Best Way To Light A Weber Bbq in 2023
CapsA Bow Drill Kit Fire Starter Primitive Wood Survival Practice Friction Fire Tool Scout Outdoor Activity Kits Teaching Outward Bound Training (Yellow)
Weber 65612 LED Grill Handle Light for Round Handles - AKA 62119, replaces 60033
- Weber 65612 LED Grill Handle Light for Round Handles - AKA 62119 and 7516, replaces 60033
- Replaces Weber # 60033 which was discontinued.
- Inside diameter is 1-1/4". Requires 3 AAA batteries; batteries included.
- This is the newly designed handle light for 2016. It is a lighter shade of gray and a different shape than what you may have on your grill.
- If you have more than one light on a model prior to 2016, as in a Summit, you may need to replace both so they match.
Weber Chimney Starter (The Only Way to Start Your Barbeque)
- Chimney starter system lights charcoal quickly and evenly
- Made from aluminized steel with a stay-cool thermoplastic handle
- Holds enough briquettes for a 22-1/2-inch kettle grill
- Cone bottom ensures a fast start; eliminates need for lighter fluid
- Measures 7-1/2 by 7-1/2 by 12 inches
How to Grill a Beer Brat
Brats are a great summer meal and when you cook the brat on an open fire the brat is even better.
When you make a beer brat you can use any type of beer. You can use a light beer or a dark beer. If you are only making a couple brats you only need to use a half a bottle of beer. You can drink the other half of the bottle of beer as you are cooking the brats.
One way to flavor a brat with beer is to put your brats in a bowl and pour a bottle or can of beer on the brat. Then put the brat in the refrigerator and let it soak in the beer all day or at leave for a couple of hours. Then you can grill the brat like usual and it will have a beer flavor to it.
Another method of making beer brats is to take your brats and cook them half way on both sides on your grill. Then make a little pan with some aluminum foil. Get a big piece of aluminum foil and foil the sides up an inch or so. Then put the aluminum foil pan on the grill and place the brats in it. After you have put the brats in the aluminum foil you can pour a beer on the brats in the aluminum foil pan. Hopefully your homemade aluminum foil pan does not have any leaks in it. If your homemade aluminum foil pan has a leak you may have to start over or just cook the brats anyway they will soak up some of the beer before it leaks out.
After your brats are cooked all the way you can take them out of the aluminum foil pan and they will be hot and ready to eat.
You can make beer brats on a gas grill, a charcoal grill or over a wood fire. A wood fire it best since the brats will soak up some of the wood smoke flavor too.
Beer brats are easy to make and they are great to have on a nice day alone or with a group of people at a party. A beer brat can be the talk of a party.