Best Wood For Bbq in 2023
Weber 17139 Apple Wood Chunks, 350 cu. in. (0.006 Cubic Meter)
Oklahoma Joe's Mini Log Smoker Chip, 25 lb, Hickory
- Dried-Wood Logs For Longer-Duration Smokes
- For Use With Smoker And Charcoal Grills To Add Flavor
- Contains 25Lbs Of Dried Wood Logs
- No Assembly Required
Western Premium BBQ Products Post Oak BBQ Cooking Chunks, 570 cu in
- Wood cooking chunks for smoking made from real post oak wood for charcoal, gas, or electric grills, as well as personal and larger smokers. See description for cooking instructions.
- Post Oak wood heat treated to eliminate and prevent pests, mold, and rot.
- 570 cubic inches of large sized post oak chunks per package.
- Use to make a variety of post oak smoked meat with charcoal or with chunks alone. Delicious with Beef Sirloin or Filets, Salmon or Trout, Braised Brisket, or Pork Loin.
- Try Western Premium BBQ Products Post Oak BBQ Cooking Chunks for smoking on these American favorites: Hamburgers, Whole Chicken, BBQ Smoked Wings, or Baby Back or Spare Ribs.
DiamondKingSmoker Sugar Maple Smoking Wood Chunks 100% All Natural Barbecue Smoker Chunks for Grilling and BBQ | Large Cut Smoker Chips | Impeccably Cured for Premium Flavor Profile (7lbs)
- Premier Smoking Wood. Fresh, Clean, Flavorful, Custom Cut for DiamondKingSmoker, Made in USA, Sugar Maple.
- 7lbs is perfect for 3 hours of continuous smoke and heat in the DiamondKing Smoker Cooker.
- Sugar Maple is a Sweet and Mild smoke producer. Try it with pork and poultry.
- DKS Smoking Wood is stored indoors after harvesting to preserve the moisture and cleanliness. Never needs pre-soaking like other smoker chunks.
- Due to natural variations in wood density, chunk sizes will have slight variations.
Camerons Smoking Wood Chunks (Apple)- Kiln Dried BBQ Large Cut Chips- 100% All Natural Barbecue Smoker Chunks- 10lb Bag
- Apple Smoking Wood Chunks Bag weighs approximately 10 pounds
- Soak wood chunks for 20 minutes and place on hot coals for maximum flavor
- Apple is perfect wood for salmon, seafood and more
- Great Charcoal Briquette Alternative for smoky flavor
- Due to natural variations in wood density and chip size, bag weights will vary
BBQrs Delight Wood Smoking Pellets - Super Smoker Variety Value Pack - 1 Lb. Bag - Apple, Hickory, Mesquite, Cherry, Pecan and Jack Daniel's
- Includes 1 pound bag of each flavor Apple, Hickory, Mesquite, Cherry, Pecan and Jack Daniel's
- 10 uses per bag (only 1/3 cup per use is needed) - No soaking necessary-- Easy to Use
- Works with any type of outside grill: Gas, Charcoal, Electric or Smoker
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Important --these are not to be confused with pellet fuel. These are flavor pellets.
J.C.'s Smoking Wood Sticks - 730 Cu Inch Box - Apple
- 100% Apple Wood for your Large Smoker
- Made from Virgin Hardwood Trees from Central Iowa and Missouri
Smoak Firewood Cooking Wood Logs - USDA Certified Kiln Dried (Hickory, 25-30 lbs)
- Cooking Wood Mini Logs (8in pieces, 25-30lbs) - Kiln Dried, box is 12x12x12
- Competition Grade Quality Made in the USA
- USDA Certified pest free,100% organic NO chemicals
- Provides a long lasting burn which infuses flavor
- Smoak with the BEST wood! Experience the difference!
Traeger Grills PEL331 Signature Blend 100% All-Natural Hardwood Pellets - Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and BBQ (20 lb. Bag)
- Never use gas or charcoal again: traeger Premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Enhance flavor: A perfect blend of hickory, maple, and Cherry hardwoods that pair perfectly with your favorite cut of beef
- Real wood pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing wood-fired taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Made in America: sustainably Sourced and manufactured by traeger in the USA
Weber Cubic Meter Stephen Products 17140 Cherry Wood Chips, 192 cu. in. (0.003 cub, 2 lb
- Cherry wood chips
- Subtle fruity flavor
- Goes great with fish, poultry, pork, & vegetables
- 192 cu. in. (0.003 m^3) sized bag
Pele's Wood Fire Erupts on Riverside Food Scene
Pele's Wood Fire is a quantum leap from the humble beginnings of its owner as a humble mobile wood oven pizza maker. This is a stunning restaurant with equally impressive food and a beer list that rivals competitor's.
Pele's Wood Fire in the old drug store building at the corner of Park and King Streets in Riverside is a newly opened Italian restaurant that also boasts nearly 50 beer taps and 100 bottles of beer.
For those who have been to the Riverside Arts Market and sampled the fantastic pizzas from Pele's Wood Fire Pizza there, you are going to love this new restaurant. Matt Tierney and his partner have put together a beautiful restaurant that is full of stylish and classy touches like a rolling library-style ladder on a rail behind the bar and a glass-enclosed show kitchen. Behind the glass are two brick-clad, wood-fueled ovens that emit a soft orange glow and are laden with pizzas and other specialties of the house. In the dining room the walls are painted in pleasing, muted tones that complement the warm orange seats and rich wood tables.
We began our visit sitting at the bar for a couple of cold beers. My companion left it to me to order her something she would like and I opted for the Lost Coast Tangerine Wheat. One sip and she exclaimed it to be her new favorite beer. I noticed that they had Oscar Blues' Ten-Fiddy on tap and hastily ordered one for myself.
As we perused the menu, our waiter brought us fresh bread and olive oil with Italian spices sprinkled in it for dipping. Since I was there with my companion during their first week of soft-opening, the menu was a bit spare. But, the items that were on the menu looked fantastic. We chose an appetizer of Lemoncello wings that came out a golden-yellow with shaved parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. The wings were delicious with a slight spiciness and lemony zing that truly set them apart. A pasta dish that stood out on the menu was house-made black pepper spaghetti carbonara - I plan on trying it on our next visit. The entrees included a variety of dishes, many cooked in the wood oven along with the pizzas. I ended up ordering the ribeye steak and was not disappointed. My companion had the cheese and mushroom wood-fired pizza that was absolutely wonderful.
After dinner we decided on two desserts, the white chocolate cheesecake, topped with an amarena cherry glaze and the zeppoles. The cheesecake was sweet, firm and creamy and was served alongside chocolate espresso pot de creme. The flavor was outrageously decadent and I can see it becoming quite addictive. The zeppoles - fried doughnut holes-like pastries -- were crisp on the outside and soft on the inside and served with hazelnut- chocolate ganash, orange sea-salt caramel sauce, and lemon curd for dipping.
Service during the test-run week was good and should only get better as the restaurant gets its feet under it and comes on-line full-steam. I look forward to more evenings enjoying the beer and atmosphere of this great new dining addition to Jacksonville.