Best Spicy Bbq Sauce in 2023
Traeger Grills SAU029 Texas Spicy BBQ Sauce
Mikeâ€™s Hot Honey, 12 oz Squeeze Bottle (1 Pack), Honey with a Kick, Sweetness & Heat, 100% Pure Honey, Gluten-Free & Paleo, Amber
- Sweet-heat combo of honey infused with chili peppers
- Quick and easy way to add the perfect kick to your favorite foods
- Drizzle it on pizza or wings, pair it with cheese, and add it to cocktails or tea
- Made with 100% pure honey, real chili peppers, and vinegar
- All natural, gluten-free, and contains no artificial sugar or preservatives
Guy's Award Winning Sugar Free Spicy BBQ Sauce, 18 Oz
- Guy’s Award Winning Sugar Free BBQ Sauce Spicy – 18 ounce glass jar
- Sugar free, gluten free, trans fat free, low sodium
- Diabetic friendly barbecue sauce
- No assembly required
- If it didn’t say sugar free on the bottle, you wouldn’t know!
Pappy's Hottest Ride in Town Barbecue Sauce
- Burns faster and hotter, from tongue to tailpipe
- Contains black pepper, xanthan gum, spices, lemon powder, habanero pepper and more
Cowtown Night Of The Living BBQ Sauce, 18 oz
- This spicy Barbecue sauce won the Best Hot Barbecue Sauce award at the 2002 American Royal Barbecue Contest
- Cowtown BBQ Night Of The Living Bar-B-Q Sauce packs the right amount of heat to make your taste buds yell out for more
- This sauce goes great with beef, pork, poultry or fish
- Try it now and you’ll understand why Cowtown is #1
Cattlemen's Louisiana Hot & Spicy BBQ Sauce, 1 gal
- Cattlemen’s Louisiana Hot & Spicy BBQ Sauce blends complex tastes like tangy vinegar, rich tomato paste and sweet molasses with a spicy kick from Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Kosher, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free and contains no starches, fillers, caramel color, peanuts, tree nuts or soybeans
- Made with the finest, ripe tomatoes, harvested at their peak of freshness from the best tomato growers
- Built exclusively for food service, Cattlemen’s provides thick tomato paste for better coverage and cling and no starches and fillers to prevent burning
- With its superior cling, Cattlemen’s Louisiana Hot & Spicy BBQ Sauce works great on shrimp, chicken tacos, firecracker chicken meatballs and more
Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, Hot & Spicy, 20 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- Oklahoma's top selling Bar-B-Q sauce
- Winning hearts and championships since 1947
- Packaged in a new shipper friendly plastic bottle
- Gluten free/MSG free/no preservatives
- Head Country hot flavor
Underwood Ranches Spicy BBQ Sauce, 11 oz Squeeze Bottle (1 pack), Spicy BBQ Sauce Simply made from California Grown Red Jalapenos and no Tomato Products, no Artificial Preservatives
- One 11 oz bottle of Underwood Ranches Spicy BBQ sauce
- Made by Underwood Ranches in Camarillo CA, with peppers grown by Underwood Ranches in Ventura and Kern Counties
- No artificial preservatives
- Seed to sauce!!
G Hughes Sugar Free Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce 18 oz (3 Pack)
Salt Lick BBQ Sauce Assortment, one each of Original BBQ Sauce and Lauren's Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 2 pack of the Famous Salt Lick BBQ Joint Sauces
- Made to enhance the renowned beef of Texas as served in the Driftwood, Texas restaurant
- All natural ingredients, gluten free
- The original, secret-recipe sauce has its roots in South Carolina and Georgia, but was “Texafied” by adding local ingredients such as cayenne pepper and more.
- Use for smoking, grilling, as a salad dressing, a dipping sauce … just about anything!
Nicole's Ultimate Barbeque Chicken
An amazing, yet simple, homemade BBQ chicken recipe that will knock you off your feet!
My recipe for the Ultimate Barbeque Chicken Sauce is simple, quick, and requires very little work, unless you happen to be manning the grill too! Check out the following recipe for the best BBQ you've ever tasted!
Nicole's Ultimate BBQ Chicken
1 44 ounce bottle of Katsup (Huntz recommended)
1 large onion, roughly sliced into strips
2-4 large cloves of Garlic
4 Tablespoons of Chili Powder
1 Tablespoon of Paprika (either Sweet or Smoked)
1/2 Tablespoon (1 ½ teaspoons) of Ground Red Cayenne Pepper
¼ Teaspoon of Cumin
6 Dashes (a quick shake) of your favorite Hot Sauce or Habanera Pepper Sauce
1 Cup (tightly packed) of Light Brown Sugar
3 Tablespoons of Salt
2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
3 Tablespoons of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey (or your preferred brand)
4 Cups of Water
The day before you want to barbeque, grab a big pot and throw everything in! Yes, it is that simple. Stir it up, let it boil for 30 minutes on medium heat, and pop the whole pot into the refrigerator until it is nice and cool. If you don't have room in your refrigerator, just add ice and leave the pot loosely covered with tin foil. It will be fairly thin at this point, but it is still full of flavor!
While you're waiting for the sauce to cool off, grab your chicken breast and trim the fat off. When it's nice and trimmed, cut a few shallow lines on each side of each piece of chicken to help the sauce soak in. Place 2-3 breasts in each gallon-sized zip-top bags and spoon sauce over top until just covered. Squeeze as much air as possible out before sealing and leave the chicken in the 'fridge overnight. Place the leftover sauce in its own bag or Tupperware container and stash in the 'fridge until you're ready to cook.
When you're ready to start grilling, grab the baggies out of the refrigerator and pour the sauce that wasn't used as a marinade into a pan to heat on the stove. 30 minutes or so over medium heat, stirred every few minutes, should reduce it into a nice warm dipping sauce to enjoy with your meal. While the sauce and any side dishes are cooking, place the chicken on the grill and use the sauce that the chicken was marinating in to baste every few minutes.
I have found that the best side dishes for this chicken are simple baked beans, baked or mashed potatoes and a spinach side salad. No matter what your tastes, this quick BBQ recipe is sure to be a hit! If you like it hot, add a few more dashes of hot sauce to your dipping sauce. For those who can't handle the heat, add a few more teaspoons of brown sugar over top. Either way, this recipe beats the store-bought brands hands-down and requires very little effort!