Worlds Best Bbq Rub in 2023
Lambert's Sweet Rub O' Mine (12.5 Ozs)
The Brisket Chronicles: How to Barbecue, Braise, Smoke, and Cure the World's Most Epic Cut of Meat
Steven Raichlen Project Smoke BBQ Spice Rub Seasoning Combo Gift Pack - 6 Pack World Wide Barbeque
- Steve Raichlen's Project Smoke- World-wide authentic international barbecue flavor to your kitchen
- Best of Barbecue- BBQ rubs pair perfectly with steak, ribs, chicken, vegetables, fish, and more!
- World-Influenced Flavors- Malabar Steak Rub, Greek Island Herb Rub, Fennel Pepper Rub, Kansas City Smoke, Carolina Pit Powder, & Santa Fe Coffee
- Barbecue Spices- Dry BBQ seasoning takes your grilling and cooking to the next level
- Barbeque rubs are gluten free and kosher!
John Willingham's World Champion Bar-B-q: Over 150 Recipes And Tall Tales For Authentic...
The World Sauces Cookbook: 60 Regional Recipes and 30 Perfect Pairings
Porkosaurus World Championship Memphis BBQ Rub
- SWEET HEAT BBQ RUB – World Champion Memphis-style barbecue rub with the right amount of spices and bite. This Memphis rub contains little sugar to minimize the dark caramelization effect on ribs. Use as a rub seasoning for ribs, butts, poultry, sausage, potatoes and even veggies for the herbivore in your group.
- CONSCIOUS CARNIVORES – Porkosaurus bbq seasoning is made with gluten free ingredients, no MSG and No High Fructose Corn Syrup! You can even make healthy food taste amazing by making grilled vegetables, bbq potatoes, and and more. This savory spice also makes killer bacon & eggs.
- VERSATILE DRY RUB SEASONING – Your go-to barbeque seasoning when you need that truly Memphis-style taste for your beef brisket, grilled steak, sweet chili BBQ salmon. Indulge in a unique, sweet-spicy taste on your grilled, sautéed or roasted meat.
- WORLD CHAMPION TASTE – This Memphis seasoning is one of a kind! We are a World Champion BBQ Team that has crafted sauces, spices & BBQ tools that allow everyone to be their own champion of the backyard.
- BAR-B-QUE TEAM MEMPHIS – Creating a Bar-B-Que addiction, one backyard at a time! Our savory dry rubs and sauces are crafted from our original recipes. You will not be able to get this sweet and spicy barbeque rub anywhere else.
Inside the World of Championship Barbecue
- Expert BBQ Competition Advice from Many Champion Cooks
- Provides a Behind-the-Scenes Look What It Takes To Compete
- Tips for Building Winning Presentation Boxes
- Checklist of Important Ingredients and Supplies
- Cooking Tips from a Number of Serious Competition Experts
BBQ Sauces, Rubs and Marinades For Dummies
Rudy's Texas BBQ Dry Rub and BarBQ Sauce Combo - World Famous Dry Rub and Sause For Authentic Texas Barbeque - 12oz Container Rub (Original) and 18 fl oz Bottle of Sauce
- One 18 oz bottle of sause plus one 12 oz bottle of rub.
- From Rudy's Country Store in the Texas Hill Country
- Great on ribs, chicken, pork, sausage, brisket, or turkey.
- An explosion of flavor for your home BBQ!
- Sause is sweet and peppery.
Cool Smoke: The Art of Great Barbecue
Pig of the Month BBQ
BBQ Ribs, pulled pork and more- mail order- beef brisket, bacon, sausage
We were recommended to try Pig of the Month's in Ohio prepared BBQ foods, so an online order was placed for ribs, sausages, bacon and more. We received the delivery which had a feast of food to sample, the packaging was impeccable and the prepared food was fresh packed like it was carried from their kitchen to my door.
Rarely, we come across other people in the prepared food business that care as much as we do about serving high quality meals or specialties.
Pig of the Month BBQ is that kind of company- they offer prepared barbeque ribs, BBQ specialty meals, smoked meats, sausage, bacon and gourmet sauces. They have painstakingly spent years developing their own unique smoking and BBQ techniques and now rank with some of the best Pitmaster's in country. It's a pleasure for all of us to sit back and totally enjoy a delicious meal that someone else has cooked, knowing that it is much better than you could make yourself.
We recently received 3 racks of ribs from Pig of the Month- 1- Texas Style, 1- Memphis and 1 Key West. I decided to have some of our friends join us to sample taste these delicious baby backs so I could get their honest opinion. The ribs had a unique barbeque smoked flavor, the meat came off the bone clean and tender. Hands down six adult BBQ lovers agreed that these were better than the best ribs they ever had tasted.
About a week later my wife Karen went out to lunch with some friends to Dinosaur BBQ, which was one of her favorite places for ribs amp; pulled pork. When Karen came home she told me that after having Pig of the Month's ribs earlier in the week that Dinosaur's ribs were nowhere near as good as Pig of the Month and this was her new favorite barbeque place.
So there you have it, an honest taste test from six barbeque lovers and they all chose Pig of the Month as having the best tasting BBQ meals second to none- anywhere.
The ribs were awesome along with the pulled pork. If you love BBQ anything- this is the place for you. Great for family dinners for any occasion. *****5 Stars.