Best Tailgate Bbq in 2023
Coleman Gas Grill | Portable Propane Grill | RoadTrip 285 Standup Grill, Black
Weber 51040001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill, Red
- One Stainless Steel Burner Produces 8500 BTU-Per-Hour To Heat 189 Square-Inch Total Cooking Area
- Porcelain-Enameled Cast-Iron Cooking Grates And Cast Aluminum Lid And Body
- Built-in lid thermometer, folding side tables, glass-reinforced nylon frame and removable catch pan
- Dimensions - lid closed and tables out (inches): 15.5 H x 40.9 W x 16.5 D. Easy-Start Electronic Ignition And Infinite Control Burner Valve Settings
- Uses Disposable 14.1 Or 16.4 oz LP Cylinder (Sold Separately) and fully Assembled Out Of Box
Megamaster 820-0033M Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- 200 sq. In. Of total cooking space
- 2 Stainless Steel burners with push and turn ignition
- Total 16, 000 BTU
- Assembly required
Coleman Roadtrip X-Cursion Propane Grill
- Made of the highest quality materials
- Camping cooking grills
- Another quality Coleman Signature product
Cuisinart CGG-059 Grillster 8,000 BTU Portable Gas Grill
- 146-SQUARE-INCH ENAMELED STEEL COOKING GRATE: 146-square-inches of enameled steel grates give you a spacious cooking surface and is also dishwasher safe, making cleaning the grates a breeze use after use.
- 8, 000 BTU burner works with 1 lb. Propane tank: features an 8, 000 BTU burner, a push to Ignite start button, and is compatible with a 1 lb. Propane tank giving you ultimate portability.
- Compact enough to take anywhere: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and weighs only 10 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, Tailgating and more.
- Grill hood lifts out of the way: the hood lifts up to give total access to the grate. It's attached to the base, and can easily latch and lock Back in place to securely carry or store.
- Fast and easy setup: The grill requires no assembly and can be set up and ready for grilling in under 10 minutes without the need for tools or matches.
Blackstone Grills Tailgater - Portable Gas Grill and Griddle Combo - Barbecue Box - Two Open Burners Ã¢Â€Âœ Griddle Top - Adjustable Legs - Camping Stove Great for Hunting, Fishing, Tailgating and More
- PORTABLE - The perfect tailgater grill and griddle for any event. Easy portable setup, almost no assembly required, ready to use in seconds. Take it to the park for an afternoon cookout or take it into the woods for a long-term camping trip. The easily adjustable legs will be stable on uneven ground and make setup a breeze.
- VERSATILE – enjoy several different setup combinations. Utilize the grill box and griddle at the same time or easily remove both and use the two open burners for pots/pans. You can also keep the grill or the griddle on and have one open burner… so many options! With a gas grill and/or griddle, you can cook and barbecue however you want, enjoy cooking a variety of food on one easy to use tailgater combo.
- DURABLE - Built to last this Blackstone grill includes a heavy-duty grill box with vent, handle and durable cast iron grill grates plus a cold rolled steel griddle plate and the whole unit has a strong powder coat finish.
- TWO BURNERS – two independently controlled burners (1 stainless steel H tube burner and one cast iron burner). The H tube burner can put out 15,000 BTUs and the cast iron burner can produce 20,000 BTUs.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - if you are not completely satisfied at any point please feel free to contact Blackstone directly or return the product. Blackstone stands behind their product large or small and guarantees your satisfaction!
Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill, Red
- Portable gas grill with 145-square-inch grilling area and foldaway legs
- Cooks 8 burgers, 8 steaks, 6 to 10 chicken breasts, or 4 pounds of fish
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner and even-heating porcelain-enameled grate
- Aluminum legs and stabilizing feet set up in seconds; integrated lid lock keeps lid secure
- Pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle; weighs 13.5 pounds
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Road worthy and built to travel easy
- Cast aluminum firebox and lid with dual stainless steel latches and temp gauge
- High-impact frame with legs and carry handles
- No flare-up TRU-Infrared cooking system
- 200 square inch stainless steel grilling grate
Gibson Home Baseball BBQ Grill
- Convenient for camping, small picnics, and tailgating parties
- Hand wash recommended
- Stay cool wooden lid handle
- Locking lid let's you grab and go
- Portable charcoal grill
Pit Boss Grills PB100P1 Pit Stop Single-Burner Portable Tabletop Grill
- 205 sq in stainless Steel main cooking area with 100 sq in warming rack
- Stainless Steel body and hood with dome thermometer and latching hood
- 10, 000 BTU stainless Steel "U" shaped burner operates on 1 lb cylinder
- Folding stainless Steel legs for easy portability
- Push-button ignition and lower grease tray slides out for easy access
Hey Tailgaters: Charcoal Grilling is Still No. 1
Football season has started and that means that tailgating season has started as well. In recent years it has become apparent that tailgating and charcoal grilling go hand in hand. This has been a fact for several years now, and charcoal is the most popular for tailgators.
Many people might think that with the convenience of gas grilling and the portability of the propane tanks that it would overtake charcoal grilling in popularity among tailgaters. They were wrong though as the press release indicates that 62% of tailgaters prefer to use charcoal for their parties when compared with gas grills. That percentage of tailgate parties with gas grills has increased though compared to previous years. In 2004 the percentage of gas grills was 46% and in 2005 it was 42%. Smokers and electric grill use has remained consistent over the time period with 9% of tailgaters using smokers and 5% using electric grills.
Of course in the world of tailgating, bigger is better. When referring to grilling that means more is better, and at 44% of tailgate parties the study revealed two or more grills are in use. At 8% of the tailgate parties according to the press release three or more grills are being used.
Two thirds of tailgaters say they always grill at their tailgate parties. In 2005 only 57 percent of the same crowd said that they always grill at their tailgate parties. Of course along the same lines of the excess is best policy among tailgaters, the size of tailgate parties is increasing as well. In 2005 the average size of the tailgate parties was just 13.7 people, this year it is now 15.2 guests. Large tailgate parties of twenty people or more only made up 23% of all tailgate parties in 2005, and now in 2020 it makes up a total of 28% of the tailgate parties.
It is clear that tailgating is continuing to grow in popularity. Along with that growth though, tailgaters are not turning back on their traditional form of grilling. Charcoal grilling still remains the choice for tailgaters over gas grills and smokers.
Prnewswire.com. "Charcoal Grilling Number One With Tailgaters According To Recent Weber Tailgating Study(TM)".
URL: STORY;=/www/story/10-01-2020/0004673168 EDATE;=MON+Oct+01+2020,+09:43+AM