easy to Install, Use for RV Cabin Barn Camping Boat, Black
- 🎁【Multiple Protection Functions】 Flame failure device, anti-freezing protection, over heating protection to ensure the family safety. Automatically decrease water pressure between 2.5-110PSI. The anti-freezing drain plug can discharge the residual water to avoid freezing in cold areas or in case of long time no use. High water temperature protection over 167 °F. Shut off gas supply automatically under unexpectable flameout.
- 🎁【Lightweight Portable Design】 Compact size and lightweight design for easily carry. It can bring a amazing hot shower for you when you are camping, to the beach, etc. Also you can wash your pets with this tankless water heater in outdoor. Hang it using the mounting bracket on the top/back of the gas water heater. It only takes you a few minutes to install it. Or you can install it according to the instructions.
- 🎁【On Demand Hot Water】 Maximum power output 41,000BTU/Hr, get instant endless hot water easily wherever you are. No need to preheat before using tankless water heater. As soon as you turn on the tap, the water ﬂows with your desired temperature. Low water pressure start up, just need 2.5 PSI of water pressure. 1.58 gallons per minute of on-demand hot water. Fully adjustable heat and water flow.
- 🎁【Energy Saving】 Compact and light weight structure with 11.5% energy saving technology. The propane water heater exchanger and main burner are desinged with advanced combustion technology to decrease gas consumption and burning noise. You will save more when you use our tankless water heater.
- 🎁【Excellent Customer Service】We have local professional team to offer you excellent service. If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm by dialing the hotline (844)538-7890 on working days.
Martin - Propane Tank Level Indicator Gauge BBQ Grill Portable Stove Type 1 Regulator - UL Certified
- Accurate keep track of how much propane you’re using or have left with crystal-clear accuracy
- unlike cheaper models this gauge is ul listed and fit for purpose without the risk of leakage
- Economic save money by using up as much propane as possible before switching tanks; this gauge will let you know just how much gas you can access
- UL Certified for USA and Canada
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Brass Material
Coleman RoadTrip Pro Portable Grill
The Coleman RoadTrip Pro Portable Grill is great for any type of outdoor cooking.
I went to Dick's Sporting Goods, where I get a lot of my camping gear, and found the Coleman RoadTrip Pro Portable Grill for $259.99. Coleman is one of the best names I know if in camping equipment, and its grills are no exception. At least I found this to be true when I got this one.
To be honest, until I saw the Coleman RoadTrip Pro Portable Grill I had only thought of Coleman for lanterns and coolers. Of course I had seen some of the small camp stoves, but I really had not considered getting one of those, I wanted a grill that I could cook an entire meal on when camping.
The Coleman RoadTrip Pro Portable Grill is exactly what I needed. It has a decent amount of cooking space, 345 square inches.
The Coleman RoadTrip Pro Portable Grill has two burners, which are set under two grilling surfaces You can put four quarter pound hamburgers on one side, and two packs of hot dogs on the other.
The burners are controlled separately. I like to keep one burner on high, for people who like their burgers or steaks well done, and the other one on a lower flame to cook them medium rare. This way you can finish both at the same time.
I like the fact that the Coleman RoadTrip Pro Portable Grill is completely collapsible, and sets up in just a few minutes when you are ready to cook. You just put your foot on the towing handle, and grab hold of the grill lift handle and pull the grill up to extend it to cooking operation. It is so simple that even I can't screw it up.
When you are done cooking, and the Coleman RoadTrip Pro Portable Grill has cooled off, you just reverse the process and it is ready to be stowed away again. The burners are easily removed for cleaning, and so is the grease drip pan.
The Coleman RoadTrip Pro Portable Grill uses disposable one pound propane cylinders, and the flame is fully adjustable.
I have been using the Coleman RoadTrip Pro Portable Grill for about six months now, and I cannot imagine using anything else when I go camping. I can use the grill to cook an entire meal at the campsite, and have even considered taking it to some football games this fall fr a bit of tailgating.
I would recommend the Coleman RoadTrip Pro Portable Grill for anyone who needs a potable grill that takes up very little space when it is not in use.